LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

mya rocked spencer until he was sleeping. she removed the bottle and laid him in his crib making sure he was tucked in. 

That night may hired a babysitter through hotel and went to the bar. She got in around 2 am and slept until she heard the baby stir. 

Exhausted by his tantrum, the jet lag, and the long day of travel, Spencer quickly fell asleep. He had gotten used to being carried and didn’t wake when Mya put him in his crib, only mewled for his binky and curled up tight. But the early bedtime meant early rising, and by four in the morning Spencer was awake, unable to sleep comfortably on his stomach because of the sleeper.

The room was dark and he didn’t know what time it was. He squirmed in his sleeper and propped himself up. “Mommy?”

Mya had  just fallen asleep and she was tired from all the traveling and spendcer tantrum.  she heard spencer call for her rolling over to look at the time. She wanted to get more sleep.  

she got up and went over to spencer’s. “ come snuggly with mommy “ mya said she grabbed his pacifier and carried him over to her bed. She turned the tv on to the baby channel and fell back to sleep while spencer watched tv. 

“What time is it?” Spencer asked as Mya lowered the rail of his crib and carried him to her bed. He was hushed by his pacifier and the hypnotizing monotony of a colourful baby show. As Mya fell back asleep, Spencer reached for the remote to change the channel but found himself hardly able to grasp it in his mittens, let alone change the channel. Unable to do more than crawl, he defeatedly curled into his mommy and nursed on his pacifier to pass the time.

About 9 am mya finally woke up she smiled seeing spencer content just biting his pacifier. “ Morning baby. Would you like to go to the beach today “ mya asked as she sat up in the and stretched in the bed. 

“ Lets go get your diaper change “ mya cooed knowing spencer was probably soaked. 

“Mm-hmm...” Spencer answered drowsily from behind his binky. He lifts up his arms to be picked up, feeling his diaper sag as Mya hoists him off the bed and lays him onto the changing mat. “Does that mean I get these off now?” He asks, reaching out with his mittens. 

“ Yes it does.” mya said. she took of the sleeper and untapped his diaper. then wiped him cleaned and removed the soggy diaper then she put a swim diaper on spencer and slipped pair swim trunks. 

“ After breakfast will go straight to the beach, so you should be fine in that “  mya said. “ And then for lunch we’re going to a rainforest cafe, with a mommy and her little boy i met yesterday “ 

Spencer laid still obediently while he got his diaper changed. He noticed curiously that he’d been put in a bright blue swim diaper with aquatic designs on it. It was louder and more plasticky than his normal diapers. And strangely, he was grateful for it. His diaper bag waited by the door, stocked with toys, supplies and an emergency bottle. 

“Did I meet him too, or is this someone new?”

“ this is someone new. i met his mommy while you play with cody in the ball pit. Her little is two year old. perfect to you to play with “ mya said. 

she sat spencer’s up and gave him a bottle to hold over until they went down to breakfast. Mya got herself easy for the beach grabbing there beach bags. 

“ can you carry this for mommy “ mya said holding a spencer diaper bag 

Spencer happily accepted his bottle, sitting on the floor and nursing from it while Mya got everything ready. He wasn’t done with his bottle when it was time to go and it brought it with him out the door, the diaper bag slung over his shoulder with a muffled “yes mommy” as they headed out.

Mya smiles as she had the beach bags and change clothes for later. They headed downstairs to the one of the small cafe in the hotel. Mya found a table with high chair and set the stuff down. She helped spencer in the high chair and pulled out a bib. 

“ what would you like for breakfast “ mya asked looking at the menu 

Knowing the routine, Spencer settles himself into his high chair and sucked on his bottle while his bib was put on. He tried to peer over at Mya’s menu, scrunching up his face in contemplation. “Pancakes. Anything but baby food.”

Mya likes at the menu and decided she wanted to have a omelette with bacon. She order them food and get spencer’s a apple juice to go with his pancakes. “

” Tomorrow would you like to go to the aquariam there having a whale  show “ mya asked slender while they waited for there food. 

Spencer took the bottle out of his mouth and patted the tray of his highchair restlessly. “Yeah! I want to go the aquarium Mommy.” He said excitedly, glad to have something to look forward to. He didn’t realize it, but this trip was starting to regress him more and more. He had given up control of their daily routine and was content to do what Mommy wanted.

“ I think it going to be super fun. Are you going to have fun playing at the beach today “ mya said  

The food arrived at the table mya cut spencer pancake and she ate some of her omelette. she allowed spender to feed himself. She knew he would be messy. 

“Yes mommy.” The baby waited patiently in his highchair, growing more restless with nothing to do. By the time his food got there he was eager to eat and whined babyishly as the food was set down in front of Mya for her to cut up. He banged on his tray and cooed as the food was finally brought to him, and used the little plastic spork he was given to feed himself the little bites, getting syrup on his bib in the process. 

Mya east her adventure her baby ate his food messily. She took out some wipes and wipes his face. She finished eating and they paid. 

The. headed right to the beach. They found a perfect on the beach not far from the water. mya set down the beach blanket and chairs. 

“ baby come here mommy wants to put some sunscreen on you. Then we can get your floaty on to go in the water “mya said waiting for spencer 

Down by the water, Spencer looked and felt almost normal. His diaper was somewhat hidden by his swim trunks, and aside from being a little pasty he didn’t look too bad without a shirt. The warm breeze and the sand beneath his feet was well received, enough to snap him out of baby mode to appreciate the place they were in. He’d always wanted to go here. 

“I don’t need it, Mommy.” He insisted, padding over and holding his hands out for sunscreen. “I won’t go far. I’m kind of afraid of the undertow.”

“ i think you should use it to be safe. was or can put the life vest on “ mya said holding up a spongebob adult life vest that definitely was childish she started to rub screen on spencer. 

“ and do not go to deep when mommy not near the water with you. Plus i brought all your new sand toys “ mya said rubbing some sunscreen on spender face 

Spencer changed his mind when he saw the life jacket. “No, no that’s okay. I’ll go with the floaty.” People his age could get away with it no problem. Surely he could too. He shut his eyes tight while Mya put sunscreen on him. “What’re you gonna do?”

“ mommy going to tan while you play” mya said she put the  floaty on spencer. then sat up her beach chair put some tanning lotion sat in the chair and  watching spencer play in the water. 

cody was on the beach with his daddy and he noticed spencer he was happy  to see him. “ Spencer “ cody called out to him. 

With a babyish floaty around his waist, Spencer set out into the ocean. He made the most of it despite not being able to properly swim, but the lapping waves were relaxing and it made him feel free. 

The sound of his name made him spin around. Looking on shore he saw a familiar face. “Cody?” 

cody smoked getting out of the sand waddling over to spencer’s. “ hey spencer” cody said in childish voice. He wasn’t acting like his big self yesterday. “ Wanna pway “ he asked spencer holding up his shovel. 

Mya watched the boys play hoping cody wouldn’t make spencer feel to big 

Spencer tipped his head to the side, making an expression that dared to ask ‘what happened to you?’ He always tried to make himself act bigger around other babies, as though he were just playing along and being Mya’s little boy was just an act. As if he didn’t cry for his bottles and get fussy when he didn’t want to use his words. It was a little bit of lingering adult pride, because in reality he was an even littler baby than Cody.

”Yeah, okay.” He said, looking back over toward Mya. “Mommy has all my stuff. Let me go get it.”

Cody smoked and plopped down in the sand and picked up his shovel. “ Otay wen you come back will build a cool castle “ Cody said starting to fill the bucket with sand. 

Mya watched and saw spencer’s waddle over to her. “ Heh baby you enjoying the water “ she asked. she noticed it was pretty hot she didn’t want spencer to get dehydrated. “ Would you like a juice box “ mya asked holding a small apple juice for spencer to drink. 

• Like 1