LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

Spencer was standing in his crib, gripping the bars with his hands and waiting for Mya. "I can't sleep." He complained. "I want to go watch television or something. The quiet is driving me crazy!" He rested his forehead against the bars. "I couldn't go back to bed if I tried."

Mya lifted spender out of the crib. “Okay you sit in your swing and watch some th and drink you bottle “ mya said. She yawned she was tired but knew spencer was up and not going back to sleep. She carried him down stairs then buckled him  in the swing and started it and gave him his bottle. She turned the tv on Disney channel then went and laid on the couch. 

Spencer was itching to get out of his crib, restless and bored and unable to stand another minute in the nursery. "I want to sit on the couch." He demanded, pointing as they entered the room. "Not the swing. I want to sit on the couch. I want to sit on the couch!" As if unable to control himself, the baby began to wail as Mya buckled him into his baby swing and turned it on, only quieting when he was given his warm bottle to nurse from. He sucked on the nipple noisily, his eyes fixed on the television and a little stream of milk dribbling down his chin.

Mya let spencer cry about getting in his wing she just let him drink his bottle hoping that would calm him down after awhile. Which it did so mya relaxed on the couch while her baby drank his bottle. She closed her eyes for a light slumber. 

Spencer was up the whole morning. He sat quietly in his swing, suckling his bottle long after it was finished in substitute for a pacifier. On accident, it fell out of his rocking baby swing and onto the floor, and with nothing but the children's shows to keep him occupied Spencer grew increasingly impatient. "Mommy?" At seven-thirty the baby began to stir, wriggling in his swing. "Mama?"

Mya woke up when she heard her name being called. “ morning baby I bet you are hungry huh. Were going to have mommy son day today “ mya said going to take Spencer’s out the swing.  Mya takes spender iht and brings him to the kitchen.

“ what do you want for breakfast “ mya asked. 

"So no work? No office?" Spencer had to be sure. "No Allie, no Tommy, no outings?" He gave an audible sigh of relief. If he had to be a baby, he was content to just be a baby at home. He was ready to sit in his highchair and wear his bib and be spoon fed his breakfast like he had the last few days.

"Anything." Was his response to Mya's question. All he had been given for the last while was milk from his bottle. He'd eat just about anything at this point. 

“ no we are going out later probably after breakfast “ mya said as she went to see what’s in the fridge. “ well no candy or desserts but yea anything “ mya said she did cut up some apples for Spencer’s to eat while she cooked. “ here you go while I cook “ mya said. 

"Do we have to? You know I hate that." Spencer thanked her for the apples when she set it on his tray. "I'd rather just stay in with you." He wasn't the type of person that enjoyed playing. Building, testing, rearranging, organizing, all that was fine. But even when Tommy was over he couldn't understand the appeal of make believe unless it was on the big screen. It was just one of those things. 

"Playing?" Oh no. He could only imagine where he'd have to go today. Spencer slumped down in his highchair while Mya tied a bib around his neck, and he ate with little enthusiasm. "I'd rather do something in the backyard. We could buy a drone! That'd be cool."

Mya fed some bites of waffles to Spencer until he was done then gave his sippy cup of apple juice. “ drone are not for baby. Don’t worry you are going to ha e fun we where we are going “ mya said as she cleaned up from breakfast. 

"What? Drones are awesome!" Spencers enthusiasm was cut short by his sippy cup, but he kicked his legs with anticipation for what he had to say next. "I'd go outside for a drone. We could fly it over the hills and I'll splice the footage together for a cool project. You could use it for work too. I'm dying to do some work."

“ sorry baby we will not be getting a drone. But maybe a remote control car. But that’s not until you have been a really good boy for mommy “ mya said. She went over and undid the high air and let slender down. She held his hand and walked up to the nursery. She took off the bib then laid him in the changing table.

“ go potty if you have to because when we leave I won’t be able to change you right Away “ mya said as she went to get spencer and outfit for the closet. 

"Can we at least get a really good all terrain one and not some dinky baby one?" Spencer finished his juice and set it on the tray of his highchair just in time for Mya to unfasten it and unbuckle him. He slid out and steadied himself on his feet, still in his thick wet nighttime diaper from the night before. It bulged under his sleeper and made him waddle like a baby as he held his mommy's hand and walked beside her up to the nursery to be changed. 

This time he knew better than to refuse to go potty before they went outside. Putting his thumb in his mouth, Spencer averted his eyes from Mya and soaked his diaper, feeling the wetness creep up the back and leak a little into his sleeper, causing him to blush. He waited until Mya went to find him an outfit before he let himself go number two with a little grunt. His full diaper was barely contained by his sleeper, and Spencer depended on his mommy to change him and dress him in whatever she wanted. 

“ maybe “ mya said dismissing the topic.

She came back over with a light blue baby romper with a red truck on the front with ankle socks that had truck and a pair of light up shoes. She went over she wasn’t expecting such a full diaper. “ aww my baby is so stinky huh let mommy take care of itz “ mya said in soft cooing voice. 

She took off the sleeper and just threw it in the trash since he leaked threw it. Then open the diaper and used lots of wipes to clean spencer. She made sure his butt was clean and he didn’t need a bath. She sprinkled some powder then got new pamper on his bottom. She then put the romper snapping at the crotch. She put his sock and shoes on then her baby was all dressed. 

“who’s my pretty boy ready to go bye bye  “ mya cooed setting spencer on the floor. She took out her phone and snapped a picture he was just to cute. “ okay mommy has to pack your diaper bag so let’s put you on your mat with a binky “ mya said. She got the mat out and laid spencer down so he was looking at the toys then put his binky in his mouth. 

As usual, Spencer wasn't pleased with his baby outfit, but with such a full diaper he wasn't about to be choosy with what he was dressed in. It was a good thing he had such thick diapers. He sucked on his thumb while Mya changed him out of his diaper, cooing at him and turning his face red. He whined when she had to take his thumb out of his mouth to dress him, and it went right back in as soon as she was done. 

All dressed and smelling like baby powder, Spencer was glad to be put back on the ground. "I'm okay." He chimed in regards to the mat, but with no surprise to him he was laid down on it anyone with a pacifier to stop his protests. He didn't budge from it -as much as he wanted to- and instead studied the hanging toys and slowly nursed on his binky.

Mya packed the diaper bags of bottles extra diaper ,wipes and a pair clothes just Incase. She went over to spencer when she was done and picked him up off the mat. Then carried him outside to the car. She buckled him in his car seat then got in the driver seat. 

“ okay want to know where we are going “ mya said to spencer. She was excited she found a playground to take spencer to with other littles. She wanted him to make friends and learn how to play.

Spencer glanced at Mya while she packed his diaper bag. He felt like an infant, thickly diapered and helpless, supervised at all times with any protests silenced by his blue and white binky. He hated that he had conceded to this life, but there where times where he didn't mind it so much. He craved being respected and taken seriously; to have his dignity returned as though nothing had happened, but early mornings like these with a full belly and a clean diaper he almost felt the urge to babble and drool. 

He didn't want to go, but he knew he couldn't fight Mya on this. He pouted as she buckled him into his baby seat, and sucked unhappily on his pacifier. "No." He answered stubbornly, but his curiousity hoped she'd tell him anyway.

Mya looked at her baby pouting in the back seat. She knew it was because he don’t like going out. She knew soon he would get use to going out. 

“Well I’m going to tell you any way. We are going to a playground so you can play and maybe meet some friends“ mya said excitedly hoping Spencer’s would be excited as well. 

The excitement in Mya's voice as a sharp contrast to Spencer's appalled response as he took out his binky. "No! We've been through this! I don't play! I can't play with a bunch of kids! It'd be so weird!" He was under the impression that it was a park for actual children, but even the prospect of playing with littles wasn't something he enjoyed. "I'm-I-" How could he get out of it? His usual bargaining didn't work. "I'm too little! I-I still drink babas and-and sleep in a crib! I'm not big enough to play." It killed him to say it, but he'd rather be an even younger baby than face another little's tantrum.

My laughed to herself when Spence said he was to little to play. She knew she wanted him at two years old perfect age to do things. “ baby you are little just not a tiny baby. So you can play at a park.  Especially the little playground “ nya said. 

She drove for another fifteen minutes then pulled in where the park was. If spencerlooked out his window he would see regular playground but when you looked closer you would realize everything was scaled up. Mya parked in parking spot then got out the car and went over to spencer.  “ are you ready to get play baby “ mya asked. 

"That's for big kids." Spencer insisted, looking out the window with dread in his stomach, trying to find a way out of being humiliated in public once again. Seeing that it was a park meant for littles, he panicked and began embarrassing himself in another manner by crying and whimpering in his baby seat, clinging to the car and begging Mya not to take him outside. "No, I'm a baby! I'm a baby, remember? I'm too little for parks! I'm a baby, Mommy! Don't make me go!"

Mya knee Spencer was just nervous. She need to calm her baby down. So she took him out the car seat put a pacifier in his mouth and leaned him against her chest and started to rock him slightly and pat his back so he could calm down. “ I know you are my baby. It’s going to be okay. So how about this you just sit in the stroller and watch the other kids to stay “ mya said to spencer slightly. Mya just kept patting his back and waiting for him to calm down. 

Spencer wailed as Mya unbuckled him from his baby seat and took him into her arms. Even silencing him with a pacifier did very little. He spat it out and continued to cry, only calming down when his mommy told him he could sit in his stroller and watch the other littles play. It wasn't what he wanted, but he'd take it. His crying slowly came to an end, and when he was given a binky again he sucked on it eagerly to soothe himself.