LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stepson (private with Danger Noodles)

jmg1217

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick brought his knees to his chest “wait, please I really can to this all by my own self! This isn’t appropriate I’m like your dad or something@ even as Rick said it he didn’t believe the works himself. Defeated he squeezed the rubber duck giggling at the noise it made

Mike just looked at Rick like the silly little boy he was. 

“Ok now I want you to wash yourself and then I’ll inspect you once you’re done to make sure you’re clean, shout me when your done, buddy!”

he waved bye and left the bathroom, Mike was going to check Ricks room out and plan some redecorating 

Rick nodded just relieved that mike finally left. He breathed a sigh of relief. He wasn’t sure what was up with this kid but he knew that he needed to get up and dressed as quickly as possible maybe even leave for the day until he could talk to his wife. He grabbed a cloth not bothering with soap and did the quickest scrubbing of his life. He stood and stepped onto the floor. He didn’t want to fall as that would make him seem even weaker. He stepped out of the tub but accidentally kicked the shampoo over making lots of noise. He froze hoping mike didn’t hear

Mike wasn’t far away, he marched right back to the bathroom where rick was standing, looking sheepish.

”Out the bath? Ok pal let’s see how you did” he began checking Rick, just one sniff let him know he wasn’t clean at all. 

“Not good enough...Ok, Mr. Get back in..” He pointed to the bath and snapped his fingers

Mike hauled him up above bath like he weighed nothing

”We can get you some nicer soap soon, Ricky, but please don’t splash this isn’t the swimming pool” 

he started to pretend he was going to dunk Rick in the water, lowering him and then raising him again and making a show of it

Mike beamed he was so happy Rick had calmed down and was enjoying his bath time.

as Rick started to wash himself, Mike got a small jug and a cloth, he filled it with warm water and wet Ricks hair.

”Ok I’m going to wash your hair but I’ll put this cloth over your eyes so they don’t get stingy with soap, I’ll buy some better shampoo soon though.” He put the cloth over Ricks eyes and began washing his hair, gently massaging his scalp

Rick tried to do as he was told it was hard for him. He looked at Mike “you’re being real nice and everything but this is kind of embarrassing I mean I’m supposed to be the grownup and be helping you with stuff”

he allowed Mike to wash his hair

“That’s alright, Ricky, there’s no need to be embarrassed. It’s ok to need help with somethings” Mike rinsed the shampoo out of Ricks hair.  

“Ok that’ll do for today let’s get dried and ready for pancakes” Mike carries rick out of the bath and wrapped him in a blue fluffy towel “Ok captain, get dressed please.” He patted ricks butt and pointed toward his room

Rick was relieved that that was over. He allowed Mike to wrap him in ithe towel. When Mike patted his bum he jumped excitedly and went scampering toward his room. The towel dropped to the ground half way but he didn’t even seem to notice in his excitement the he was naked

Still a little drippy Rick made his way to his room he felt excited he had done good in the bath and now they were going to the zoo. He quickly put on boxers then round gym shorts and a plane red tee shirt. He raced down stairs barefoot I’m ready!

Mike smiled at Rick and ruffled his hair, 

“That’s great buddy! Today is gonna be fun!” 

Without warning mike picked Rick up and put him in a chair, then tucked a large napkin into his shirt before presenting him with blueberry pancakes

”if that’s too scratchy we can try something else, kiddo. eat up and then we’ll get in the car”