LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training, diapers and Disney....

We were at Hershey Park Candy Cane Lane with the family yesterday.  My sister in law and I were waiting in line for a ride and we started talking about their upcoming trip to Disney World.  They have an 18mo and 3 y/o.  We started talking about the trip and the subject of diaper changes and potty training came up.  The 3 y/o is coming out of potty training and my sister in law is concerned that the trip will complicate the progress they have made.

I just said “why sweat it, there will be so many distractions for both you and the kid, accidents are going to happen”.  I told her about how many kids we saw with wet pants during our Oct trip there.  Why add stress and ruin the otherwise fun trip for the kid and you.  Just put her back in training pants or diapers.  It will be better than worrying about wet pants, getting out of line just before the ride (after an hour of waiting).  You know you are already taking a diaper bag, what’s a few more?

I ended by telling her even as an adult, diapers at Disney isn’t a bad idea.... she laughed.  No, the family doesn’t know.

I hope this lessens the stress on their trip.

Joey
  • Like 1

I love it when chances to talk about that stuff come up, as a guy in regular life I don't get into many conversations about diapers and potty training, but I would love to discuss the topic.

Reminds me of this time I was watching a bike race on the street.  A friend came up with his almost 3 year old son walking with them.  I mentioned I hadn't seem him in a long time and he mentioned that since they'd got the little one out of diapers it was easier to go places.  His wife talked about how the diaper bag was like a ball and chain.  So after a few minutes the little boy smiled at us real big, squatted down and began to push.  The Dad was like, "No you're not wearing diapers anymore remember," the boy started giggling and said, "Making poopies!"  The parents were just frozen then his shorts began to soak through and dribble.

"Well it looks like it's back to the ol ball and chain I said."