LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

He clung to her while she carried him to the couch, insisting that he wasn't a baby and didn't want to wear a pull-up even after being put in one. His crying began to subside when she sat with him on the couch, cradling him in her arms taking his thumb in her hand and putting it to his lips. As if by instinct, Spencer accepted it into his mouth and began to suckle noisily, nursing his thumb in an effort to calm himself down. He didn't understand it, and it embarassed him, but he felt so safe and so little when his mommy held him and soothed him with his thumb. The rhythm of her rocking and patting his freshly padded bottom put him at ease, and within minutes he was staring off into the room, sucking away at his thumb.

Mya knew this was the perfect way to calm slender down and she knew he was relaxed and safe in her arm.  Mya loved seeing her baby so calm but knew lunch was soon then nap time for her little one. 

“ is my little baby boy getting hungry how about some lunch in that tummy “ mya cooed softly continuing to rock him gently. 

Spencer nodded wordlessly, having worked up an appetite after his latest fit of fussiness. He continued to suck on his thumb, leaning into Mya and taking comfort in her rocking and cooing. He was ashamed in himself, but when he was cradled that way like an infant he almost didn't care. 

Mya did not want the cuddle to end but she had to feed spencer. “ okay how about you lay on the couch and watch th while I go make a quick lunch “ mya said. She turned the tv to the animal planet. She left spencer to watch and made him a grilled cheese with orange slices and some apple juice. She made herself a quick salad as well. 

She went to get Spencer. “ come on baby boy lunch is done “ mya said picking him up and putting him in his booster seat then  tied a bib around his neck and set the sand which on his tray cut into pieces.

Spencer whined through his thumb when he was moved, but he was content enough to watch Animal Planet until his mommy came back. As usual, he complained about having to sit in the booster seat and wear the bib, asking "Why can't I eat in front of the tv?" as Mya tied the bib around his neck. 

He took his thumb out of his mouth, noticing that his sandwich had been cut up for him and was missing utensils in which to eat it. He'd have to use his hands to pick up the pieces, which would be even messier. Regardless, Spencer began to eat but he didn't want to touch his juice, afraid of having yet another accident. His fingers became greasy by eating the grilled cheese, and in the absence of a napkin he wiped them on his bib.

“ because we eat at the table not in front of the tv. You can finish your show after your nap “ mya said as she ate her salad and watched her baby boy eat his sandwich. 

“ drink your juice and I will take you potty before you nap for no more accidents “ mya said as she drank her ice tea. Mya knew spencer would be in diaper sooner than later because he only used  once since he has been here. 

"It'll be over then." Spencer replied, orange juice dripping down his fingers as he bit into a slice. He'd avert his eyes whenever Mya looked his way, but he was getting better at eating under supervision. At the mention of his juice he shook his head, pushing his sippy cup aside and raising his hands stubbornly. "I'm not thirsty. And I'm not tired either. I already-" His voice quieted as he looked back toward the couch, sheepishly remembering the little nap he had took in Mya's arms that morning. "-you know. I don't need naps, I'm twenty years old. I'll be up all night if I nap." 

Mya continues to watch him eat as she finished. “ yes you do need a nap you will be cranky with out one. And Im pretty sure you still sleep tonight. “ mya said. Mya would have to put sleeping pills in his bottle tonight.She knew she would probably rock spencer to sleep for him to nap or maybe she should try his swing. 

“ okay if you don’t drink it now you will when you wake up your nap “ Mya said. She so was so happy for bibs as spencer was such a messy eater. 

"Fine." Spencer reluctantly agreed, finishing his last bit of grilled cheese and scooching his chair back and sliding out of his booster seat, leaving his sippy cup on the table. "Thanks for lunch." It had been two years since he had this much home cooking and he had no complaints on the taste, even if it was all little kid food. 

Still in his bib, Spencer walked into the kitchen to wash his hands in the sink. "The stickiness is driving me crazy." He commented, running his hands under the tap. He knew his nap was inevitable, but at least he'd be clean for it. 

When spencer got up to was his hand mya went over to help him. “ your just a messy eater “ mya said  as she turned the water on so he could wash his hands. Once he dried them she walked to living room with him. “ how about we nap in your swing “ mya said pointing to the device it was a baby swing fit for spencer. 

She really didn’t give spencer a choice and laid him down in it and buckled him in the starting it on medium speed while it played a soft lullaby.

“ how’s that baby and why don’t you suck your thumb “ mya said to him. 

"You keep giving me messy food." Spencer retorted light-heartedly, taking the dish towel in his hands and drying himself off. He strained to reach behind him to take off his bib, but managed, and triumphantly slung it over a chair as if he had defeated it. 

Under the impression that he was napping in his bed, Spencer was very much against being put into a baby swing. "But I don't-!" He didn't have time to argue as Mya picked him up and buckled him in, and he began to kick and fuss. "I'm not a baby..." He grumbled, his face red. He wasn't about to unbuckle himself and earn himself a spanking, so instead he crossed his arms, refusing to suck his thumb out of protest for the baby swing. 

Mya couldn’t  help a slight as spencer was cutely pouting in his swing about his nap he had to take. “ okay baby then I have something you can suck on then “ mya said she walked over and grabbed a pacifier and placed it in spencer mouth until he started to suckle on it.

“ that’s better than your thumb anyway “ mya said to him softly. 

"I don't want it." Spencer said firmly, turning his head away to avoid the pacifier. There was only so much he could move in the confines of his baby swing, and when he opened his mouth to tell Mya off he had the pacifier pushed inside. His eyes widened incredulously, and he looked as though he were going to spit it out and throw a major fit, but to his own surprise he found himself immediately taken with his new binky. He closed his lips around the nipple and began to suckle on the blue and orange pacifier. Spencer tried to stay awake, but the rocking of the swing and the lullaby music in addition to his paci made it almost impossible, and soon enough he had dozed off.

Mya watched spencer fuss over the pacifier at first but take to it quickly. When he feel asleep she took a picture on her phone then cleaned the kitchen from lunch earlier. She then grabbed her laptop and sat on the couch watching some tv shopping for her little boy buying him some new hot wheel track and remote control cars. 

She the forgot David never emailed the business reports and sent him a email about it telling if he forgot again it would not look good for the company. 

It didn't take long for David to respond to Mya's email, apologizing for the delay and explaining that he had faxed them to her work office. "I figured you'd be too busy with your new baby to get to them." He wrote. "I'll have the reports scanned and sent over before the day is done. How's the little one behaving?" 

Spencer woke up about an hour later, a little groggy and with his pacifier still in his mouth. Not as keen to suckle now that he had more spunk in him, he spat it out and looked around for Mya. He wanted out of the baby swing, but he didn't want to call for his mommy like a toddler who had just woken from his nap, so he began to unbuckle himself. 

Mya emailed david and told him that it was going good and the baby is adjusting just fine.  Mya also sent the picture she took of spencer and sent it to David.  To show him the progress she was making. 

Mya has gone to kitchen when she was done but when she got back she saw spencer unbuckling himself from the swing. “ baby boy you can’t do that you could hurt yourself call for mommy next time “ mya said stopping the swing and then helping him get out.

“ how was your nap sweetie “ mya asked. 

David responded once more. "Look at him with his little binky. Didn't take him very long to come around. Tell him 'Unkie David' says hi." 

"I can do it!" Spencer declared, admittedly a bit relieved for the help. It would have been tough getting out of a moving swing. He blushed when Mya asked him how his nap was. He'd never have imagined letting someone else put him down for a nap in a baby swing and a pull-up. He shuffled his feet bashfully and rubbed the back of his neck. "It...was all right."

“ that’s good honey. How about we have juice then you can go play with your cars again. “ mya said as she held out Spencer sippy cup to him.

“ you have to drink it or mommy will get you a bottle and feed you “ mya said putting the offer on the table knowing spencer wouldn’t like that.  She would do it soon but not yet one thing at a time. 

Mya didn’t get a chance to email David back because she was dealing with spencer. 

Mya had clearly learned from her experience with Spencer, knowing that he'd be strong willed. Spencer stood looking from his sippy cup to his mommy, the feeling of the pull-up between his legs making him want to refuse, but the idea of being bottle fed making it incredibly hard to do so. She drove a hard bargain. 

Taking the sippy cup, Spencer squinted at Mya pointedly. Either way she got him to drink his juice. Clever. "It's a lot better than a bottle." He mumbled, taking his sippy cup to the couch and drinking it in tiny amounts. Spencer no longer trusted his own bladder. He knew that both accidents had been circumstantial, but he was determined not to have a third for any reason. 

Mya did learn that spencer was strong will but knew offering him more Babish items would make him do what she wanted. She sat on the couch next to him while he drank his juice. 

“baby boy I go you some new toys they should be here and two days. I think you will really like them. “ mya Said as  looking at the in her cart. “ when your done you can pick a couple more okay “ she said. 

Spencer begrudgingly drank his juice, knowing he would have to finish it all in order to be let off the hook. "You bought them for me?" He asked between sips. "They're not baby toys, are they?" When he finished his sippy cup he handed it to Mya for approval and looked over at her laptop. All the cool race cars got him excited, and he began to imagine how he could set them up in his play room so it looked like a masterpiece. If he had to choose more toys, he wanted to choose what would aid his new project. "Can we get some dominos? And-And big blocks. No, not the Legos the...the baby blocks. It's for something else!" 

Mya was happy to have baby fully engaged in all the new toys. When he asked for the baby blocks she couldn’t help but smile and think this was all working out perfectly for her. 

“ of course my west boy you can get whatever you want “ mya said putting the items spender said on her cart. She didn’t care the price it was just to make her baby happy. Mya knew giving spence everything he wanted could make him spoiled but he was her baby and how could she say no to that cute face. 

"Thanks, Mommy." Spencer was surprised at himself for how he referred to her, with this being the first time since his spanking that he had done so just because. Usually he avoided it at all costs. He absentmindedly put his thumb in his mouth while Mya scrolled through the online store, pointing out things that he wanted with little regard for the price. He was the baby after all. 

"I think I have to go potty." He confessed after about ten minutes. But it wasn't for number one. His stomach had begun to gurgle from his last three meals, but Spencer had one big request. "Can you wait outside?" For the first time, he tried to butter her up a bit with baby talk. "I can't go like a big boy if you're in there."

Mya watched as he sucked his thumb while they were shopping. She knew something was wrong by spencer face changing. “ okay let’s go “ mya said. When he asked if she should stay out she shook her head no. 

“How about this I’ll turn around while you go okay “ mya said making a compromise for her sweet boy. When she got to the bathroom she stood near the door and turned around so spencer could go. 

Spencer didn't like the deal but it was better than their original arrangement. Determined to prove himself, he walked with Mya to the bathroom and stared at the dreaded potty seat that he hated so much. He knew he wouldn't be allowed to take it off, and trying to pull the wool over his mommy's eyes would land him a spanking that would make his bathroom shyness impossible to overcome. 

"Don't look." He warned, constantly checking to make sure Mya was facing the door. He pulled down the stretchy waistband of his shorts and his pull-up and sat down on the potty. "Don't turn around, don't turn your head, don't look in the mirror." With Mya's promise, he tried to go, but found it harder than he anticipated. Knowing that his mommy would wipe his bum and praise him for using the potty made him blush in advance, and reminding himself that it was better than being wiped and baby-talked on the changing table didn't help much. He wanted to be a big boy and do it all himself! 

Spencer sat there for a good five minutes, unable to focus because of Mya's presence. The only thing he could manage was a little tinkle. His bowels felt tight and uncomfortable, and Spencer feared the worst, but he couldn't do it. He'd have to hold out as long as he could. Another couple minutes passed before he wiped himself up and announced quietly, "I'm done" with a regrettable flush of the toilet.