LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

“ you have to bounce in it to have fun just hanging there is not fun I bet. Do you want mommy to help you when she is done “ mya asked him as she was done cleaning. She went over to spender and waited for his answer. 

"No...I'll bounce..." Spencer reluctantly placed his feet on the ground and bounced for Mya, not wanting to have his mommy do such a simple thing for him. He looked away as he did so, hanging in his baby bounce in the doorframe to the kitchen, thumb in mouth and his face all red.

Spencer nodded reluctantly, bouncing in his baby bounce and staring at the floor. His eyes widened when he saw Mya videoing him and he tried to stop abruptly, but the bouncer kept its momentum. "You-You're not going to show that to anyone, right?" 

Spencer raised his arms to be lifted, ready to get out of his baby bouncer. "And don't show David." He demanded, holding onto Mya when she took him out of the bouncer and resting his head on her shoulder. 

Mya carries spencer to the nursery and laid him on the changing table. “ don’t worry baby “ mya said as she picked out a Winnie the Pooh sleeper.   Then she changed his diaper and put him a thicker night time diaper. 

"Saying that only makes me worry more." The baby laid on the changing table, squirming restlessly as Mya undid his romper and took him out of his soggy diaper. He had gotten to the point where he hardly thought about wetting himself, unless his diaper was already full. He noticed with embrassment that Mya was changing him into a thicker diaper for overnight use, and started to fuss as she slid it under him and taped it up. It was more than noticeable under his Winnie the Pooh sleeper, bulging at the front and back and branding him as an even littler baby. It didn't help that Spencer's fussiness had grown, and his disdain for his new outfit had changed into whimpers for his baby bottle.

Mya cooed to spencer as he fussed she knew he was tired. She picked him off the changing table and grabbed a bottle from the warmer. She sat in the rocking chair and cradled spencer and held the bottle while he drank rocking him slightly.

"I don't want to go to bed." He claimed as Mya picked him up, sitting him down in the rocking chair and cradling him in her arms. "It's so early!" Despite his protests, he latched on to the bottle as soon as it was inserted in his mouth, and nursed with a sort of urgency in order to soothe himself.

Spencer could feel himself getting sleepy as he sucked on his bottle. His hasty nursing quelled to a steady suckle, and he was out minutes after he finished drinking, insisting the whole time that he wasn't tired even as his eyes shut.

Mya finished feeding spencer then put him in his crib. She made sure he was tucked in then went on her date with David. She ended up showing David pictures of spencer being a baby. She even showed him the video of him in the bounced. 

David had been impressed to see his customer service representative in a whole new light. Less than a week and Spencer had already been regressed to a little baby. Well, mostly. "I'm glad I didn't let you talk me into it." He chuckled, swiping through the photos with morbid interest. "Ha! Look at him with his little binky. That kid saved the company, I'll give him that." 

“ he sure did save the company because if it wasn’t for him that company would be gone. The funny thing is he thinks it’s only for six months “ mya said with a chuckle drinking her drink. “ he just the sweetest baby I can’t belive he was even a adult. 

David lifted an eyebrow as he lowered his drink. "Isn't it?" He gave a sniff of amusement. "What sort of tricks do you have up your sleeve? It was tough enough roping him into the signing for six months." 

"What's so significant about two weeks?" The man rested his elbow on the table and placed his chin in the palm of his hand, a puzzled expression on his face. "Is he already getting attached to his mommy?"

“ in two weeks he will be fully attached to me And will have no bladder control” may said she took another sip of her drink. “ yes he is getting attached he doesn’t like when I go to work but tomorrow  leaving you in charge of my meeting so I can spend some quality time with him and bring him to the park “ mya said. 

"And you think that'll keep him with you forever?" David looked skeptical, but not opposed. He figured Spencer wouldn't return to work at Carmen-Weller either way. But he was concerned about the finer details in the boy's life. Oh well, he made his own decisions. "You're passing me the reins? Well! Isn't that something? I'll fill your shoes the best I can." 

“Maybe it will. I pretty sure it will work “ mya said with a soft sigh. She hoped her plan was working she knew Spence’s was growing attached to her. “ only for tomorrow. I will be back at work the next day. This is a test to see if i can trust you “ mya said. She wanted to make it clear that it was only for tomorrow and David had to show he could handle it no mess ups. 

"Mya." David smiled at her seriousness. "I've been managing Carmen-Weller for nine years. I'm good at what I do. It's a dying industry, not a dying a man. Everything will be taken care of." He tapped the table assuringly and leaned back in his seat. "Worry about babysitting the baby, not me."

“ I know I just want to make sure “ mya said she finished the rest of her drink then got up. “ well update me tomorrow around one that’s when the baby will be taking his nap but I’m going now because he will be up earl “ mya said. 

she hugged David goodbye then went home for the night. When she got there she thanked Allie and paid her then went. To check on Spencer’s in the nursery. 

"I will give you a call when the meeting is over." David promised, downing the rest of his champagne and standing up to embrace Mya. He gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek and took care of the bill, reminding her not to worry before they parted ways. 

Spencer as still out like a light, not even noticing Mya come in. He would be up absurdly early at half past four in the morning, fussy over a wet diaper that didn't yet need changing and an inability to get back to sleep. 

Mya took a shower then watched Netflix for awhile before going to sleep. Around four mya heard spencer  whining she got up and made a quick bottle then went to see what was wrong. 

“ what’s wrong my baby it is to early to be up” mya said going over to the crib. She she didn’t see spencer diaper was wet.