LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi There

Hi, I'm DiaperedTails. I'm new around here. I'm not sure how much I will post, but the place seemed at least interesting. I'm 19 and am a Diaper Lover. Yeah, I wear at least one a week. Usually on Fridays or Sundays. I don't have much time on my own because of parents and a roommate. I can't let myself get caught because I know they will be closed minded so I have to be sneaky with my diapers. I use them. I don't just wear them, I do use my diapers, and I don't care with one either. I'm not a sick one like I have seen with others online. I'm clean. I hate seeing all these video's all over the place with these people doing such nasty things and making people like me look bad. I just want to look at clean stuff and enjoy wearing diapers when it is possible. Well, hi there. :blush:

Welcome to DD, DiaperedTails!! I would characterize this site as one that is fairly clean, so you should enjoy yourself here. There are lots of good people here to make friends with and there are lots of stories and pictures available to you as well that seldom cross those lines that you are referring. I hope you stay with us and become an active member on the boards and in chat. :)

Hi, I'm DiaperedTails. I'm new around here. I'm not sure how much I will post, but the place seemed at least interesting. I'm 19 and am a Diaper Lover. Yeah, I wear at least one a week. Usually on Fridays or Sundays. I don't have much time on my own because of parents and a roommate. I can't let myself get caught because I know they will be closed minded so I have to be sneaky with my diapers. I use them. I don't just wear them, I do use my diapers, and I don't care with one either. I'm not a sick one like I have seen with others online. I'm clean. I hate seeing all these video's all over the place with these people doing such nasty things and making people like me look bad. I just want to look at clean stuff and enjoy wearing diapers when it is possible. Well, hi there. :blush:

Hey welcome and good luck in keeping your secret!