LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Good Husband Prepares for a Visit 2 - Patreon Preview

Elfy

The following is a short extract from a short story that can be found on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

There are various tiers and rewards but for any pledge at $10 or above you can access all my updates a week before everyone else as well as get exclusive short stories. There are various different tiers and rewards if you would like to support me :) It is only with the support of the very generous ABDL community that I can spend as much time as I do writing for you all!

---

“That’s so gross.” Madeline’s voice was just dripping with judgement.

Tommy flinched but could feel himself getting quite angry. He felt like an exhibit at a zoo as he sat quietly and prayed for the world to open up and swallow him whole. When he lifted his bottle up for a drink he quickly found urine coming out his other end. He felt like a pipe as liquid went in one end and out the other without him trying to stop the flow. At least it briefly distracted him from the tortuous conversation on the couch.

Samantha started relaying the whole story to Madeline and made sure to leave in some of the more humiliating stories, the things Tommy wanted desperately to forget.

“Woah, woah, woah… You have a boyfriend?” Madeline asked when Samantha got to Brad. Her question was more a gasp of surprise than anything else.

“Yeah, Tommy agreed that he wasn’t man enough anymore and mommy needed a daddy.” Samantha laughed as she spoke causing more pinpricks of anger to stab at Tommy’s skin.

“So you, like, cucked Tommy?” Madeline asked.

Why did Madeline need everything spelt out for her? Tommy was cringing as he finished his bottle, this was one of his least favourite aspects of his new life and yet here it was getting dredged up to be talked about. He knew and accepted Brad could satisfy Samantha in a way he never could, but why did everyone else need to know that fact?

“I guess I did…” Samantha said, “I don’t really look at it like that though. That would suggest Tommy was a man letting his wife sleep with other men, but it’s pretty clear he isn’t a man. He’s just a baby.”

Tommy felt his breath catch in his chest as he balled his fists up. The room had become like a pressure cooker and Tommy wasn’t sure how much he could take before he blew his top. He knew getting upset would do nothing to help him but what else could he do? He was filled with impotent rage.

“This is wild!” Madeline said as if watching an obscene reality television show, “I mean I saw the highchair out in the dining room too…”

“Yeah, we are fully stocked for a large baby’s needs. I’ll show you the nursery later.” Samantha said with a smile, “But you just reminded me I need to feed him.”

Tommy watched as his wife stood up and opened the gate to the playpen. He stood up and walked out through the gate with his head hanging low. He wanted to go straight out to the dining table but he was stopped before taking a step. Samantha forcibly bent the man over and started prodding and poking the diaper to decide how wet he was.

“You just… Check his diaper like that?” Madeline asked as she covered her smiling mouth.

“Of course.” Samantha replied, “How else am I going to know if a baby needs his diaper changed? I can’t just ask him since he would probably just lie.”

“Why would he lie?” Madeline asked.

“I suspect that he would lie just to avoid being changed with you here.” Samantha said as she stood up and took Tommy’s hand in her own, “Isn’t that right, baby?”

“Yes mommy…” Tommy replied quietly and sulkily.

The two women laughed loudly as Tommy was led out to the dining table. He looked at his highchair with a scowl, he hated eating in that thing since it made him feel so claustrophobic. He could feel a lump in his throat from the shame he was struggling to hide. His cheeks blazed as Madeline sat down on the opposite side of the table and smiled at him. Her beautiful face seemed so cruel, her twisted smile letting Tommy know she enjoyed every moment of his humbling.

“Upsy daisy.” Samantha said as she helped Tommy into the wooden seat.

Tommy didn’t need help but he felt his wife’s hand on his butt giving him a small push anyway. He twisted around and sat down as his wife pulled the tray around. When the tray was locked in position Tommy was pinned against the back of the chair and wouldn’t be able to go no matter what he did.

Samantha walked into the kitchen leaving Tommy and Madeline facing each other across the table. Tommy looked down at the plastic tray, he knew looking up at the visitor would cause him fresh embarrassment. He was close enough to tears as it was he certainly didn’t want to give Madeline an opportunity to see him cry like a toddler.

Fortunately Tommy didn’t have to wait long for Samantha to come back. She was holding a couple of cups of coffee and a small plate of cut up sandwiches for Tommy. She was holding a bottle as well, it was full of milk and caused Tommy to lick his lips without thinking about what he was doing.

“Here you go, baby.” Samantha said as she placed the plate and bottle down, “Can I trust you to feed yourself?”

“Yes… Mommy.” Tommy said through clenched teeth.

“This is incredible.” Madeline said from across the table, “Like, literally incredible!”

Archived