LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

“ no spencer it’s time to eat dinner you can play more tomorrow. You need to have a bath tonight. “ mya said she walked over being carefully and picked spencer up from the playroom closing the gate behind. She carrried him to the kitchen and buckled him in the kitchen. 

"I'm not done!" Spencer insisted, looking longingly at the piece of road he was forced to leave behind when Mya scooped him into her arms and carried him out of the playroom. "I'm not hungry yet." He said as he was placed into his highchair and buckled in with the tray secured over his chest. He put his elbow on the tray and rested his face on his fist. "I had so much more to do. You saw it, didn't you? I didn't even get to set up what I opened."

Mya felt bad but spencer needed to eat dinner. “ sorry baby but you need to eat dinner “ mya said. Mya brought spencer food over it was chicken and potatoes with carrots. She tied a bib on him then brought spoon up to his mouth. 

“ come on open up baby. “ mya said to spencer trying to get him to eat. 

Spencer closed his mouth and turned away when Mya tried to spoon feed him. "Mm-mm!" He said through pursed lips, shaking his head stubbornly. "I was good all day. I took my nap and everything. I want to finish."

Mya put the spoon down and turned around to eat her food. “ you can’t get out until you eat so while you sit there and not Eat “ mya said ignoring spencer and just eating her food. She didn’t oh attention to him and just ate her food 

Spencer kicked his legs in the highchair, unable to release the tray and get himself out. He remained stubborn for a few more minutes until Mya had finished eating before he gave in. "Okay, I'll eat." He sighed, but he hesitated when reaching for his food. "Will you...feed me again?" 

Mya finished her food and just waited for spencer to want to eat. “ yea I will baby “ mya said and began feeding him. Mya fed Spencer’s.

“ now if you don’t give me trouble in the bath you can have about fifteen to play then it’s bed time “ mya said. 

“ yes you can “ mya said she put a little bit of both in the bowl. She set the bowl in front of spencer and gave him a baby spoon to eat his icecream. “

“they you go baby you can feed yourself while mommy cleans up” 

"Thank you, Mommy." Spencer looked down at his bowl of ice cream, which had become a little soupy from mixing the chocolate and vanilla together. The baby spoon didn't hold much on it, and the ice cream kept falling out when he tried to lean forward to eat it. The result was a mess on his face and bib, which Spencer had tried to hide by wiping his face, only making the matter worse. 

Mya came back over to spencer and smiled at his face. She took out her phone and took a picture then got a cloth and tried to clean up as much as she could. 

“ you definitely need a bath after this mess  “ mya said chuckling alittle bit.

Spencer's face turned red when he saw Mya take a photo of him in his highchair with a messy face and bib. It wasn't his fault his desert was so runny! "I think I'm ready for my bath." He admitted with a sheepish chuckle.

Mya got spencer out of his high chair then brought him to the bath tub.  She ran the bath adding bubbles then putting him. She put a couple rubber ducks in the tub. She picked one up and squirted spender with it trying to get him to play and laugh. 

Spencer stood in the bathroom while Mya ran the bath water, taking off his bib and onesie and diaper and setting them to the side. He turned around to see Mya adding bubble bath to the water. "Woah no way!" He hollered eagerly as she helped him in. "I've never had a bubble bath before. Mine were always real straightforward. I had a couple of-" He was cut off when Mya squirted the rubber duck on his cheek, surprisingly him and making him grin. He swiped the other one and sprayed it in her direction. "You asked for it!"

“ uh oh now your in for it “ mya said laughing she  took her filled it all the way up and kept squirting soencer. She then picked up another duck and squirted him double. She was having fun playing with her baby in his first bubble bath. “ okay okay you win now let’s clean you up “ mya said laughing.

"Hey, no fair! I only have one!" Spencer shrunk into the bath to avoid the squirting until only his nose was above the water. He filled up his duck and squirted Mya back, then scooped up a handful of bubbles and tossed it her way. When she surrendered, he emerged from the water with his duck on the palm of his outstretched hand, raising it above his head as though it were on a pedestal. "I knight thee, Quacks of the Bubble Bath: valiant warrior and bird." Setting the rubber toy on the edge of the tub, Spencer took the wash cloth so he could wash his front.

Mya looked at Spencer’s when he grabbed the wash she took it back and started to wash him. “ cleaning you is a mommy job not a baby job “ mya said continuing to clean Spencer’s front to back. She even washed his hair then got him out the tub and brushed his teeth then carried him to the nursery and laid him in the changing table. She diapered him then put him in a new sleeper . She picked him over to the rocking chair and got him his bottle.

“ who wants there bottle “ mya cooed softly holding it away from spencer. 

Spencer gave up the wash cloth when Mya took it and scolded him gently, and he occupied his time by making a tower with the bubbles; rounding up ever bit of suds he could gather and stacking it. When the tower fell he was ready to get out, standing up and letting his mommy wrap him up in a towel and brush his teeth for him, despite him insisting that he could do that himself. The baby toothpaste tasted gross and sweet and made him make a face.

He never got the chance to walk without a diaper between his legs as Mya picked him up and carried him to the nursery, laying him down on the changing table and changing him into a thick nursery-print diaper and a footed sleeper. It wasn't even eight o'clock and Spencer hadn't gotten to play with his toys like he had been promised, but his plight to continue his superhighway when Mya cradled him like a baby and held his bottle above his head. "Baba!" He babbled without a second thought, reaching out for his baby bottle and squirming fussily.

Mya smiled at how babyish spencer sounded wanting his bottle. She held out alittle more. “ yes baba does baby want it “ mya cooed softly once spencer answered she put the bottle it in his mouth and started to rock in the rocking chair. She started to hum softly as spencer drank his bottle. She loved her baby and she knew spencer  was begin to love her as well. He was becoming the perfect toddler baby. 

Spencer made grabby hands at the bottle, whining louder as Mya brought it a little closer but just out of reach. "I wan' my baba!" He opened his mouth as she brought the bottle to his lips and began to suckle noisily, nursing himself into a state of comfort and regression. He gradually quieted down as he found his rhythm, relishing in a warm full tummy and the softness of his mommy's humming. His eyes grew heavy as he finished drinking his bottle, and he let out a big yawn. 

Mya took the bottle out of spencer mouth once he was done and sat him up and decided to burp him. She pat his back gently waiting for him to let out a burp. She didn’t want her baby tummy to hurt. 

“ come on baby one burp then you can go to sleep “ mya cooed to spencer. 

Spencer didn't want to be burped. There was no way he was going to burp like a little baby! He tried to squirm back into the comfort of his mommy's arms when she put him over her shoulder and began patting his back, and he surprised himself as he burped involuntarily as a response. Embarassed but feeling better, he laid his head on Mya's shoulder and closed his eyes. 

Mya was happy when Spencer’s burped then she cradle him back in her arms rocking him for few more minutes before tucking him in his crib for the night. She put his pacifier in his mouth then left the nursery for the night. 

Mya went to bed later that night. She has to work early in the morning so she got up early before spencer was up. Allie was already there and mya explained to her what to do when Spencer’s woke up and to bring him to th office before lunch time.