LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

mya fed spencer the bottle cuddling him and patting his bottom until he fell asleep. mya ended up falling asleep a little after spencer. she would be woken up  at 4 am to get ready for there flight that left a 8am. she left Spencer sleeping took a shower then packed up the car. she made spencer a quick breakfast. Then went to wake spencer up. “ come on wake up baby “ mya cooed. 

Spencer nursed contently, each pat on his diapered bottom reminding him of his demoted status and tinging his cheeks pink while he suckled on his baba. Finally he fell asleep, his bottle swapped for a pacifier and his protests switches for steady sucking.

When Maya came to get him, he's still curled up in her bed, the covers nearly over his head as he continues to sleep. He lifts his head at the sound of her voice, then, realizing what day it is, buries his face into the pillow and mumbles something incoherent through his binky. 

mya sighs she knows getting spencer ready is going to be such a struggle. “ come on baby let’s get up. if you let get you dressed and change without a fight mommy will let you have a cup of coffee so holy not so cranky “ mya says as she takes the blanket off her spencer. 

"Really?" Spencer sits up, taking the binky out of his mouth and looking at Mya with surprise. He doesn't even protest being called cranky, the prospect of a cup of coffee too good to pass up. He hadn't had one in months. He hadn't drank from a cup in months! "Okay, deal." He swings his legs over the side of the bed, standing up in his usual wide stance to accommodate the bulk of his diaper, which he had thoroughly wet in the night. He pads across the room in his footed sleeper, binky in hand, and heads toward the nursery, stopped only by the baby gate in the doorway that he knew better than to open.

mya smiles and knew spencer  was going to enjoy the cup of coffee. she goes and opens the  baby gate for spencer. mya helps spencer on the changing table then starts to take off his old night time diaper. She replaces it with a mother night time diaper know spender might be in his diaper for awhile. she decides not to dress spencer to babyish so she takes a plain onesie and a pair of sweatpants and puts it on him with a pair  of socks. “ you don’t need shoes. because you will be in your stroller in the airport “ mya says to spender helping bum off the changing table 

Spencer toddles into the nursery, his diaper sagging underneath his sleeper. He lets Mya help him onto the changing table, putting his binky into his mouth and suckling absentmindedly as she unzips his sleeper, revealing his soaked diaper. He opens his legs instinctively, his head turned to the side while Mya untaped his wet diaper and wipes him up, then puts him in a new one of the same kind. He doesn't even notice, having gotten used to being put in thick babyish diapers and outfits that made it easy to check him. 

Hes pleasantly surprised to be put in pants. He props himself up on his elbows and gives a cheer of relief. With the sweatpants on, his onesie looks just like a shirt. For the first time in months Spencer is dressed like an adult, and he all too pleased with it until something just has to spoil his excitement.

"What? No way. There's people everywhere there! I don't want to be in a stroller! I can walk just fine, really!" 

mya was happy spencer didn’t complain about his outfit. by the looks of it spencer likes his outfit so may was happy. Mya knee it was going to all end when she said he would have to stay in the stroller “ mommy not changing her mind on that one.  it will be easier on the both of us if your in the stroller you can act like your taking a nap so no one will know the difference between you and a baby “ nay said. she picked spencer up and carried him down to the kitchen she placed him in the high chair and same over with a bowl of dry cheerios and few pieces of toast. she went over to the coffee pot and poured spencer a cup. 

“ how do you like your coffee “ mya said she made the coffee how spencer wanted and sat it on his tray. 

"Yes they will and you know that." Spencer is just as stubborn. "I'm five foot six. Everyone will know. I should at least walk until we get to the baby thing." He's referring to the meetup in the Bahamas. The diapered man continues on as he's picked up and put in his highchair, surprisingly with no bib, which he certainly won't comment on in case Mya forgot. He doesn't think he needs it even with the messiest of food. "I'm not like other babies anyway. I'm under contract. If I could be an adult it'd be so much better. I've always wanted to go there, you know. Bahamas, Fiji, Argentina."

He pauses to yawn, setting his pacifier down on the tray of his highchair and putting a hand in his bowl of Cheerios to take a few. "Milk, no sugar." He answers, very much like the young businessman he once was. It feels good, but then an embarrassing new side to him, the baby side, chimes in. "Thank you, mommy." 

mya just looked at spencer’s. “ you need to lose the attitude and mommy not changing her mind about the stroller. you dan get in it with or with out a spanking “ mya said to spencer . She drank some her coffee and waited for spencer to finish. Then wiped his hands and face. “ i packed everything already your diaper should hold . Do you need to make a poopy? if you do you should go now so you don’t have to be changed in the airport “ mya said. 

“ i’m going to make a quick work call so you can sit in your  bouncer and suck your pacifier  “mya said to slender she placed him in the bouncer then went to call work. 

Spencer scowled at the decision, taking his time with his coffee and breakfast, not just to stall but to savour the taste of something he'd gone so long without. He lets Mya wipe him, getting worried when she brings up changing him at at the airport. "I don't have to go. What if I have to go there?" It was still early and he knew he'd have to go at some point, but he couldn't make himself before he was ready. He knew Mya was looking out for him, but he hated the idea of messing himself in public.

"No Mommy not the bouncer!" The adult baby squirms as he's lifted from his highchair, wriggling to avoid the leg holes of his bouncer until he's given a smack and placed in anyway, his pacifier pushed into his mouth to silence his protests. Defeated, Spencer does as he's told, bouncing up and down, tucking his legs underneath him and pushing off the ground to keep him occupied while he waits for his mommy, sucking noisily at his binky. He wets his diaper, feeling the warmth spread across his front and absorb into the bulky padding, but he can't bring himself to do much more.

mya was outside  making sure everything was okay in her office. She also called david to keep in touch with her so she can make sure are going okay at work.  it took about twenty minutes for mya to come back in. 

“ are let’s go! “ mya said excitedly she picked up slender from his bouncer and checked his diaper making sure he didn’t need to be changed. “ we’re going to have so much fun “ nya cooed as she buckled spencer in to his car seat. she handed him his bottle and made sure he had his pacifier clipped to him.  She got in her car and started the drive to the airport. 

David was pleased to announce things are going just fine. He's made it apparent over the last few months that he's into Mya, but he doesn't push past a little casual flirting. He asks about his "favourite little guy", and though he's a little patronizing to Spencer he is grateful that his former associate saved the business, even if he didn't have much of a choice.

"Mmh!" Spencer lifts up his arms as Mya approaches, his binky still in his mouth. He's eager to get out of the bouncer, and so used to having his diaper checked at home that he hardly protests when Mya sticks a hand in his pants to squeeze the front of his diaper, hooking a finger into the leg gathers to feel if he's wet even though he's more than capable of telling her himself. 

He gives her trouble going to the car, starting up again when he's buckled into his car seat. Feeling powerless, helpless, and out of control, he resorts to childishness by throwing his bottle on the ground and then immediately getting fussy because he doesn't have his bottle, all the while reminding Mya "I don't want to go!"

mya was not happy to say the at least about spencer’s little fit getting into his car seat. She knew if it was hard getting him the stroller then the car seat  was going to be a nightmare. She hated doing it but decided spencer would get a spanking before getting into his stroller. 

Mya didn’t not pay attention to spencer throwing his bottle on the ground just letting him be cranky about everything. Before she turned up the music to ignore him she said. “ I know one little boy who is getting a spanking before going into the airport “ With that mya turned up the music paying attention to the road. The didn’t have much longer in the car airport being an hour from where they were. 

"No!" Not having a high tolerance for pain, Spencer turns his pleas to a new embarrassment. "Mommy no I don't need one. Mya, seriously. Please! We can talk this out. I don't want to be a baby today! I don't want to!" He starts to cry louder as the music is turned up, sounding very much like a fussy toddler in the backseat. His sobs eventually die down, and the adult baby is stuck sitting in his car seat, his thumb in his mouth in an effort to calm himself down, stuck in thought about what he's going to do. He remembered Abby saying the best way to take back control is to throw a big temper tantrum. He doesn't want to upset his mommy, but he wants to let her now just how serious he is about this trip. It's against his better nature, having always been a polite young man, but after several months being treated like a baby his frustrations had pent up. 

Mya didn’t listen to spencer and let him throw his tantrum in the back seat. after about two hours mya pulled into the airport parking lot. she got out and went over to spencer’s door. 

“ baby  i don’t want to do this. but i can’t keep going back and fourth with you on this trip. we are here and we’re going you don’t have a choice your tantrum in the car was very unacceptable and you probably will throw another one so mommy going to spank you “ mya said she took spencer out of his car seat with a little bit of struggle then brought him to the front seat pulled his pants down and his diaper and started her spanking his bottom. 

Spencer clings to his car seat as he's unbuckled and struggles against Mya as she tries to take it out, once again trying to reason with her. He uses his business voice, trying to be level and kind and reach a compromise, and once he realizes it's all for nothing he really starts to fight. 

He's practically screaming by the time Mya has him in the front seat, his diaper down and his bottom exposed. "No! Noooo! I don't want to be a baby! Let me go! Let me gooooo!" At first it's the humiliation more than the pain that makes him cry as he does, but soon enough the sting takes hold and the baby's bottom mirrors the redness in his face. 

mya have spencer about twenty smack in his bottom. She pulled his diaper up then sat him on the seat. “ i don’t want anymore problems from you about this trip. if there is i will spank you again “ mya said to spencer very stern. she got out the stroller and put spender in it they grabbed there suitcase and pushed spencer into the airport.  There airport was busy but no one could tell spencer wasn’t a baby in his stroller with him sucking his pacifier. 

Spencer was sobbing by the time his spanking was over, tears forming at his eyes as Mya pulls up his diaper and sets him on the seat for a scolding. He wipes his eyes, a crack in his voice as he murmurs "Y-Yes, Mommy" before his pacifier is pushed into his mouth and he's put into his stroller and fastened in tightly. He sucks on his binky, trying to make himself appear smaller as they go through the airport, feeling helpless and humiliated.

mya pushed the stroller through the airport. she got there stuff checked by security. of course the security guard said something to spencer about being in the stroller and his actuallly age. They made it through the rest of the airport and onto the plane. mya tool spencer our the stroller before they got onto the plane sos she could close the stroller and put with the luggage’s. 

“ when we get on the plane you have a baba and take a nap” mya said to spender as the broad the plane. 

Security was the worst part for Spencer. It was in that moment that he wished he was a real baby so he wouldn't have to answer the man's questions.

"Spencer Simmons?"

He shrunk further into his stroller, reluctantly removing his pacifier. "Yes."

The guard looked him up and down, his eyes narrowing at the sight of a grown man being pushed around in a baby stroller and sucking on a binky. "What's all this?"

Spencer's ears burned with embarrassment. "I uh- I struggle to walk sometimes." It wasn't quite a lie. He had many a full diaper that gave him such a wide stance that he could only waddle.

"Uh-huh." The guard was hardly convinced, his head turning to acknowledge that diaper bag going through x-ray with all of Spencer's supplies inside. "And is that for you?"

"...Yes sir." 

"It says here you're twenty years old."

What on earth was happening to him? Usually he could deal with a tough situation no problem. He had handled the worst customer service could throw at him at Carmen-Weller, but after months living as a baby, all Spencer wanted to do was cry and let his mommy handle it. But he had to be strong. "Yes."

The security guard narrows his eyes at the binky clipped to Spencer's onesie, then he waves them through. 

By the time Spencer is on the plane, he's positively miserable. He's angry at Mya and ashamed of himself, and he shakes his head furiously when his mommy tries to give him a bottle. "Not here!" He didn't want to wet his diaper even more, especially when he was focusing hard on not messing it. But the need was growing stronger.

“ not any option. it will help you take a nap. mommy will hold you “ mya cooed. Then had first class on the plane so it was a little more privacy for them. Mya got them in there seats the took out a bottle and blanket to get spencer ready for his nap. Mya decided spencer was tired from his spanking so she swaddled him in the blanket and teased the bottle against his lips while they waited for the plane to take off. “ come on baby drink it will help relax a little “ mya cooed softly to him. she started patting his bottom to try and sooth him. 

• 2 months later...

"I'm not doing this on the plane." Spencer's voice is firm, repeatedly avoiding Mya as she tries to get him under control. "I don't-- Seriously-- Please, just give me a break! I don't want to!" His childish protests continue, with Mya able to overpower him and swaddle him into a blanket, all the while Spencer fusses louder and louder until he's unknowingly able to be heard by quite a few passengers. After spending months as a baby, his solution to anything he couldn't talk through was to fuss. Crying came easily now even when he tried to hold it in, and the more he realized he was making a scene the more embarassed he became, which only made him cry more.

Once he was successfully swaddled and unable to escape, the helplessness Spencer felt culminated in a desperate need for his bottle. He refuses it at first, trying dig in his heels and stick by his word. He turns his head to avoid the bottle, pursing his lips together and making little noises of refusal at the babyish treatment. But the cooing and patting get the better of him, and with a wary look down the isle he suddenly changes his mind and hastily latches onto the nipple.

All of his struggling stops the moment Spencer begins to nurse. He shifts a little to get more comfortable, his expression relaxing as he suckles soothingly, making the odd muffled whine as he finally settles down. Alert but content, he tries to keep his eyes open while he's fed and patted, the coffee aiding in this endeavour but only for so long as the allure of sleep consumes him. 

Spencer continued to suckle his bottle unconsciously until it's empty, drifting off in the comfort of his mommy's arms and forgetting about his current predicament. He had grown so used to going potty after months of being in diapers, he thought nothing of his wetting. He was always most comfortable messing himself in his crib or swing, and to the sleeping Spencer he might as well have been there. Forgetting where he is, the adult baby effortlessly pushes a load into his diaper, unfazed by the warm mush in the seat of his padding and that spreads by the pats to his bottom. He smiles a little, falling deeper into sleep so that he's unbothered by his messy state. For now at least. 

Mya has a hard time getting spencer to relax and stop fussing but she knew her baby was just being stubborn. Once mya got spencer settle on drinking the bottle she started to rock him slowly trying to get him to fall asleep before the plane could take off .  

Once spencer was asleep a couple of passenger walked by and smiled at the sleeping baby drinking his bottle. There was even another little on the plane who was scared to be on the plane.  

Right before the plane was about to take off mya could feel spencer messing his diaper. she didn’t know what to do because she didn’t want to wake him and she could change him in the plane bathroom as it was to small. She decided that his diaper would hold until they got to there destination. She knew if spender woke up on the plane he would cry and fuss about being in the diaper. 

Spencer slept for a couple of hours, awakening in his swaddled state to a full diaper, cold against his skin. He stirred in his bundle, his eyes adjusting to the light as he realizes where he is, and more horrifyingly what he's done. His heart began to race, overcome with humiliation and increasing panic. "Mommy..." He whimpered, trying to squirm out of the swaddle. "Wah...I need..." Unable to form the words and admit it to himself, he resorts to helpless noises to convey what he needs.

Mya feels spencer writing in her arms. she sighed knowing he was going to fuss about his diaper there was nothing she could do because they still had an hour left  on the plane ride. As spencer began to fussy more mya places his pacifier in his mouth. “ baby mommy knows she will change you when we get off the plane “ mia says soothingly.