LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stepson (private with Danger Noodles)

jmg1217

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick frowned “no I do t need you to do it...” he watched as Mike cut the food then picked up the food “you know I’m a big boy... I mean adult I’ve used knives I even used one at the job where I met you mom well... until I cut myself” he huffed

Rick huffed shaking his head “no one ever thinks I’m big nough...” he ate his breakfast smearing syrup on his mouth and hand and getting foot on his bib. He even dropped some pieces off his fork and they land with sticky splats on the floor and his feet. Rick didn’t seem to notice these things. “I’m done now... can we leave soon

Mike quickly cleaned up the mess, wiping Ricks mouth, getting the splats off the floor and removing his bin. Once things were clean he carried Rick toward the front door he’d packed everything before Rick woke up including his flip flops “Okay munchkin it’s time to go see the nice animals!” 

Rick couldn’t help but smile at the idea of the zoo but he felt the need to put up a small struggle “I...I can walk you know. I’m a big boy and, hey how are we gonna get to the Zoo I can’t drive, I mean I dont drive”

Mike ignored his protests. “Don’t worry Ricky, I know how to drive and mommy is letting me borrow the spare car”, he left the house and locked the door. The bags were in the trunk, he opened the back and strapped Rick in. 

“What animals to you wanna see first?” He asked smiling excited to that his little one to the zoo 

Rick bit his lip “bit ummm I’m real bad at that... I told you I’m not good at shoes that why I only have these you mom said she wouldn’t buy me any more shoes I loos so many, but it’s like they bug me and I have adhd so I just...” the boy shrugged embarrassedly

Rick giggled and nodded excitedly. He began moving his arms like a monkey making what he thought were monkey noises and jumping up and down. He laughed and laughed.

of course this had  a disastrous effect on his shoes one flip flop went flying in the air the other went skidding across the enclosure. When Rick realized he froze “sorry, I... I was.being a monkey and I got cited” he had tears in his eyes