LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

"Sure you can. I saw the contract and there was nothing in the fine print about keeping him around." Spencer knew he was being harsh, but he had a grudge against David for conning him into this. He wouldn't be upset if the man lost his job. He shook his fist excitedly in triumph as Mya said they could eat on the couch. Now things were looking up! "Okay, okay, I like anchovies and mushrooms and olives, but no green pepper. I have the perfect movie for you too. This'll be great."

“ well I need him around for alittle but then maybe “ mya said to spender at how harsh he was being to David but she stood why he was being so harsh on him. “ okay baby I’ll get your own personal pizza I only like pine apple on my pizza “ mya said. “ why don’t you finishing playing so I can finish “

That was a deal he'd gladly take. With a little joke about Mya's pizza preferences -ironic given his own- Spencer went back to his ever-expanding superhighway to turn off all the tracks. He was almost sad to see them shut down. But there was always tomorrow, and he'd hopefully return with new additions. 

Mya finished then order the food. “ okay baby let’s get you pajama on while we wait for food so you can be comfy during the movie “ nya said taking him to the nursery. She laid him on the changing table then went to look for a sleeper. “ how about this bear one “ mya said. She brought it over and took off the onesie then changed Spencer into a new diaper even bough he wasn’t that wet and into the sleeper. Attaching his binky. “ you look so cute “

It was still early, but Spencer didn't complain about getting changed out of the onesie. Sleepers were warmer and comfier and didn't make him feel as babyish. He frowned at the footed bear sleeper but reluctantly okayed it, knowing it wasn't up to him anyway. He blushed when Mya checked his diaper and decided that he needed a change. He hadn't even noticed he had wet a little! "I'm dry." He insisted as his mommy put him into a new diaper and dressed him in his sleeper, clipping his binky to it so it wouldn't get lost. "I'm not... "cute"." He said with an embarassed chuckle, looking away as Mya admired him in his pajamas. 

Mya just laughed. “ you are cute. Your the cutest boy I know “ mya said smiling. She carried Spence downstairs and into the living. She sat him on the couch. “ I’m going to get our drinks and stuff you can pick a movie “ mya said leaving spencer. The only movie available were kid moves nothing grown up for spencer to choose from. 

"You must not know many boys." Spencer chuckled. He was about to walk downstairs when Mya scooped him up and carried him the rest of the way. But he bit his tongue and let his mommy have her way. She was treating him to pizza, after all. Pizza was delicious no matter your age. 

He took the remote as he was set on the couch, having to sit with his legs farther apart to accommodate his thick diaper. "You got it." He chirped and began scrolling through the movies, quickly realizing that he had only been given the kids section. Of course. Well, there goes all my good ideas. Spencer was a movie fanatic, but most kids movies bored him. He finally settled on one he could appreciate: Coraline. The stop-motion animation and creepy undertones were about as mature as a children's movie could get. "How about this? I saw it in theatres when it first came out."

Mya came back with a soppy cup with juice and a glass of wine for herself. She saw the movie spender picked out it wasn’t her favorite but it was okay. “ yes this is fine “ she said. She was about to sit down when there was a knock on the door. Mya went and opened it to get hw pizza. She paid then went back to the living room opened the boxes and gave spender his piece on a plate. “ baby please be careful okay I done want you to choke “ 

With his movie approved, Spencer happily accepted the sippy cup. He jumped when he heard the door, and had to assure himself it was just the pizza guy. He wasn't going to come into the house. Letting out a little sigh, he took a drink of his juice and turned on the movie as Mya returned with their food. No highchair, no bib, a decent movie? That's about as good as it got for him! "Thank you very much!" He hummed as she passed him his plate of pizza, fully in tact and just for him. "Don't worry! It's just pizza."

Mya has forgotten about the bib but she sat down and ate her pizza carefully watching slender eat his. She knew he was adult but she still worried him because in her eyes slender was her baby. Once they were done eating pizza mya grabbed a blanket and cuddled with spencer on the couch watching the movie. During the movie mya slipped spencer binky in his mouth.

Spencer was careful about how he ate. Sure, an olive or a mushroom slipped off once in a while but it wasn't like it was ketchup! Spencer would simply pick it up and pop it into his mouth no problem. It left a little spot on his sleeper but he hardly even noticed. He was not a messy eater. 

He gave Mya take his plate and sippy when he was done, and with a full tummy and a cool show he was receptive to a cuddle. He let her swaddle him in the blanket and he rested his head against her, opening his mouth for his binky and suckling it absentmindedly. Having accepted not being able to use the potty, at least for number one, he wet himself a little and for the first time it didn't bother him. 

Mya finished off the movie thinking about what would happen tomorrow. She had a meeting she couldn’t miss but knew spencer would not do good with a babysitter so she has to think of something.  

When the movie was over mya strod up and cradled spender on her arms. “ ready to go to sleep baby boy “ mya said it was alittle past bedtime. She carried him to the nursery and laid him down. She kissed his head and said goodnight before turning the monitor on. going to bed herself

Spencer was reluctant to go to bed when the movie was over. When Mya asked him if he was ready, he responded with a small "no" and whined as she laid him down in his crib. As soon as she left the room, he stood up and took out his binky, looking as though he were going to call out for her. He had been holding himself in for hours, and he couldn't do it much longer. But he had been trying to behave the last few hours. 

Closing his eyes, Spencer made a wide stance in his crib and tried not to think about what he was doing. He gripped the bars of his crib as he pushed out his mess, feeling his diaper grow heavy and saggy, and as soon as he was done he began to cry for his mommy.

Mya has just got out the shower when she heard spencer cry over the monitor. She quickly dress then went to see what’s wrong. She could by the way he was standing he needed a diaper change. She took him out the crib and laid him on the changing table to get changed. Mya softly cooed as she cleaned the gross mess off Spencer. Once she was done Spencer had calm down some but mya new he would need a bottle and cuddle to go to bed. 

Mya grabbed a bottle from the warmer then went out of the nursery carrying spencer. She decided spencer could sleep in her bed tonight. She went into her room and got in bed with spencer. “ your going to sleep with mommy tonight “ mya cooed as she teased the bottle over his lips. 

Spencer didn't want to move with a messy diaper. He clung to Mya like a toddler as he cried, surprising himself with his inability to make words or his insistence on using the potty. He hated what he had done and how little it made him feel, but he had no other choice. He sniffled as Mya unzipped his sleeper and laid him on the changing table, taking off his soil diaper and wiping him up. He wrinkled his nose as she powdered him, and when she went to get him a fresh diaper he said something he never thought he'd say. "I want my baba." 

When Mya brought him his bottle and took him out of the nursery, Spencer expected he would have to drink in his swing. But instead his mommy brought him to her room, and he eagerly took his bottle and suckled until he fell asleep.

Mya cuddled with slender all night long. She loved cussing with him but it wasn’t going to make it habit. Mya didn’t want to spoiler her baby to much. She woke and smiled down at spencer  cute facade she played with her hair but knew soon she would have to get ready to go to work. 

She decided spencer would go to the office and her assistant will watch him. She had her set up a play pen with some toy trains and blocks so her wouldn’t be bored in her office. The only thing she hoped was he behaved and didn’t throw a fit about going out. 

Spencer woke up with his binky in his mouth. It took him a minute to remember that he had slept in Mya's room. For a second he had almost thought he was back to being a grown up, but the feeling of his diaper around his waist brought him back to reality. Seeing her beside him, he smiled through his pacifier and mumbled "morning".

Mya smiles down at her baby when he woke up. “ morning baby “ Mya said. She sat up and stretched. 

“We have a busy day today so we can’t lay in bed for every. What do you want for breakfast “ mya asked. 

Spencer sat up, taking out his pacifier and yawning. "Can you make French toast?" He asked. "I always liked it with yogurt on the side." He knew what Mya meant when she said they had a busy day. They'd have to go out somewhere again, or someone was going to them. He wasn't looking forward to that. 

“ okay that sounds good. I’m going to put you in your swing with a bottle “ May said picking spencer up and she carried him downstairs and put him in the swing. Then turned the tv on to Disney channel. Mya made her way to the kitchen and got a bottle for spencer to have and gave it to him in the swing. 

“ okay I’m going to start making breakfast “ Mya said. 

"Awohh, I don't like the swing." Spencer complained, pouting crossly as he was carried downstairs and buckled into his rocking baby swing. He rolled his eyes at the energetic kids shows on the television, but lightened up a little when he got his bottle. He took it from Mya gratefully, latching onto the nipple and suckling while he watched his show. He liked it better when Mya fed him, but he wasn't going to ask to be nursed. She was making him breakfast. 

“ it’s not that bad baby “ mya said to himz she made French toast  then went to get spencer who was half way done with his bottle. “ okay let’s gets some real food “ mya did picking him up taking the bottle. She placed him in the highchair then put a bib on him he was a messy eater. She then brought his plate over and started to feed him alternating between the French toast and yogurt. 

"Hey, no!" Spencer reached out for his bottle as Mya took it away. "I wasn't finished with that!" A little cranky that he had his bottle taken from him, he grumbled as Mya lifted him out of his baby swing and buckled him into his highchair. He kicked his legs restlessly while she tied the bib around his neck and settled down to be fed. 

“ you can finish don’t worry “ mya said. Mya continues to feed spencer. When  he was done she took him out and cradled him on her lap and continue to feed spencer his bottle.  “ we have to go to my office for alittle I have to do some work “ 

Spencer ate his food, true to his reputation of being a bit of a messy eater, though he blamed it entirely on Mya's aim. After she cleaned him up and took him out of his highchair, he was happy to be fed the rest of his bottle. His eyes narrowed when he heard that he'd be going with her to the office, and he shied away from the nipple of his bottle before it was finished so he could reply. "You've been working from home for three days. You can keep doing that. Or leave me in the car." He knew it was an absurd suggestion, leaving a baby in the car- but he wasn't a baby!