LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Deal (Private with Hya123)

Ketcher

Mya sighed spencer didn’t get it. “ well that sucks because now you stuck like this for six months. “ mya said to him. She noticed that he wasn’t eating his waffles

“ baby boy do you want me to feed you since the waffle is sticky “ mya asked him 

She was right, and he hated that. He didn't have a choice and being difficult would only make things worse. He let out a sigh and leaned back in his high chair, lowering his voice to a mumble and saying "yeah, sure..." 

Spencer let Mya feed him for the second meal in a row, but he insisted on eating his strawberries on his own. That he could handle without a problem. In between bites he started talking. "Does Tommy get to go to work? Can I talk about real cars with him, not baby ones?" And then the most pressing question yet. "If I'm going to do this, can I...can I wear normal underwear? Just for today. Please." 

Mya fed slender and let him eat his strawberries on his own. She then gave him some juice in a sippy cup. “ you have to talk to tommy for yourself okay “ mya said. She got up and grabbed a cloth to clean Spence her hand. 

“ baby I would say yes but you will be to busy playing and it would be more embarrassing to have an accident then go in a diaper. It’s fine tommy wears diaper too.” Mya said taking spender out so he could get dressed. She brought him up to get dressed laying him on the changing table. She got out a baby blue romper with trucks on it. “ this is just the cutest outfit for my baby boy “ mya cooed. 

"Well then-" Spencer had to stop to eat another mouthful of his breakfast. He rolled his eyes as he ate, urging himself to hurry so he could finish his sentence. "Then if I need to go potty you'll take me, right? I'm not using my diaper in front of a stranger." He almost chuckled at the ridiculous of his statement. Mya had been a stranger only two days before, and Spencer had been potty trained for well over a decade. Now he was being fed in his highchair like a baby. 

He let Mya clean him and take off his bib, and he waddled up the stairs hand-in-hand to get changed. He had already started unzipping his footie sleeper when Mya lifted him onto the changing table, but he stopped when he saw the babyish onesie. "No way. What about the clothes I had on yesterday? The shorts and the shirt. I'll take that."

Mya looked at the outfit she had. “ nope I want you to wear this one. And you can change later “ mya said she took off the sleeper and put the romper on Even though spencer struggled she got it on him. She smiled he was just so cute. We then got a pacifier clip and clipped it to the romper and put his blue and orange bunk on it.

“ you look so cute I can’t take “ mya said. “ our friends should be here in the next couple of minutes let’s go wait for them”

It was a battle, but Mya ultimately won. Spencer was uncooperative, willing to take off his sleeper but dodging the onesie when Mya tried to put it over his head. He cringed each time she snapped one of the crotch buttons in place, and he sighed when she clipped his binky to his onesie. "I want to go to bed." He grumbled, curling up on the changing table.  

Mya looked at spencer. “ sorry baby boy you can have a nap later. But now let’s go watch some tv while we wait for Sam and tommy to come “ mya said. She carried spencer downstairs and turned on animal planet and sat next  to Spencer’s while they waited for Sam and tommy. 

Soon the door bell rang mya got up and went to answer. She saw her good friends Sam with her little boy tommy. Tom was about the size of spencer and had a onsie on with a airplane and short. Mya greeted them they introduced them to Spencer’s. 

“Spencer this is Sam and tommy can you say hi “ mya said to him. 

Sam smiles. “ aww isn’t he just the cutest baby. Almost as cute as tommy “ Sam cooed to Spencer.

Spencer's heart raced with growing anxiety as they sat on the couch. He didn't want to be babied by Mya, let alone a stranger! And her little. What was he supposed to say to him? The man almost looked sick as the doorbell rang and Mya went to get it. He was about to make a run for the nursery, having just slid off the couch when Mya and their guests rounded the corner. 

Red-faced and wide-eyed, Spencer nearly wet himself from embarrassment. He looked at Sam, then at Mya, then at Tommy, then back at Mya. His look of dread was replaced by a shaky, forced smile of politeness followed by a pleading glance at his carer. When prompted to say hello, he raised three fingers in a half-hearted wave and backed himself into the corner. 

Mya knee Spencer was nervous. But decided not to pressure him. She looked at tommy. “ tommy how about you and spencer go play in the play pen while the grown up talked “ mya said to him. 

Tommy thought for a second this would give him a chances to talk to spencer. “ otay “ tommy said in a baby voice. He waddled to the play pen and waited to be put in. Sam put him in and kissed his head telling him to be a good boy. 

Mya went over to spencer and placed him in the play pen too. “ okay baby boy we will just be in the kitchen talking you guys play nice.” Mya said leaving the two boys. 

Tommy st down and looked at spencer. “ hi “ he said

"I'd rather not!" Spencer exclaimed as Mya lifted him up and carried him to the play pen. He looked at her with the same expression of shock and betrayal that he had before he was put in pull-ups, then looked over at Tommy. "Hi..." He replied in a normal voice, seemingly out of obligation. He knew he couldn't escape the playpen. His diaper was too thick to get his leg over the bar of the playpen. So with a long sigh he sat down and put his elbow on his knee and his forehead in his hand.

The awkward silence drove him almost as crazy as he felt in diapers, so after what felt like an eternity he spoke up, trying to ground himself with adult talk. "So uh- I heard you work in retail?"

Tommy didn’t say anything just moved the truck around waiting for Spence’s to say something. After the awards silence slender finally talked to him. 

“ uh huh I did it was fun” tommy said then stopped moving the car. “ so I’m guessing your new to this right. At first it’s not easy getting use to there rules and what losing all control but I guess it gets better “ tommy said as he sighed. 

Spencer was relieved to hear something that made sense for once. "It's torture!" He breathed, knowing he was embellishing but it certainly felt that way. "Look, you and I are in totally different situations here. I didn't ask for any of this." He made a gesture with his hand toward Tommy. Realizing he was being a little insensitive, he backtracked. "It's only temporary. Mya is saving my job -the whole company, actually- and I got stuck with this. I'm not...I'm supposed to be a grown up." Looking around at the playpen and all the baby toys, he didn't feel much like one. "I guess this wasn't the play date you expected, huh?" 

Tommy just laughed a spencer when he aid it was torture and he wanted this. “ oh spencer it’s not like I wanted this. It is the only way I can provide for myself. See if it wasn’t for mo- Sam I would have been hungry on the streets this is the only way she will let me stay with her for free. Working in retail is great but not when you have to pay bills. I rather play baby then actually have to stress about paying bills or where my next meal going to come from “ tommy said. He looked around the play pen at the toys. “ actually it’s fine all my other baby friends just want to play dress up we never actually get to talk “ 

He was surprised at how mature Tommy was. Spencer was quickly growing comfortable around him. His sullen expression softened, becoming more casual and friendly. "I guess we're in the same boat, sort of. My boss screwed me over with this...but I did agree. And my bills get paid, I get paid, I don't have to deal with angry customers." He laughed, giving the other baby a nudge with his fist. "Stop making me see the plus side to this!" 

Spencer wasnt as mad at Mya as he had been a few minutes earlier. That clever woman. Of course she was friends with someone just like her, and that gave him a friend that was just like him. Only they were in a playpen in their diapers while the women talked nearby. "I guess I'd rather this than lose my job. Your mo-- Sam doesn't make you eat babyfood, does she?"

Tommy laughed when Spencer nudged him. “ see positive side in everything “ tommy said. 

Tommy was surprised at the question but was happy to answer. “ no she doesn’t make me I can eat normal food. Sometimes she does purée fruits and vegetables though. She usually only does that when I’m naughty. “ tommy says. He sees the sippy cup on the table and grabs to have a drink. 

"Gross." To the second one, at least. Spencer could handle puréed fruits on top of something else. By itself would be less than ideal, but he could stomach it. After two days as a toddler, it was nice to have someone to empathize with. Spencer would never admit he had even begun to accept his new role. He was very guarded in the way he spoke, clearly embarassed and not wanting to let on that he had tolerated as much as he had. He had an imagine to uphold, even in diapers.

"We've got a contract. I'm out in six months." He sounded like a grizzled prisoner, but he made light of it, leaning against the bars of his play pen. "And then I might as well quit my job. My boss set this whole thing up. He screwed me over." In a moment of anger, he picked up a plush toy and threw it across the room 

Tommy put the sippy cup down. “ six months then what are you going to do if you quit your job find another one. “ tommy asked he watched as slender threw the toy. He sighed. “ hey that toy did nothing wrong but it does help when your upset “ tommy said with a little laugh. 

“ so what do you want to do. It’s kind of boring just sitting and talking you have any cool toys “ Tommy said with a blush at the end. 

"I have no idea, man." He sighed, staring at the plush that had landed across the room. "Hey, the toy is free. We should be happy for it." He was tempted to throw another, but he knew he'd be pushing it. Mya wanted him on his best behaviour. 

Spencer looked at Tommy with mock insult. "Are you calling me boring?" He asked, chuckling a little. But his smile faded fast. "No. I don't play with toys. I'm twenty years old for gods sake." His firm and dismissive tone was short lived as another silence fell between him. "Well..." He rubbed the back of neck, leaning back and glancing in the direction that their mommies had gone. "I do have this racing set but it's in my pla- the other room."

It didn't need to be said that Spencer wasn't going to call for his mommy to be let out. He had something to prove. For some reason, his ego demanded that he impress Tommy by showing him what a big boy he was. His little guest would have to take one for the team.

Tommy held his hands up when Spence’s snapped at him jokingly. He looked at spencer. “ well right now your we ha e nothing else to do but okay with toys. And I bored sitting in the play pen. “ tommy said. Tommy knew spender wasn’t going to call for his mommy so he did. He got up and walked over to the edge of the play pen. “MOMMY “ tommy called out. 

Two seconds after both mother came over.  “ what’s wrong baby “ Sam asked tommy lifting him up. 

“ can we go play in the play room peese “ tommy asked sweetly. 

Sam looked at mya who now had spencer in her arms. “ is that what you baby boy to play with your cars in there “ mya asked spencer. 

Spencer was taken aback at Tommys willingness to be a baby, and dare he say a little impressed. He flashed him a look of approval that was gone in an instant when Mya appeared and picked him up in her arms. "We're not going to play." He corrected, adjusting himself in his mommy's embrace and sending a pointed look Tommy's way. "I'm going to show him the race track."

“ oh I’m sorry you can show him “ mya said. She carried spencer upstairs to the play room and sat him on the mat. Sam did the same to Tommy. 

“ okay you boys both play nice while We get lunch together “ mya said shutting the baby gate to the room. 

Tommy looked around the playroom he was impressed by t the race tracks but his playroom had way more toys but he decided not to bring that up. “ are you trying to build something with the tracks “ Tommy Asked.

Spencer steadied himself on his feet when Mya set him down, and he gave her a look when she closed the baby gate so they couldn't get out. It was better than the playpen, at least. "We're not playing." He called after Mya, making sure he was loud enough to be heard. Then he toddled to his biggest race track and turned it on. 

"Keen observation." He teased, finding it awkward to bend down in his diaper. Instead, he would bend his legs and stretch out his arm to flick on the switch of each track. He felt himself need to go to the bathroom, but he wasn't about to tell Mya he needed to go "potty" in front of Tommy. The next time he saw her he'd have to grab her attention. "Mya bought some more online, but they haven't arrived." He explained. "We even got one of those vintage train sets. You know, like the one from the basement in the Stuart Little movie?" Spencer almost covered his mouth. What a ridiculous comparison. "And a couple remote controlled cars. So what you're seeing here is just a work in progress."

Tommy was kind of amazed how everything was set up. Tommy wanted to play but knew slender was so keen on playing adult instead of playing baby.

“ spencer you do not have to impress me you know. I’d actually play with toys and interact it fun especially when you have someone to play with. So come on instead of pretending to be an adult let’s play with the cars” tommy said handing one to spencer. Tommy was hoping spencer was going to do it. If not he would just play by himself. 

"I'm not pretending to be an adult!" Spencer shouted, his voice cracking with offence. He was a little cranky because he had to go potty, but he refused to let on. He swiped the car from Tommy and set it back down where the boy had taken it from. "You can 'play'. I'll sit here and watch. Just don't move the race track, and don't bump the superhighway, and don't break anything." 

Tommy was just trying to play but spencer wasn’t being nice to him anymore. He knew what would make him play so tommy started to cry really loud upset. 

Sam and mya came in the room. Sam went over to tommy. “ what wrong baby “ Sam said cuddling him. Tommy sniffled. “ Spence’s won’t share his car “ tommy said sadly. 

Mya went over to spencer not happy. “ why arent you playing nice I think we need some alone time” mya said.  Mya picked up slender and brought him to the nursery and went over to the rocking chair cuddling him she placed the pacifier in his mouth. “ baby why aren’t you playing with tommy “