LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinent Abdl from Melbourne heloo

Melbdpr

Hello all hope your are all well.

Ive signed up today to share my story. Recently I have had a life changing incident. I was hit by a car whilst riding my motorbike quite badly and am now a decent amount paraplegic and have become incontinent. im still in rehabilitation 
wearing permanent bladder drainages and am in a wheelchair permanently.

Prior to the accident i was a closet ABDL and my partner nor anyone ever knew. i would wear abdl type diapers as often as i could and had trained myself to wet them. Id wear them under clothing and go out and enjoy the thrill of wearing secretly in public. I would also make effort to meet other people with similar interests.

Now i feel lost. I no longer have the freedom to be how i once was. In almost half a year I have not worn a diaper except for once in the hospital until they stopped that because its apparently bad for my skin and put me on a drainage bag.. I know its a pretty complex question, but does anyone have any advice or maybe experience that could help me in my abdl life? Anyone in or have been in a similar situation

Hello and welcome to DD Melbdpr. Sorry to hear of you unfortunate accident. I wish there were something to fix it. I know how bad you must feel. Having a wish to wear your diapers, in your own time, on your own terms. Perhaps, joining in here, will be some help, and outlet. I know there are others, with similar situations here. Maybe you will run into some. Hopefully, as time passes, maybe you will be able to get back into diapers? In the meantime, you are always welcome to be part of DD. There’s lots of good stuff here, and I’d like to think you can have some fun, and enjoy!