LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

The baby was almost completely asleep by the time Mya finished rocking him. He didn't protest when she put him in his crib and slipped his binky into his mouth before leaving him in the nursery for the night. Spencer would wake up a couple times in the night, but with a dry diaper and a full tummy he had no reason to call out for Mya, so he went back to sleep. 

As if he had heard the door shut, Spencer was up the moment Mya left the house. "Mommy!" He called out for her, hoping to catch her before he went to work. 

Allie had just sat down when she heard spencer call for his mommy. She went to the nursey and smiled. “ good morning baby mommy just left but don’t worry you will see her at lunch “ Allie said taking Spencer’s out the crib. She laid him on changing table making sure to strap it while she went to get a new diaper and something for him to wear today. She tried to undo the sleeper but spencer was giving her a little bit of trouble. 

“ spencer I need to get you dressed “ allie said to him. 

Spencer wasn't all too happy to see Allie first thing in the morning. His disdain for her carrying him turned explosive when she tried to put him on the changing table. "No! No!" He shrieked, fighting to be released. He couldn't let Allie change his diaper! "No, no, no!" He became more desperate as she got him strapped down and went to grab him a new diaper. Spencer wouldn't let her near the zipper of his sleeper. "I want my mommy!" He wiggled and thrashed, getting louder the more she tried to undress him. 

Allie knew exactly how to handle this she face time mya on the phone and showed her How spencer was acting. “ spencer your mommy wants to talk to “ Allie said holding the phone so Spence’s could see mya face. 

Mya was upset she had got this phone call. “ Spence’s why are you giving Allie a hard time she needs to change you and get you dressed you better let her do it “ mya said upset: 

Spencer couldn't help but break character, desperate not to be changed by a stranger. "This wasn't in the agreement!" He shouted. "I don't want Allie to change my diaper. I thought you'd be home! Let me do it please! Just for today- Or let me use the potty!"

Mya didn’t have time to deal with this. “ spencer I do not car what you want Allie is going to change you and if you don’t let her when you get to my office I will download you and you don’t want that “ mya said. 

"You don't care what I want?" Spencer looked offended, his expression sparking with indignance. "You didn't even say goodbye! I wasn't- I wasn't prepared! I'm the baby! What I want matters." He couldn't believe he was asserting himself as a baby. "And I don't want my diaper changed!"

Mya sighed she knew this wasn’t getting anywhere and she had to go. “ okay baby just have Allie bring you to the office like that and I will deal with you when you get here “ Mya said.’hanging up. 

Allie heard what mya said and packed the diaper bag then got spencer pacifier. “ your mommy not happy with you “ Allie said taking him off the changing table. 

Spencer huffed and got off the changing table, a little nervous as to what would happen when he got to the office. "Yeah, well, I'm not happy with either of you." He said to Allie, zipping up his sleeper up the rest of the way. "If you'd just let me dress myself we wouldn't have had a problem." 

Allie didn’t say anything  she just grabbed spencer hand and brought him down to the car. She buckled him in his seat and drove to mya office. She held his hand upstairs then placed him in the play pen. She gave him a bottle then waited for Mya to get out her meeting.

They were both quiet the whole way there, and less that was said the more he started to regret his tantrum. He could only waddle after Allie when they got to the office. His diaper was noticeably wet under his footed sleeper and caused his bottom to bulge. He was about ready to cry when Allie put him in his playpen and gave him a bottle, which he suckled helplessly while he waited for his mommy to come out and deal with him. The need for a diaper change and his guilt for misbehaving coupled with the fear of the unknown made him break down in sobs as soon as he saw Mya. "I'm sorry!" He wailed. "I should have let her change my diaper! I just wanted my mommy!"

Mya came in her office to her baby crying she felt bad but needed Spence’s to know he wasn’t in charge. “ baby that is still unacceptable you need to let the adults in charge of you change you no matter what. You could get a rash and you don’t want that do you “ mya said in a very stern voice to spencer. 

"...No..." Spencer answered, his voice far smaller than it had been when they had argued over the phone. He was so uncomfortable after sitting in his wet diaper for so long, and he could feel it beginning to leak to his sleeper. "I'm sorry..." 

“ i know you are but you need your diaper change and I’m not changing it Allie is. And if you fuss again you won’t be able to play with your super highway today “ mya said to him. “ I have to go back to my meeting you get changed and have a bottle then I will be back “ mya said. 

Allie has laid the changing supplies down and was ready to change spencer. 

He looked like he was about to protest Mya not changing him, but quickly decided otherwise and looked away. "Yes Mommy..." Stuck in his playpen with a wet diaper, he lifted his arms so Allie could pick him up and get him changed. 

Allie lifted Spencer’s up and laid him down on the changing pad. She unzipped the sleeper and looked at the diaper. “ you were soak “ Allie said she opened the diaper and the lifted spender legs up and wiped him then added powered then a new diaper she took off his sleeper and put him in a romper. “ now are you ready for a bottle “ Allie asked. 

Spencer laid still on the changing pad while Allie undressed him. He propped himself up on his elbows to look at the state of his diaper, and blushed when she commented that he had soaked it. He was thankful to get out of his soggy diaper and wet sleeper, and he laid back down with his thumb in his mouth while Allie wiped, powdered, and changed him into a fresh diaper. He hated being dressed in baby clothes, and the childish designs on the onesie and the crotch snaps made him feel incredibly little. Having not had breakfast, he was eager for a bottle. "Yes please!" The baby chimed, sitting up on the changing pad with his legs apart and his arms out in waiting for his baby bottle. 

Spencer was hesitant to let Allie feed him, but after his fit he owed it to her. He relaxed when she cradled him in her arms and put the bottle in his mouth. His lips closed around the nipple and he began to suckle, the tension leaving his body now that he was nursing and in a clean diaper.

Allie was feeding slender when mya can back in the office she sat at her desk and smiled at her baby feeding. 

“ I’m happy his behave changed around. Hope he will behave while shopping then Allie can you watch him later tonight I have dinner with a colleague tonight “ mya said. 

Allie looked up at mya to reply. “ of course I can watch him. “ Allie said with a smile. 

Spencer didn't stop nursing when Mya came in. He continued to suckle away, his eyes following his mommy as she sat at her desk and commented on his behaviour. Now that Allie had changed his diaper and fed him, he felt himself becoming more receptive to her. He didn't want Mya to make a habit of giving him a babysitter, but since he had broken his baby charade he didn't have to be as careful about what he said. Maybe he could get to know Allie.

When the empty bottle was taken from Spencer's mouth, the toddler turned around to look at Mya. "You're not going out with David, are you?" He asked. 

Allie was about to burp David but he started to speak to mya. 

“ baby it doesn’t matter okay it’s just you going to be a good boy “ mya said. Mya went over and grabbed spencer from Allie and put him over his shoulder to burp him. “ you going to have the rest of the afternoon with mommy “ mya cooed to Spencer as she patted his back. 

( she could go out with  David if you want )

"It'd better not be David." Spencer was hardly intimidating in his diaper and onesie with a sour expression as Mya picked him up and put him over her shoulder to burp him like an infant  "You know, it's n--" His sentence was cut off as Mya's patting elicited a sudden burp that turned Spencer's cheeks red. After a minute he asked, "Do you have to go?"

(Totally up to you. Spencer would be very upset if it was David, but he might be more receptive to a stranger.)

Mya chuckled as Spencer was trying to be intimidating but he was just to cute. “ oh baby I have to it’s for business I would bring you but it will be past bedtime the. “ mya said to him she sat at he desk with him. “ that was good burp how about you say bye to Allie and tell her you will see her later “ mya said putting a sweater on spencer so they could go shopping. 

Past my bedtime. Spencer made a face as Mya pulled a baby blue sweater over his head and put his arms through it. "I could stay up." He suggested, knowing very well what the answer would be. He gave a halfhearted wave to Allie. "See you later, I guess." He looked at his sweater that cut off at the waist, showing off the puffy diaper under his onesie. "What about pants? I get to wear pants, don't I?" It had been days since he had worn pants!