LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

“Yes I’m going to escape. Claire goes out every Wednesday night for some dumb work meeting. And she leaves with my babysitter who doesn’t lock my crib all the way so I’m going take off my diaper and change into something then leave. “ Abby did thinking her plan. She knew it was a risk but it would be one she have to take. 

“ now before they come over her roll that ball to me so we at like we’re playing or we won’t be able to talk like this anymore “ Abby said to spencer knowing mya and Claire wouldn’t let sit and talk for longer.

Spencer's heart tightened in excitement for his new little- no, adult acquaintance. She was getting out! It wasn't as though the law could force her back. She'd simply need to pay her dues in cash. "God, I wish I could do that too." He breathed, the smile falling from his face. "Mya has a video baby monitor and her assistant checks on me frequently. I kind of dug that hole myself..." 

He turned his head to look at Mya and Claire as Abby urged him to play, and he leaned forward to grab a colourful ball and roll it unenthusiastically toward Abby.

When spencer rolled the ball Abby rolled it back. He wondered what spencer did to be check med on so frequent.  “ what happened for that to happen. I mean I know when you first start you get freedom then they make it more strict. “ Abby said. 

“Hey wanna have some fun “ Abby  asked. 

mya watched the two happily playing.  glad they were getting along unlike tommy me spencer.

"I tried to leave the room on my first night." Spencer admitted quietly, stopping the ball when it was passed back to him to twirl it in place before rolling it back. "I didn't know that'd be such a problem! I mean, when I was a kid I was encouraged to go to the bathroom whenever I want." Ironically, now he had that freedom exclusively for his diapers.

Spencer's tone darkened when Abby asked him if he wanted to have some fun. "That entirely depends on what your idea of fun is." He answered cautiously. "I'm not playing with dolls."

• 4 months later...

It been about two months  since Spencer’s  play date with Abby. Spencer was basically a full baby now and is use to mostly everything even though he whines about certain things. Mya been going back to work 4 days a week and Spencer’s hangs out in her office with her assistant. He not that bother by it anymore. Mya and David been talking on and off but things haven’t been going to far. Mya doesn’t know how she should go about it with him.  

The one thing mya has decided was that her and slender would be taking a tropical vacation to the Bahamas for the week. Spencer’s doesn’t really want to go because he doesn’t want people to see him has a baby but mya assures him everything was okay and he will have lots of fun on the island. It was the day before there trip Mya had lots of stuff to do and pack so she left spencer to play in his playroom. 

As much as had settled into his new role, Spencer was adamant that he would not be going to the Bahamas. Every time it was so much as mentioned he would assert that he isn't going, fussing and grumbling relentlessly. It was the quickest way to snap him back into adulthood. He even tried to bargain. "One week as an adult. Please. You honestly can't expect me to do this there. I don't want people to see me like this!"

They had reached an impasse, and the fussy adult baby was put in his playroom when Mya had had enough of arguing with him, pacifier in mouth and the baby gate closed behind him. By now his superhighway covered the entire room. It was his pride and joy, and every day he added something new. He knelt next to the main train station in just his shirt and diaper, sucking on his binky as he rearranged a couple of tracks.

Mya finished up the last of the things in the house and realized she needed to go to the grocery store to get snacks for the plane ride and some extra things she forgot to grab. 
she walked up the playroom to get spencer.” Come on spencer we have to go to the store then we can come back and get ready for bed because  we have to be up really early. No arguments please. We will be quick plus the baker always gives you a free cookie “ mya said Ashe was excited the one thing Spencer’s didn’t know was the resort they were staying at was for littles so he would be perfectly fine. 

Spencer looked up as Mya approached, pushing himself to his feet and adopting a wide stance to accommodate his diaper, which sagged between his legs as he waddled toward the baby gate. At this point, Spencer had gotten used to being in diapers 24/7. He hardly realized when he wet himself, and he submitted to diaper checks and being changed with little problem, unless they were in public. He still fussed when he was messy, and it often brought out the baby in him. 

He took the binky out of his mouth and held it in his hand. "We don't have to get anything. I'm not getting on that plane." After weeks of crying over it, his attempt to assert himself was pathetically small. He knew his mommy had the final say, but he'd was terrified to be babied so heavily in public. What was he going to do on an airplane?

Mya sighed she knew this was an on going fight with spender so should have to reason with him some way to get on the plane. “ okay well I guess I’m just going to have to leave you here with tommy and his mom all week. You don’t want that do you. I also promise you won’t have to wear anything to babyish on the plane ride. “Mya said. After that one play date with Timmy they tried another time and all tommy did was ruin Spencer’s superhighway. Which took Spencer’s a while to get over.  Mya opened the baby gate to spencer playroom and walked over to him and picked him up feeling his diaper then carrying him to his nursery to get changed. “ your going to have lots of fun I promise. Mommy got you lots of cool sand toys to build with. “ mya said as she changed spencer diaper. 

Spencer had still yet to get over Tommy ruining his superhighway. He had spent weeks turning his playroom into a great escape only to have the other adult baby destroy his hard work, all because he didn't want to play with him. Spencer, in a fit of anger, had lunged at Tommy and pinned him to the ground before he was pried off and spanked for being so naughty. Neither of them had spoken since. Spencer vastly preferred Abby.

Mya made a convincing argument. He hated it, but she did. "No baby clothes." He repeated as she reached down and felt his diaper before picking him up. "Or baby seats, or bottles or pacifiers, or anything." Ironically, as he said this he popped his binky back into his mouth and resumed sucking as Mya carried him to the nursery and laid him down on the changing table.

Spencer spread his legs instinctively while his mommy untaped his diaper and pulled it back. It had been months since he'd used the potty. It'd been months since he'd done anything grown up. He knew the drill by now, getting wiped and powdered before Mya put him into another thick printed diaper that crinkled with every step. He'd gotten used to having a perpetual toddle to his walk and a binky in his mouth wherever he went.

Mya rapped up spencer and put him in his usually romper and socks with he’s sketchers. Then grabbed his diaper bag and headed towards the car. She buckled him in his seat then drove to the grocery store. Mya pulled in the grocery store she got Spencer’s out and put him in the cart and they headed in. She went by the baby aisle first. She got spencer use to eating some baby food. She was trying to get him to try more. “ how about we try some new stuff today instead of the usually “ mya said to him as she looked down the aisle. 

Spencer squirmed while his mommy dressed him. He used to complain about being dressed in oversized baby clothes, but after Mya had threatened to take him out in just a diaper and a tshirt he stopped that song and dance. He had also, to some small extent, gotten used to being taken out in public as a baby. At first he had done everything to avoid it, and even still sometimes he tried to assert himself an adult in front of others, but all it took was a diaper check or a binky in his mouth to show everyone otherwise.

Spencer hated baby food. He fussed and kicked in his highchair, but he knew he had no choice. Now being pushed around in a shopping cart, pacifier in his mouth, he grumbled at the mention of more baby food. "No." He said through his binky. "I don't want baby food."

• 5 months later...

mya sighed she knew her any was grumpy about what was going on. she decides not to get the baby food and finish up her shopping. They leave the grocery store and mya puts spencer in the car and they drive home. 

once they get home mya puts. spencer in his swing with a bottle. “ mommy wants you to relax in your swing while she puts everything away okay “ mya says as she starts putting everything away. the swing and plays the soft music on it. Hoping spencer would relax and his attitude would change from the swing.

Spencer's fussiness dies down once he's in the swing, securely strapped in with a bottle in hand, nursing steadily to the gentle rocking and soft music. Over the last few months he had grown attached to many aspects of his baby life. He could hardly live without his binky, and he relied on his bottle to soothe whenever he started feeling more adult. It was a sure fire way to regress him even just a little.

Dressed in just his diaper and onesie, Spencer sucks on his bottle until it's empty, then calls out to his mommy. "Can Abby come over?" He remembered Abby had been planning to escape, but he never heard what happened to her. He hadn't seen her in some time, but he didn't ask so as not to break her cover. Baby solidarity. 

By now, Spencer was wetting his diaper without a second thought. He still cried when he was messy, but he often didn't even tell Mya when he was wet unless they were in public, which was his least favourite part of being a baby.

Mya had finished packing while spencer was in his swing she was tired now and ready to go on vacation. it was such a shock to Mya that spencer asked about abby. She didn’t know much but Claire told her abby was really naughty and was a now a new born baby and couldn’t do much for the time being.

“ not today. Abby is not feeling well and we have to get ready for bed “ mya said letting Spencer out of his swing. “ i know you not happy about the trip but i promise you your going to have lots of fun. “ mya said caring spencer’s up to his nursery. she kid him on his changing table and started to change his diaper. 

"But it's still early." He protests, lifting his arms as Mya unbuckled him from his baby swing and hoisted him into her arms, supporting him under his wet diaper and carrying him up to the nursery to be changed and put to bed. He starts trying to bargain with her as she lays him on the changing table and pops the snaps on his onesie. "I really don't want to go. I'll be your baby here, and I'll try the baby food and I'll sit in the bouncer just don't make me go. Not like this, mommy, please. One week as an adult. I won't say a word to David, I swear." All the while his diaper is being untaped and he's powdered and changed into a thick nighttime diaper with babyish print on it.

hailey sighed  she knew spencer was still going to bargain. “ sorry baby it has to  happen and it is happening. mommy sorry you don’t want to do this but you don’t have a choice it already happening “ hailey said as she taped up a new diaper under spencer she then got spencer sleeper out and put it on him. she carried him to the rocker and cuddle him on the chair. she placed spencer pacifier in his mouth and rocked slowly. “ it’s going to be such a fun time you won’t even realize that your a baby” 

The adult baby isn't having it, begrudgingly allowing Mya to dress him and cradle him in the rocking chair, but he turns his head to refuse his binky when she tries to put it in his mouth. "Yes I will, and so will everyone else. How about we just do the baby thing at the hotel? And everywhere else I wear normal clothes and do adult things? You know...like I'm supposed to." He looks up at his mommy, his eyes pleading for her to spare him the embarrassment. "I can't go on a plane like this!"

hailey could not take it anymore this back and fourth with spencer. “ spencer it was suppose to be a surprise but i can’t keep the argument going anymore. The whole trip is for littles like you. the plane ride is for littles the whole trip is. so you don’t have to hide it. “ hailey said she just held the pacifier in her hand while she let that sink in. 

Spencer blinks up at her, his mouth open in stunned silence. He doesn't know to react, his face going through a number of emotions, from looking like he's about to cry from embarrassment to swallowing his fussiness to ask his most pressing question. "Why do we have to do this?" In comparison to his initial anxiety when he was told they were going on a trip, he doesn't look as upset. He had always been shy about being a baby around other people and often shut down or tried to act like an adult, but when it was just him and Maya he sometimes got incredibly little.

mya knew how spencer felt but decided he needed to do this. “  because we are always in the house and mommy got some time off of work. This is also a nice way to bond with you. usually i’m busy with work but i won’t be on the trip “ mya said as she rocked spencer some more. she decided it was time for spencer to go to bed.  she got up and laid him down in his crib.

” goodnight baby i’ll see you in the morning “ mya said giving spencer a goodnight kiss. 

"We can bond in other ways." Spencer sounds defeated, having argued the topic for well over a week now. It was the first time Mya had really had to spank him in a while. Eventually, hid stubborn insistence had died down to constant reminders that he didn't want to go, even though travelling was one of their common interests. 

He whines when Mya starts to stand, not wanting the rocking to end and not wanting to go to bed knowing tomorrow was the big day. He makes a few babyish noises, sitting up in his crib and reaching out for her. "Mommy no..." He looks up at her from in his crib, pining for attention. "Mommy..." 

mya heads Spencer and knows her baby wants her attention. she decided what to do for a couple minutes. “ okay come on baby you can sleep with mommy tonight “ mya said picking up Spencer and bringing him to get bed. she lays Spencer in the bed. “mommy going to change you lay down and don’t move “ mya said as she went to the bathroom to change. 

she came back in the room and crawled into bed next to spencer. she wasn’t planning to be going to bed this early but it was the only way to get spencer to sleep. “ does baby want his baba ?“ mya.

Spencer's fussing gradually subsides once he's taken out of his crib. He curls into Mya's arms and sticks his thumb in his mouth as he's carried out of the nursery, sucking on it soothingly. He's happy to be settled into his mommy's bed, obediently staying put and waiting for her to return, his diaper crinkling underneath his sleeper with every shift he makes. "Baba, mommy!" Craving his bottle, he finds himself falling into an infantile state, squirming restlessly in anticipation and cuddling up to Mya to be fed.