LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stepson (private with Danger Noodles)

jmg1217

Rick glowed inside, his daddy would protect him then his face crumpled “you’re not my Daddy Mike, I’m I’m to big to have a daddy and and I’m not your little boy cause I’m too big and all growed up so this is a silly game and it’s not fair” he hit mikes chest crying a bit

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike frowned he thought about being stern but changed his mind, besides being hit by Rick didn’t hurt at all he was too tiny “Youve been calling me daddy all day, it’s ok to be little that’s what makes you so special, mommy loves you for it too” he cooed 

Rick looked confused “I...I didn’t mean it and I’m not little... I’m big and Ang can’t be my mommy and you be my Daddy that doesn’t make sense so you can’t be my daddy now...” he tried to be brave “put me down”

Rick stopped for a minute playing with the buttons on Mikes shirt “well why I gots to be little I used to be a big grown up an I don’t want to be a baby... “ he started to cry and borrowed into Mike “you’re all comfy”

Mike Hugged Rick close” Why do you want to be a big boy so much baby? It’s not very fun at all, little boys get to play all day and their daddies do everything for them” he wiped ricks tears gently “I think someone deserves and ice cream, hm?” He suggested smiling sympathetically 

Rick smiled and slipped into sleep he didn’t stir when he was laid down and slept peacefully. After almost  an hour he woke up “mike what’s going on, where are we” He was feeling bigger just now not that that meant much

“Yes of course we can there’s one starting soon” he ruffled the boys hair and made his way into the zoo and to the seal show which was almost starting. Mike sat down with Rick in one of the rows, there was a worker selling ice cream “what flavour do you want Ricky?” Mike asked smiling 

“Of course you can baby” Mike smiled and got Rick a chocolate ice cream, it was in a small tub. Mike gave Rick the ice cream and then brought out a toddlers plastic spoon and a bib, the same as before and put it on Rick “there we go pumpkin enjoy it!” He beamed 

He looked nervous and started to play with Mikes buttons “it’s jus I don’t want to make a mess or anything and that’s like tricky for me any I’m still a little sleepy could you... he nudged that ice cream back toward daddy