LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

Mya knew spencer was potty shy. She would have to figure out how to get him over it. She stayed turned  around waiting for him to go. Once she heard the pee hit the toilet she turned around and watched him clean himself up. 

She walked over and helped him was his hands. “ how about you go play in the playroom for a bit while mommy cleans up “ mya said taking his hand and walking him to the playroom. 

"Turn around, turn around!" Spencer yelped the moment he saw Mya move. "You said you would!" Embarassed by the betrayal, he wouldn't look at Mya when she took him to the play room. He didn't want to sit, he didn't want to play. "Next time don't look or I'll...I'll stop telling you when I have to go."

Mya did not like Spencer attitude. “ Spencer you better stop that attitude or you will be sorry. And that is okay I can just take away your potty privileges.  And make you use you diaper full time “ mya said to him very stern. 

“ now what are you going to play or do you want to watch a movie in your swing but I need to get work done “ mya said tapping her foot. 

“ you will do what I say and if I want you to wear a diaper you will “ mya said getting upset. She was hoping spencer didn’t need another spanking. She didn’t want to download him but she had to do what she had to do. 

“ if your such a big boy than all you have to do is ask you know when you have to go. Little boy wait to go  last minute like you did.  Now what are you going to do play or watch a movie I won’t ask again  “ mya said crossing her arms and rapping her foot. Spencer was on think ice with mya right now. 

"We said no diapers!" Spencer shouted, a touch of panic in his voice. "I'm not a little boy. I can use the toilet just fine if I didn't have to wait for you all the time." His high-pitched and incredulous tone quieted down to more of a grumble when Mya gave him his choices again. He wrinkled his nose and looked away. "I'll watch a movie. But not a stupid baby movie."

Mya sighed she knew there was no point of arguing and spencer would just end up with a spanking. Mya picked Spencer’s up and brought him to the living room and buckled him back in his swing. 

“ okay let’s see how about cars that is a good movie and age appropriate “ mya said  to him turning it on Netflix. She went over and grabbed his pacifier. She tried to tease his lips with it. 

The boy pouted as Mya picked him up, and he fussed in her arms, demanding to be put down so he could walk. After being watched on the potty he had something to prove about being a big boy. "No, not the swing!" Suddenly having a change of heart, Spencer curled his fingers into Mya's shirt and wrapped his arms around her. "I'll play! I want my cars!" He gave up miserably and pouted as she buckled him into his swing and turned it on so it rocked him soothingly. He rejected his binky at first, but a little prompting got him to accept it and suck on it grumpily. 

“ you can play with your cars when you done having some quiet time “ mya said. She started the swing and turned on the movie. She was happy spencer accepted his binky. Mya knew he was just cranky probably didn’t get a good nap in she thought to herself. Once he was settle watching the movie she sat with her lap top catching up in some work watching spencer in his swing. 

Quiet time. Spencer snorted, glaring at the television and biting back a scathing reply. He suckled on his pacifier while the movie played, humiliated to be buckled into his baby swing so Mya could get her work done. "I could sit quietly on the couch, you know." He called out, muffled by the pacifier in his mouth. His stomach felt full and uncomfortable, and he had had to go to the bathroom for some time. His last potty trip led had been unsuccessful, and the next one would be just as uneventful if Mya was watching. 

He spent the next hour nursing on his pacifier, trying to self-soothe but finding himself growing increasingly cranky. The fast paced movie, the babyish lullaby of the mobile above his head. He wanted to be a big boy. He wanted to go home and go to work and be in control of his life. This need for control all came crashing down as Spencer couldn't take another second and released his load into his pull-up. The warm mushy feeling against his bottom caused a fresh surge of shame and humiliation to wash over him. Stuck between wanting to be changed and wanting to be a big boy, he began to wail like a baby, spitting out his pacifier and crying for his mommy.

Mya watched Spence’s she thought he was fine in his swingz she got alittle bit of work done . Out of know where spender start to cry. The cry startled mya but she went over to see what’s wrong and knew right away what was wrong. She was surprised spencer just messed himself but decided he needed diapers full time now no need for the potty.  

Mya picked slender up and started to coo at him. “ it’s okay my baby boy “ mya cooed softly all the way to the nursery. She laid him on the change and strapped it so he couldn’t move. 

Mya pulled down his pants  and lifted his legs up then pulled down the messy diaper she took wipes and wiped him clean then discarded the old one. She powdered and add some lotion then slid a pamper diaper under spencer and tapped it up. All through the change mya cooed telling spencer he was a good boy. 

He was inconsolable. Spencer reached out for Mya as she approached, crying unintelligibly in his baby swing and kicking his legs. This only worsened when she picked him up and his soiled pull-up sagged with the weight of his mess. "I'm not a baby!" He cried, repeating himself over and over until his face went red, tears streaming down his face. "I'm not a baby! I'm not a ba-a-a-byyyyy!" Each statement was accompanied by long, drawn-out caterwauls that could only be expected of an infant. 

He only cried more as she led him to the nursery, and now a new addition was added to the mantra. "I don't want to wear diapers! Mommy!! I don't want to wear diapers! I don't wanna, I don't wanna!" Surprisingly, he allowed Mya to strip and clean him. All that fuss and now he let Mya wipe his bum with no complaints. His hysterics increased when his mommy got him a diaper, but he quickly tired himself out and began to settle while she cooed and powdered him, telling him he was a good boy and would get all diapered up. He sniffled and subdued his bellowing by sticking his thumb in his mouth, watching Mya tape his diaper snugly around his waist. 

Mya ignored  spencer cries as she brought him to the nursery. She just kept going with the cleaning. 

Mya was happy spencer calmed down alittle bit once the change was over she carried him over to a rocking chair and grabbed a near by bunk and switched it for spencer thumb. She sat in the rocking chair rocking him and patting his bottom. 

“ your just a good baby boy using his diaper and being so good for mommy. Yes spencer is being so good “ Mya cooed softly as she rock trying to get her baby to settle. 

In just his diaper and tshirt, Spencer had never felt so little. He knew what he wanted to say, but he couldn't put it into words. He felt ashamed and embarassed and robbed of his masculinity, but he also wanted nothing more than to be coddled and babied by his mommy. 

Spencer whined as Mya removed his thumb and he eagerly accepted his binky in turn, suckling on it loudly as his mommy praised him and cradled him in her arms. He sniffled and whimpered, embarassed with himself and the knowledge that this would be the start of his new babyhood.

Mya just kept rocking her baby in her arms. After awhile she started to him a lullaby. Maybe he would go back to sleep she thought as she rocked him in her arms. 

Mya did love this feeling her baby peacefully in her arms while she rocked him gently seeing his sweet face look up at hers. She never wanted the feeling to end. Spencer was just the cutest baby in the world in mya eyes. She was happy and he calmed down alittle more which was perfect in her eyes. “ yes you are my sweet baby boy “ mya said softly.

Spencer looked up at his mommy as he suckled on his binky, much calmer now after his big tantrum. He rested his head against her chest, his eyes growing heavy as her voice soothed him into contentment. He fell asleep as she rocked him, diapered and small, finally starting to accept his new life. For as long as he was in her arms, at least.

Mya was enjoying this feeling to much to move but she knew she had to make dinner. She stayed rocking spencer for twenty more minutes. Mya wanted to make sure spencer was fully asleep before she laid him in his bed. She tucked him in with a fuzzy blanket and pulled the bars up. She made sure the baby monitor was on and then left the room quietly. 

She knew spencer was accepting being baby kind of so she decided to switch his booster seat for his high hair. She then started on dinner while she listened for spencer to wake up from his nap. 

Spencer slept for another half hour, curled up on his bed with his pacifier in, exhausted after his fit. He woke up with a drowsy feeling, putting his hand on his head and blinking slowly, still unconsciously sucking his binky. He seemed confused at the new bars around his bed, almost like a crib, and he remembered with a fresh flood of embrassment that he was now wearing a diaper. In just one day, he had gone from Spencer Simmons customer service to Baby Spencie. 

Knowing better than to leave his room without permission, he sat up in his bed and took out his pacifier. "Mommy?"  

Mya has almost inisbed dinner when she heard Spence’s call for her she wiped her hands and went to his nursery. 

“ hey baby boy did you have nice nap “ mya said lowering the bars she picked Spence’s up and carried him downstairs. She sat him in the high chair buckling him in the placing the tray In front. 

“ mommy is almost done with dinner would you like some milk while you wait “ mya asked him. 

Spencer ignored Mya's question as she came into the nursery, and he gestured to the bars around his bed with curiousity. "What's this?" He asked as she picked him up, leaving his pacifier behind as she carried him down the stairs. "I won't fall out of bed. Is this because I snuck out yesterday? I said I was sorry."

He looked over his mommy's shoulder as she brought him into the kitchen and placed him in his high chair, buckling him in and securing the tray over his lap. This he couldn't get out of. Knowing it was all because of his accidents, Spencer hid his face in his hands. "I don't want anything..." He whimpered.

“ yes that is exactly why. And to keep you safe “ mya said as they left the nursery. 

She could tell he was upset when he put his hands down. “ okay that’s fine dinner will be done in five minutes. “ mya said she went back to finishing the chicken Tacos she was making.  Mya finished and made spencer a soft one and cut it up in pieces so it was easier to eat. She got him a sippy cup of milk on the tray then tied a bib around his neck. “ they you go baby boy “ mya said. 

Spencer watched as Mya went back to cooking, leaving him by himself in his high chair. As an adult he would have pulled out his phone, turned on the television or gone to help, but as a baby he was dependent on his mommy. And the longer she was busy, the more he wanted her back. 

He looked at the food on his tray and turned his head to Mya as she tied his bib around his neck, making him feel even more like a child. "I can't eat this." He said, referring to his lack of utensils. "It's too messy."

“ yes you can or mommy can feed you it’s your choice. I will also clean you when your done “ mya said. She picked up her taco and took a bite while she watched Spence think about what he was going to do. She wanted him to be dependent on her and it was working perfectly.  

“ maybe after you can get some icecream for dessert “ mya said. 

"It'll get everywhere." Spencer said, gesturing to Mya as she took a bite of her taco and bits of lettuce and salsa fell onto her plate. "See?" He wouldn't use his hands for his messy food, shaking his head like a fussy toddler and refusing to look at it. "I don't want it."

Mya sighed she put her food aside and went to help her baby. She took the plate and instead of the sheel she took out the chicken lettuce and salsa kind of making a taco bowl. She brought it over to Spence’s she brought the spoon to his mouth. 

“ open wide for the airplane “ mya cooed to him.