LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

Spencer hollered as he was scooped up and taken to the nursery. His once articulate and defiant protests boiled down into helpless crying, something that would have never happened only a week ago. Crying was a baby's best way of communication, and now it had become his. "I don't need to go to bed!" He wailed as Mya put his mitted hands through his baby blue onesie and snapped it up at the crotch. "Answer me! Say somethi-i-i-ing!"

He writhed and squirmed as Mya put him down in his crib and silenced his cries with a pacifier. Not wanting to give in, he spat it out and continued to cry, only getting louder as Mya left the nursery and employed the cry it out method. There he was like an infant, sitting upright in his crib and and crying for attention. This went on until he had sufficiently tired himself out, and then he began to tear at his mittens with his teeth to no avail. They were too tight around his wrist. 

Finally, almost forty minutes later, the baby quieted down to whimpers and sniffles, and he felt the overwhelming urge to soothe. Rather than climb out of his crib, he awkwardly picked up his binky with his flat mitted hands and pushed it into his mouth. He sucked on it greedily, remaining upright in his crib for some time, lost in his thoughts. It was far too early to go to sleep. He hadn't even had a proper dinner. And yet, for a "newborn" baby, it was just the right time. 

But like any infant, Spencer didn't sleep through the night. He awoke five hours later at one in the morning, hungry and with an upset stomach. His diaper was neither full nor dry, and he fussed through his pacifier as he woke up. 

Mya felt bad watching slender cry like that in his crib. She knew he needed to learn not to take his toddler life for granted. She also knew  it was for his own good. 

Mya made herself dinner while Spencer’s was sleeping. She ate showered then did some work she missed today. Around 11 o clock mya  made spencer a bottle. she then went to bed with baby monitor on to hear Spencer cry for a bottle. 

When mya heard him she grabbed the bottle then walked to the nursery. She went to Spencer crib she took him out and carried him to the rocking chair. She teased the bottle over his lips so he could drink it. “ baby I know today wasn’t the best but I know it will get better. I hoped you learned from this. Tomorrow hopefully we can go back to how it normanlly this.” Mya said as spencer frank his bottle. 

Spencer was standing in his crib when Mya walked in, his binky in his mouth and an unhappy look on his face. He held out his arms as Mya lowered the bars to his crib and picked him up. He had done a lot of thinking with so much time to himself. He knew he had no choice but to be a baby, but it was just so tough to let go! 

He took the pacifier out of his mouth once he was settled on the rocking chair. He wanted to speak but didn't have the chance as the nipple was pressed against his lips. So instead, Spencer nursed and let Mya talk, hoping if he let her talk first then maybe he would be heard. Drinking his bottle did little to quell the queasy feeling in his stomach, but it did give him time time to think about what he wanted to say. 

Rather than go off about how upset he was at being treated like an infant, Spencer finished his bottle and lifted his mitted hands. "I'd like that a lot more than this." He admitted. "My face has been itching for hours, and my stomach hurts." 

Mya felt bad for since he was so sweet and loving he just needed that extra push. When Spencer’s said his tummy hurt  nya got up and carried him to the bathroom. “ okay let mommy make it feel better” my said softly. She put the pink Medcin in a pacifier then slipped it in spencer mouth. She watched him suckle the medicine. 

“ it’s really late so mommy going to lay you back down in your crib if you need me again cry “ mys said she laid Spence down in his crib hoping his tummy felt better. She knew spencer didn’t like the mitten but this was part of his punishment. 

• 2 weeks later...

Spencer was hopeful for something to aid his symptoms, clinging to Mya the best a mitted baby could. He recognized the stomach medicine, which he argued he would be glad to take at full dose from the cup provided but instead got his pacifier dipped in it as a baby dose. He didn't push the matter further, not wanting to worsen his punishment, and accepting the binky back into his mouth so he could suck the medicine off the nipple.

He made a face at being instructed to cry if he needed something, and was crestfallen to be put back in his crib still in his lacy baby mittens. "What about these?" He asked through his pacifier, sitting up on his knees and lifting the mittens. "I won't climb out." He promised, whining as Mya lifted the bars to his crib and secured them in place. "I never have before!" It was only the one time he had left his toddler bed, and he knew better now! 

With only baby formula in his belly for the last twelve hours, Spencer went back to bed fussy and hungry. The little dose of medicine calmed the pain in his stomach, but the early bedtime had the adult baby up at the crack of dawn, and with a full diaper. His already full diaper was made fuller by the medicine helping him go, and the seat of his diaper hang, barely contained by his onesie as he started off his morning by crying like a baby.

Mya was sleeping when spender had woke up crying. She got out of bed and went straight to the nursery. “ morning my baby someone cranky” mya said she lifted spender out the crib and brought him over to the changing table. She strapped him down undid his sleeper and changed his diaper putting a new one in. She took off the sleeper and slipped a white t shirt on spencer. 

She took off his mittens. “ now I hope you learned from yesterday and are going to be a good boy today “ mya said she lifted spencer off the shanking table and brought him downstairs she buckled him in his chair and gave him bottle while she prepared breakfast. Eggs and pancakes. 

“ Later  today my friend coming over with her little Rosie. Rosie is a new little like you so we think you can each help each other out. “

• 1 month later...

Spencer was sitting up in his crib when Mya came into his nursery. The snaps of his baby blue onesie barely held together over his messy overnight diaper that he had been sitting in all night. It was very clear that he needed a change. With an empty stomach and a full diaper, Spencer had wanted to climb out of his crib but he knew that wouldn't be possible with the mittens on his hands. What would he have done anyhow? There were baby gates in most doorways and at the top of the stairs, and there was no getting over those in diapers. He was entirely dependent on Mya for everything. 

The baby continued to cry, partially out of emasculation and frustration and partially out of a newly forming habit, as Mya lifted him out of his crib and laid him on the changing table. He spread his legs so Mya could unsnap his onesie, leaving him in a very soiled diaper that he couldn't take off with his mitted hands. He relished in having his diaper changed, squirming out of restlessness while his mommy wiped him up, coated his bottom in baby powder and taped him into a thick, colourful printed diaper. He didn't complain that he was only given a shirt to wear, leaving his diaper on full display. After a terrible night without a change he was more grateful for what he had, even if it wasn't a big boy potty. 

He was relieved when Mya finally took off his mittens, using her fingernails to untie the tightly knotted ribbon that kept them in place and freeing his hands of their cushy prison. Immediately, Spencer went to scratch every little itch he couldn't get at as a newborn, and wipe the crust that had accumulated around his eyes from tears. "Yes, Mommy..." He mumbled reluctantly as Mya took him into her arms, supporting him over her shoulders with one hand on his diapered bum and the other across his back. In the absence of a pacifier, Spencer resorted to sucking his thumb as they made their way downstairs, bypassing the baby gate and going into the kitchen.

Though he hated it, Spencer didn't comment about being put in his highchair or having to wear a bib. He accepted his bottle and began suckling noisily, drinking as fast as the bottle would let him. He only stopped at the mention of company coming over. He popped out of his mouth, still holding the bottle in hand. "Can we not do that?" He asked pleadingly, knowing he sounded like a broken record. "Ally already has to see me like this, and Tommy- I'll take Tommy again. He can come over."

Mya thought about it but knew that this would be better for them and Timmy would probably just throw a tantrum again. 

“ Nope there coming over and you guys are going to play nice in the back yard “mya said as she finished breakfast. She cut it up and put it on spencer tray so he could eat it with his fingers. “ I think this will be good for the both of you guys. Abby isn’t to keen on being a little  kind of like you. “ mya said as she sat down and ate her own breakfast.

Spencer raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued by what he was hearing. He still didn't like it but there was enough interest to avoid his stubborn refusal. "Oh yeah? Was she forced into diapers too?" He asked with a little bit of bitterness. Leaning forward in his highchair he could tell the backyard was fenced in. He'd take it over the park any day. He nursed on his bottle while Mya finished breakfast and set it aside when she brought him his food. He was about to thank her when he saw what they were having: eggs and pancakes. No utensils. "Can I get a fork please?"

Mya chuckled to herself when Spencer said that remembering why spencer was in diapers because he couldn’t make it to the bathroom. “ nope wasn’t forced and neither were you. You kept having accidents I didn’t want to clean “ mya said taking a sip of coffee. 

She looked at spencer. “ sorry do you remember  you being a newborn yesterday do you think I would just let you age back up to using a fork “ mya said with a serious look.

"Now- Wha- There is so much wrong with what you just said." Spencer stammered, his jaw dropping with shock and offence. "There wouldn't have been any accidents if it weren't for you!" His tone wasn't accusing Mya so much as it was defending himself. "And now you're whiling my a- my butt all the time!" He knew the irony of his sentence. He'd ended up in diapers precisely because he didn't want Mya wiping his bum. That and his incredible bladder shyness. "Does that mean I can use the toilet again? Really? If it were that simple I'd have asked days ago!"

"I hoped you would." Spencer replied honestly with an equally serious express, though he didn't meet Mya's eyes for long. "There's syrup all over the plate and it'll drip everywhere!" Even his baby bib wouldn't be enough to save him from the mess. It'd get on his nice white shirt and his diaper and he knew Mya would tease him for being so baby like. It was a losing battle.

Mya sat and thought for a moment. “ nope wiping your cute baby bottom is not even bad. It’s one of my favorite parts to being your mommy. And you will not be out of diapers for while “ mya said. She was going to have spencer eat which his hand but honestly thought about the mess. So she pulled her chair in front and took a piece waffle with fork and started to feed him. 

“ here mommy will feed you so you will not have such a messy. “ mya said in baby talk as she continued to feed him. 

"What? How come!? But you said-" Spencer was cut off as a piece of food was put into his mouth, forcing him to stop and chew. He squirmed with frustration like a fussy baby, kicking his legs and turning his head away to avoid another bite so he could speak. "So this girl isn't in diapers? What makes her hate it then? Aside from everything." He reluctantly accepted another bite, but it wasn't like he had any other choice. He picked up his baby bottle to take a drink, latching on to the nipple and suckling for a moment, meaning to break away but instead finishing it entirely.

Mya fed spencer the rest of his food. She cleaned up while he drank his bottle. “No she is in diapers. She doesn’t hate it. Just not use to the life style “ mya said. She walked back over to spencer and wiped his hands off. 

“ do not get any ideas we will not be leaving you guys unattended at all. We don’t want you to plan anything “ mya said as she took spender out the high chair.!

Spencer sat in his highchair and drank his bottle, a little dribble of milk running down his chin and onto his bib. He knew he had to wait for his mommy to let him out of his highchair, and he begrudgingly let her wipe his mouth and hands, though he insisted that he could do it himself.

"I didn't plan anything with Tommy." He said, slipping out of his highchair once Mya had removed the tray and taken off his bib. His bulky printed diaper crinkled noisily as he toddled toward the staircase. He wanted to go to the nursery and grab his pacifier but he didn't want to tell Mya. To his frustration, a baby gate blocked his path. He could easily open it as a clever adult but he knew that'd result in punishment. But as a big baby he couldn't climb over the gate due to the thick padding between his legs. 

Mya saw spencer looking at the baby gate. “ baby what do you want from upstairs. How about you go watch some tv in your swing with your paci “ Mya suggested. She had an extra pacifier down stairs and went  over and clipped it to spencer outfit. 

“ there you go so you don’t lose it “ mya said waiting for slender to decided what he wanted to do. 

"That doesn't need to be there." Spencer pointed out, gesturing toward the gate crossly. "I can still climb stairs." Another diaper would easily render that feat impossible and it made Spencer grateful that he could walk, even if he waddled like a little toddler. 

He was relieved albeit embarassed when Mya clipped an orange and blue pacifier to his shirt and placed the binky into his mouth. He had to stop himself from looking pleased to have it, but couldn't help but suck on it eagerly. "I'm going on the couch." He said through his binky, toddling past his bouncer and swing and sitting himself on the sofa. He looked for the tv remote but it was nowhere to be found, leaving him confused and irritated, pacifier in mouth and eyes narrowed.

“ yes it does I won’t want my baby falling down “ mya said she watched spencer and decided him sitting on the couch was fine. She went over grabbed the tv where she hid it from Spencer’s and turn on Elmo for him then goes back to cleaning. 

While mya was cleaning the door bell rang. She smiled knowing abby and Claire we’re here. She goes and opens the door frets then and let’s then in and brings them over to spencer. “ Spencer baby can you say hello to our guest “ mya said to him. 

Abby was the little who face was red with embarrassment. She stood in a pastel purple dress that had flowers that barely covered her diaper. He hair was in pigtails and she was sucking on her pacifier. When she saw spencer her first thought was wow. There is actually someone like me. 

Spencer wasn't pleased to be watching a baby show, but he was content enough not to be stuck in his swing or his playpen. He suckled on his binky noisily, occasionally shifting in his loud, crinkly diaper while he watched the television. His pacifier was immediately spat out, however, when Claire and her baby arrived. And there was nowhere for Spencer to hide.

There he sat as the ladies came around the corner, thickly diapered and wearing just a tshirt with his baby binky clipped to the top. There was nowhere for him to run, not with the baby gates and locks. He felt his face heat up with red embarrassment when he made eye contact with the strangers, and to his horror he had to fight back the urge to cry for his mommy to rescue him. He was a grown man! He was not going to cry in front of these people.

Spencer's first thought when he saw Abby was that she looked ridiculous. An adult woman, nearly equal height to the rest of them, humiliatingly dressed like a little girl and sucking away at her binky. He'd have commented if he wasn't so polite, but he realized how hypocritical that would have been, considering he was an adult man with his colourful printed diapers on full display. He was embarassed for them both, but at the same time he took some comfort in the fact that she looked equally as embarassed. "Hi." He gave a plain greeting, trying not to stare at her infantile appearance.  

Abby waves and just looked what to do next. 

“ how about we go outside I have blanket set up outside with toys for both babies” mya said. She picked Spence up and carries him out as Claire did the same to Abby. They both sat both babies on the blanket then went over to the chairs. “ make sure you both stay on the blanket we are watching you “ mya said as she started chatting with Claire. 

Abby sat down and didn’t honestly know what to do. She just looked around trying to figure it out. “ umm so this is weird “ Abby said softly. 

Spencer had hoped to ignore the situation and hope everyone would go away, but of course Mya wasn't going to let him out that easy. "No. I don't want to do this." He whispered harshly to Mya as she came to pick him up, scooting away on the couch until she practically had to grab him and force him into her arms. The big baby scowled and squirmed as Mya held him firmly with one hand under his thickly diapered bottom and carried him outside into the backyard.

Spencer cussed under his breath as Mya set him down on the large, fuzzy patchwork blanket. There were teethers and rattles laid out for him, and some colourful plastic cars. Spencer had to sit with his legs spread to accommodate the bulk of his diaper, making him look positively infantile. He wanted to get up and run, but there were so many things holding him back. He could only go so fast in his thick diaper and his mommy would surely catch him, not to mention that the backyard was fenced in and locked at the gate. He shot a glare at her Claire from the baby blanket. They didn't put him and Abby in a playpen precisely because they were too helpless to escape anyway. He was fully dependent on his mommy.

"You agreed to weird." Spencer mumbled sourly, then caught himself. "Sorry. I mean, Mya had said...that you agreed to all that." He motioned apologetically to her babyish outfit. "The difference is that I didn't. Mya makes me do all this. I've been potty trained since I was three!" Though wouldn't admit that he'd become attached to being nursed and pacified like the fussy baby he was. 

Abby was surprised at what Spence’s said. “ umm I did not agree to any of this. Why would I agree to sit and play in a diaper. That’s makes no sense. “ Abby said kind of upset that spencer thought and Claire was telling people this. 

“ what happened was Claire helped me pay off some debt I owed and in return she forced me into this. I do not like playing with dumb toys or wetting my diaper. “ Abby said with a sigh. She sat back and observed spencer some more. 

This new information came as a surprise to Spencer. His expression softened and he sat up a little taller. "Really?" His voice hushed, not that it needed to be. Now they had another thing in common. No wonder Mya told him not to get any ideas. "Tell me about it! It's awful! I'm not allowed to so anything! She treats me like I'm a year old and takes me out in public." Again, he'd omit any mention of times when he'd be particularly baby-like. That was irrelevant and contrary to his point. "How-how long do you have to do this for?" 

Abby felt better that spencer and her had something in common. “ I hate going into public it’s the worst especially to a restaurant. “ Abby said. “ but the best thing you can do in public is throw a tantrum. It might embarrass you but they get  much humiliated it’s kind of funny”

she looked up and Claire mya to see if they were distracted before she said anything else. “ I’m suppose to be here for another couple years. But I’m leaving in about a week. “ Abby said softly knowing they couldn’t here 

Spencer hadn't thought about it like that before. He'd already be humiliated enough being out in public. It's not like it could get any worse. And he'd be able to let out all his frustration about being treated like a baby. And he could argue his mommy shouldn't be able to punish him for it, whether that would help or not. He was a baby, after all.

The adult baby's blue eyes flickered to Mya and Claire when Abby looked to see if they were watching them.  "What do you mean leaving?" If they were being quiet about it then it couldn't be Claire's plan. "You're going to escape? How?" There were so many variables! Of course, it'd be easier for a girl to leave than a little boy like him. Abby could get away in her frilly dress but Spencer would be stuck in just a diaper or a onesie.