LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB Or DL - When You Get Changed

The question asked here is one of the few issues I have with my partner (Mummy)

The power is in her hands (I like to be told) to put me in a nappy. She has the keys to the locks on the cases that contain most of my supplies and I’m not allowed to ‘dress myself’ when I get the urge.

When I’m led to the bed and the change into a disposable and plastic pants process has started she will just talk about normal adult things, only at the point where she stands me up to make sure my nappy is covered by the overpants will I get a cuddle and a ‘Mummy kiss’

She never ever checks me and recently it has resulted in some leak issues. She will occasionally ask if I need a change and do the change if I say I do

To me it comes across like she does nt care for the ‘job’ and is only taking part to please me. I hate that she seems to just ignore the fact that I have a nappy on.

I’ve never complained, I’m fully aware that I’m very lucky that I have a beautiful woman who will indulge me in this unusual festish, but I am starting to have less interest in her doing the job as it’s leaving me sad & empty.

I should add that we’ve been together 4 years and it was this AB/DL thing that bought us together so my interests are not a surprise to her.

When my husband is home I am not allowed to change myself sometimes he checks me and sometimes I tell him I need a change the only time that I change myself is if he is not home or I’m at work or we are out but if we are going out he always checks to see if I need a change and if so he insists on doing it, we don’t really chat during the change but afterwards he always calls me his good girl and pats me on my diapered bottom. I must admit I do prefer him changing me I don’t really like changing myself.

On 1/1/2019 at 12:12 PM, Frogboy said:

Being a DL, on the rare occasion wife changed me, it was fairly mechanical in terms of instruction. Along the lines of "lift your bum up, back down, is that snug enough?" Etc etc...

Oddly, despite having changed the majority of our babies' nappies, she could never get  my nappies to sit right on me, so I always do my own changes now.

Sounds a lot like my wife, she has changed me wet and or messy several times but fairly mechanical for the most part. Not a lot of conversation. 

It's probably because I don't do well when I'm told what to do. I'm in charge of most aspects of our house/home, so to be spoken down to in a babyish way would just be awkward and uncomfortable. Either that or I'm just an awkward little brat who acts out. Could be either...