LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

"I don't wan--!" Spencer's eyes widened as Mya put the spoon in his mouth, forcing him to eat his dinner and be fed by his mommy. He fussed over the next couple bites, getting food all over his bib in the process, but eventually he gave in to being spoon fed and would open when he was told until his dinner was all gone.

Once she got into the rhythm of feeding Spencer’s it was easy he still had some food on his face and bib. She got cloth and cleaned him up. Then handed him his silly cup. “ drink your milk while mommy eats okay then you can have a little bit of playtime before bath time “ mya said to him moving the food off the tray. She sat down and finished off her food. 

Spencer closed his eyes as Mya wiped his face and gave him his sippy cup. He drank from it obediently, tipping it back and sipping while she cleaned his tray and finished her dinner. "I just had a bath this morning." He said between drinks, a little dribble of milk dripping down his chin and onto his bib. 

Mya debated on wether if she should tell about why he having a bath not wanting to ruin anything. She decided she wouldn’t remind him about the play date tomorrow. 

“ you need another because you made a stinky early and you were a messy boy at dinner” mya said as she finished eating. She cleared her place.

“ do you want to play with your cars “ mya asked him. 

Spencer blushed at the reminder that he had made a stinky, letting out an embarassed whine hiding his face behind his sippy cup while he finished his milk. He didn't argue with Mya over it, and it was for the best that she didn't bring up his play date. He had forgotten all about it. He wanted out of his high chair, and he was already trying to take off his bib and get out. "I'll finish my race track." 

Mya untied the bib then let him out and walked him to the playroom. “ okay you play nice while clean up for dinner “ Mya said she shut the child gate keepin spender in the playroom and made sure the baby monitor was on so she could watch spencer play for a few minutes. 

Spencer hesitated when his feet touched the floor, his thick diaper forcing him to bashfully stand with his legs apart more. He had a distinct waddle when he moved that turned his cheeks bright red. He followed his mommy into the playroom and turned around when she closed the baby gate to keep him in. "Where are you going?" He asked, toddling to the gate and watching her go. He had no idea how to open it, and his bulky diaper made it impossible to climb over. He was about to try when he spotted the baby monitor on the shelf and quickly decided against it. 

“ to clean the kitchen baby you play I’ll back shortly “ mya said. She knew her baby boy was become attached to her. She couldn’t help but like that feeling. She watched what he did in the monitor for a few before cleaning the going back upstairs.

Spencer played quietly by himself, working on his superhighway that he was expanding to cover the entire playroom. When the toys Mommy buys me arrive it'll get even bigger! He thought, sitting on the carpet with his thumb in his mouth and watching his hot wheels go around on their tracks. 

Mya finished cleaning then went to check on spender she watched him play with his cars and suck his thimb. It was the cutest sight him in only a diaper in t - shirt. 

“ baby boy pick up your toys while I go start the bath please “ mya said to him. 

Spencer hadn't even noticed Mya in the doorway. He turned his head sharply, popping his thumb out of his mouth and pointing to the construction site he had been working on. "Then I'd have to start all over and I'll never get this done." He had to push himself to his feet, his diaper crinkling as he toddled to the baby gate and looked back at the race tracks. "It's the only adult thing I have left." It was almost sad that his little toy cars were all that was left of him being grown up. But it was the idea that Spencer could set them up wherever he wanted and be in control of what they did.

Mya heart melted as spencer toddled over to her. She smiled down and opened the gate. “ okay I won’t make you restart but now it’s bath time “ mya said  to him. 

She grabbed his hand and led him to the bathtub with two toy ducks and a boat. She stripped Spencer’s and down to nothing then placed him in the bath tub. 

“ you can play for a few minutes then I will was you up “ mya said to him. 

He followed after his mommy when he was taken to the bathroom, and he helped undress himself by taking off his shirt. He was glad to get out of his diaper, which had remained dry since his last accident. He'd be happy if he never saw another one of those again. 

Although bashful, Spencer was starting to get used to Mya seeing him naked. He didn't feel as exposed and vulnerable as he had when he was first brought to her home. 

He was about to test the temperature of the bath water when Mya picked him up and put him in the tub, causing him to squawk in surprise at the sudden submersion. "You could've warned me first!" He said, sinking into the warm water until it was up to his shoulders. "It's not hot enough."

May felt the water to see how hot it was. “ if I add anymore it burn your poor sking “ mya said as she got baby soap and a wash cloth. 

“ mommy need to wash “ mya said. She started with Spencer feet and made her way up. When she got to his private she made sure to clean it good knowing he a couple accidents today. She could tell Spencer’s didn’t like that part because of his face he was making.

"I took boiling hot showers back home." Spencer left it at that, knowing that this was better than the cold bath Mya had made him take that morning. With almost dramatic indifference, he offered her his feet and legs to wash, but he quickly caught on to the fact that she was working her way up and pressed himself into the corner of the tub. "Let me do that!" He panicked, snatching the cloth from her and positioning himself to face away. It was bad enough he let her wipe her during diaper changes. He couldn't believe he even had to have diaper changes. 

"We're even now." Spencer said, his ears burning hot enough to heat his bath water. "Because you looked last time." He kept the cloth underwater and out of reach until he had cleaned himself, then he took it out of the water and held it out to Mya to do his back.

Mya sighed she just let Spencer’s wash himself. When he was done mya finished it off the let the water out and toon a towel and dried him off then carried him to the nursery. She strapped him on the changing table then pulled out a new diaper and tapped it in around his waist then got a footie sleeper and dressed him in that for the night. “ aww look at my sweet boy ready for bed “ mya said as she lifted him off then brought him downstairs to kitchen where she grabbed a pre made bottle. 

Then she went back to the nursery and went to the rocking chains and cradled Spencer in her lap teasing the bottle gently against his lips. 

Spencer begged not to be put back in diapers, clinging to Mya as she carried him toward the changing table. "I'll go on the potty." He promised, writhing and squirming and trying to get away as she set him down on the changing table. "They were accidents, really! I don't need diapers!" He stopped his thrashing when she strapped him down, defeatedly submitting to his diaper changing and blushing as she taped up his thick nursery print diaper and dressed him in a blue and white footed sleeper with velvet puppy dogs on it. 

He avoided Mya's gaze as she cooed at him. "I look ridiculous." He commented, eyeing the clock in the nursery as she announced it was time for bed. "It's not even eight o'clock! I'm not ready for bed!" To his relief, Mya picked him up and brought him downstairs, if only for a couple minutes while she prepared his bottle. 

"Mommy no..." Spencer his his face in her shoulder, embarassed at the idea that he'd be fed a baby bottle before bed. "I'm not having a bottle." He was adamant about this, repeating himself over and over as Mya carried him back to the nursery and sat down in the rocking chair to nurse him. He turned his head stubbornly away from the nipple and pursed his lips together, but a little bit of coaxing got him to accept the bottle into his mouth. 

Spencer hesitantly latched on and began to suckle the warm milk. His face was red as his mommy cradled and rocked him, holding his bottle feeding him his bottle like an infant. He looked up into her eyes then looked away, gradually feeling his body relax in the safety of his mommy's arms. He sucked more eagerly on his bottle, letting it soothe him and put him into a baby-like state. 

Mya ignored all of spencer protest he had. She knew her baby was tired and would have a long day tomorrow.

Once she finale got him to drink the bottle she sighed and watched as he suckled and looked up at her. Mya loved spencer and would not what to do with out her baby boy. Mya knew spencer probably wasn’t tired but in the bottle she made she put sleeping pills in it knowing he was going to have a long day tomorrow on his play date. She was hoping it would go well. Hopefully spencer would be a good little boy. 

The newly demoted baby continued to noisily suckle his bottle, drinking the milk until it was all gone. He had thought there was no way he'd be able to sleep after he had napped so much, but the more he convinced himself to stay awake the sleepier he felt. He had completely forgotten about his play date, and his mind was utterly blank as he drifted off to sleep in his mommy's arms without any complaint.

Once spencer was asleep mya laud hi. Down in his better. Then went and cleaned up the house and had a glass wine before going to bed herself. 

Mya woke up early and got herself dressed and set up the play pen in the living with some toys for the two boys to play with during the play date. She put some cars blocks and coloring then a table with sippy cups and cookies for both boys. She then made spencer a quick breakfast then went to wake him up lowering the bars. “ come on baby wake up we have a busy day “ mya said softly .  

Spencer slept through the night thanks to his special bottle. He woke up to the sound of Mya lowering the bars of his crib, and he lifted his head and slowly sat up. The movement drew his attention to diaper, which he had unconsciously wet while he was passed out. He could feel the cold dampness in the bulky padding, and he was torn on whether or not to tell Mya. He had already had so many accidents, which he persisted to believe were no fault of his own, and he wanted out of diapers as soon as possible. More pressingly, he wanted out of his wet diaper.

"Are the cars here yet?" He asked, climbing out of his crib, his diaper sagging underneath his footed sleeper and making him hastily bring up another subject to focus on. "What's for breakfast?" 

Mya soiled at the boys excitement to ply with his new toys. “ no baby boy not yet “ mya said. She could tell he wet his diaper was wet. She picked him up and placed him on the changing table. 

“ waffles and strawberry “ mya said as she undid his sleeper and exposed the wet diaper. She pulled it down and undid the taps and powdered and lotions then added a new diaper.  Once she was done zipped the sleeper and carried him downstairs and placed him in the high chair. She put his cut up waffles and fruit on the plate. 

“ baby today you having your first play date with my friend Sam and her little Timmy. I expect you to behave or I will spank you and you don’t want that “ mya said to him. 

Spencer lifted his arms to let Mya carry him, but when he realized he was going to get his diaper changed he piped up immediately. He averted his eyes and stuck his thumb in his mouth while Mya laid him on the table. He couldn't believe he had wet himself yet again, but knowing his mommy was about to change him was comforting, even despite the diapers. He laid his head on the changing table while Mya unzipped his sleeper, exposing his wet diaper, and began to change him. He was getting used to the whole routine, and he almost preferred it over being watched on the potty. Almost.

Freshly diapered and smelling of baby powder and lotion, Spencer was almost looking forward to breakfast. He let Mya buckle him into his high chair and put on his bib, and when she reminded him of his play date he promptly shut down. "I thought we talked about that." He said, taking his thumb out of his mouth and ignoring his breakfast in order to address the new matter. "Look, I'll be your baby here when it's just us two. I'll-I'll take my naps and my baths and I'll call you Mommy. But not around other people. Please, Mya."

Mya knee this would be a problem but it’s skmething spencer has tiger use. “ sorry baby boy you have to get use to people around you and playing with other littles “ mya aid as she tied a bib around his neck. 

“ it’s not going to be bad Tommy is just like you he loves trucks and worked in retail I’m pretty sure you guys will get along great “ mya said as she sat down. “ eat so you can get dressed for you play day I picked the nicest outfit.”

"Tommy is not just like me!" He exclaimed. "Tommy wants to do this. I don't. I don't want to wear diapers and be fed and go on play dates with Tommy. I want to be working and driving my car and sneaking beers with my friends. You get it, don't you?" He looked at his plate gingerly and ate one of his strawberries, but didn't touch the syrupy waffles.