LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

“Baby you are not going in the potty.you can go in the play pen in your diaper. While I get together “ mya said she  picked Spence’s up  and placed him i the play pen. 

“ okay make a messy diaper like a good boy while I go get your diaper bag together.” mya  said leaving spencer.

Spencer was horrified. "I don't want to go in my diaper!" He exclaimed, trying to climb out of the playpen to no avail. His diaper was too bulky to get his leg over the side. "Mommy please don't make me go! I want to go to the potty!" Spencer kicked a plush block when Mya disappeared down the hallway. He didn't want to poop his diaper again, especially not when he was told to. That's what had gotten him into diapers in the first place! Spencer knew he'd have to go sooner or later, but he'd try to hold it as long as possible.

Mya packed the diaper bag for Spence and decided it to go to the office anymore and have her assistant take care of it. But she was still going to take Spencer’s out. Maybe a walk in the stroller would do good she thought. She got the stroller out and set it up. She then went to check on Spencer’s. 

“ did mommy’s baby boy go potty “ she asked him. 

Spencer was waiting in the playpen when Mya came back, his hands on the bars and peeking over the edge nervously as he waited to be let out. He had managed to pee just a little in his diaper, but the second he heard his mommy's voice he had stopped, his bladder shyness getting the best of him.

"No." Spencer mumbled, looking away. 

Mya just looked at him and she could tell he didn’t go. “ okay I’m ready to go so if you go potty you will have to wait until we get home “ mya said she lifted spencer outs she placed a pair of socks then a pair of light up shoes on his feet. Then she brought him over to the stroller placing him in it. It was a struggled but she managed getting him in and buckled with only one smack on the leg. 

"I do have to go potty." Spencer admitted. "But I can't." He was fairly easy to get dressed, demanding to wear pants and a shirt to cover his babyish onesie, but ultimately dropping the argument under the impression that he'd only be in the car. It was a losing battle anyway.

The diapered man shut down when Mya carried him over to the stroller. He clued in very quickly that he wasn't going for a drive, and began flailing his limbs in an effort to be put down. "You lied to me!' He shouted, practically launching himself over her shoulder as she tried to get him into the stroller. "How can you expect me to follow your rules when you lie to me? I'm not doing this Mya!" His little tantrum earned him a smack on the leg, and Spencer knew there was a threat for more if he continued. Still, he began to bawl as soon as he was buckled in, trying to release himself and crying that he wanted to be let out. 

Mya knew it was wrong to lie but she was going in the car but plans changed. She knew she couldn’t leave while spencer was having a tantrum. 

“ spencer you better stop right now or I will spark then we will still go on our walk. It’s you choice if you go with your bottom red “ mya said scolding as he bawled in the stroller.

"You lied to me-e-eee!" Spencer cried, tearing at the harness that kept him buckled into his stroller. "Pee-eeople are going to see! And they're going to think I'm a baby! I'd rather go in the car! It's not fair! You lied!"

Mya sighed. “ baby okay the truth now. I was going to take you to my office to get a paper instead my assistant is going to drop it off. Instead I decided we go for a walk. And wouldn’t you rather people think your a baby instead of an adult in a baby stroller “ mya saidz she just wanted Spencer to accept he was a baby and not to worry about anything but being a baby. Mya knee this would be a long process.

Spencer quieted down, his breathing heavy as he tried to relax, struggling to regain his composure. Mya had still lied to him either way, but being taken into her office around people he might one day see again dressed like a baby was a lot worse than going out in a stroller in a neighbourhood he had never been before. 

"I don't have a choice, do I?" He said defeatedly, knowing that crying wouldn't get him his way. Mya had told him from the start that they'd be going out in public, and he still had a lot more of that to come. "If I do this, I want to watch a big b-- an adult show tonight. Even if it's past my bedtime."  He looked at Mya firmly, wanting something in return for his obedience. "How...how old am I supposed to be?" 

Mya thought about it for a minute she didn’t want to negotiate bed time. “  baby I’m not going to negotiate with you I’m in charge. Now we are going no matter what and you are not staying up past bed time to watch an adult show now suck your pacifier.” May said she had been to soft with Spencer she needed to be a little more strict with him. She started to push the stroller outside 

Surprised at the way he was being spoken to, Spencer reluctantly complied. "Yes mommy..." He pushed his pacifier into his mouth and began to suck, looking positively miserable as Mya pushed him in the stroller. The farther away from the house they got, the more Spencer seemed to withdraw into himself like a shy little toddler. He didn't want people to see him in his diaper and onesie. He wanted to go back to the house and hide in his crib. He needed to use the potty.

Mya pushes the stroller along the side walk smiling happily showing off her new baby boy.  She was also happy Spencer’s stapled his tantrum. Mya was just walking when she saw her friend jogging along so she stopped and talked to her for awhile. They were just chatting about spencer being mya new baby and how adorable he looks sitting in the stroller. 

Spencer tried to sit in his stroller and suck on his binky like a good boy, doing his best not to draw any attention toward himself. But the growing tension in his abdomen was impossible to ignore. He shut his eyes tight and tried not to think of the world around him as he began to wet his diaper. He could feel his diaper swell, but it wasn't as noticeable underneath his onesie and hidden by the crotch buckle of the stroller he was strapped into.

He was about to turn around and discretely tell his mommy that he needed a diaper change when he saw her wave to someone up the street. Mortified, he turned around and continued to suckle his pacifier, his heart racing as the woman approached and began talking to Mya. His face was beet red as Mya's friend began cooing at him, and it took everything he had not to break character and demand to be taken home. Instead he whined through his pacifier and tried to look at Mya.

Mya was talking then she heard spencer whine. She knew something was wrong. So she said good bye to her friend then walked back towards the house. “ what’s wrong baby boy. Is your diaper wet “ mya asked as she walked back to the house. 

Spencer wished he had gone potty in his diaper while they were still at the house. He kept himself together while and her friend spoke, but as soon as she turned the stroller around he spat out his pacifier and started fussing. He couldn't even lie about it. Spencer nodded and shifted restlessly in his diaper. "Can I...get a change?"

“Okay baby I will change your diaper once we get home “ mya said. She pushed the stroller back and lifted spencer out of it then brought him up to the changing table and changed his diaper. She just put him back in a onesie then carried him downstairs. 

“ do you want to play with your new toys “ mya asked. 

( you know he could probably use the diaper more than once before he needs to be change) 

(He definitely could, but sitting in a wet diaper at any capacity is still new to him. He'll get used to it eventually.)

"Okay.." Spencer leaned back in the stroller and shut his eyes, trying not to focus on the world around him. He nearly leapt into Mya's arms when she unbuckled him from the stroller, revelling in being back at the house. He'd never been so happy to see the nursery. 

Spencer had a new appreciation for home now that he had been outside as a baby. "New toys? You mean I get them?" His expression lifted at the idea of building more of his superhighway. He couldn't wait to add real moving trains to the mix and not the ones he had to move himself. It was almost worth being a good baby for his walk.

Mya decided he could play with his new toys because he behaved on their walk. “ yes you can but you can only open one train set “ mya said. She laid them out letting Spencer’s decided which one to pick. 

Of course Spender chose the biggest and most high-tech one. He couldn't wait to add it to his little project. There was a childlike excitement on his face as the diapered man picked up the biggest box and began to toddle to the playroom, waiting at the baby gate for his mommy to open it and let him in. "Will you watch me set it up?" He asked, setting the big box down as soon as he was key it and sliding it on the carpet over to the rest of his toys. 

Mya watched how excited spencer was to play with his toys which was great. “ yes I will watch mommy just has to get her laptop “ mya said she shut the gate for her lapto and sat in the rocking chair while spencer played with his new toys. 

He eagerly tore open the box as soon as he got to the playroom. He had already mapped out where he was going to put it. Soon enough the entire carpet would be filled with tracks and sets that weaved around each other and climbed over bridges and platforms. Spencer felt immensely accomplished. He'd even tried to put a couple action figures into the mix, but when they wouldn't stand upright on their own he tossed them aside. It wasn't the same when there wasn't someone to share this with. "Mommy are you looking?" He asked, having glanced back two or three times to see if she had seen what he had created. "You're always on your laptop." 

Mya was on her laptop doing work. She had not noticed Spencer’s set up of his new toy. She was to focused on the task she was doing but when her baby asked if she looking she looked up. “ oh baby that’s pretty cool. I know I’m sorry I just have a lot of work to do. How about this tonight when I’m done we can order pizza and watch a movie “ mya suggested 

"Is it the company?" Spencer looked up from his toys. He staggered to his feet and waddled over to Mya, wanting to look over her shoulder and see what she was doing but was too polite to get nosy. "How about you replace David. That would be a good start. His five-year plan was Rachel's idea anyway." When his mommy suggested pizza he brightened up a bit. "Really? Like, on the couch? No highchair? Yes!"

Mya laughed slightly. “ oh baby don’t worry about David he is useless and not that good at his job. But I can’t fire him yet “ mya said softly. She thought about it briefly. “ yes we can eat on the couch “ she said.