LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vignette of a different world

This isn't an entire story. Its an episode for a story that hasn't been written. If I get around to writing that story, I'll probably cut and paste this.

Sue was relieved finally to get to the clinic. Rob had been difficult all morning. 

Working from home, Sue was one of the few women who hadn't put her husband into boycare during the day. She liked having him around, and he certainly preferred being at home in surroundings he knew and was comfortable in,  at this stage anyway. 

Like most men, Rob had had problems adjusting. He had accepted leaving his job as well as the loss of other adult privileges like driving, bank accounts and so on, but diapers presented a challenge, as they did for a lot of boys. 

He'd begun wetting the bed, as most men did, and like most men, objected to the nighttime diapers he now wore without complaint. 

Sue had brought him to the clinic because he'd started having daytime accidents, and she was again having trouble getting him to accept being diapered.  Rob had been acting out, making a fuss of all sorts of things. He had been answering back to Sue, and even complained about her business attire. As most female professionals had since the Change, Sue wore a conservative suit and tie when she was working. She favoured tight grey pinstripe pants, a white blouse and a nicely cut jacket with a red tie. The ensemble looked good with her cropped dark hair. 

Just that morning, Rob had told her that 'women don't wear suits'. They certainly did, Sue had assured him, just as boys wore shorts, sandal and t shirts, or track suits or rompers. After the previous day's misbehaviour, Sue was surprised that Rob risked upsetting her again. As it was, it only took the threat of further discipline to calm him down. 

So here they were, at the clinic, along with a few other women with their boys.

Rob sat quietly and unhappily next to Sue in the waiting room. He was diapered, which he dint like, but he didn't dare repeat his performance of yesterday. After several daytime accidents in the preceding week, Sue had diapered Rob for a trip to the mall. That was the start of the trouble. 

'Sue Wilson?' called a nurse from a door which opened on the far side of the waiting room. 

'Yes, hi,' said Sue. 'Come on, honey,' she said, taking Rob by the hand and leading him through the for held open by the nurse. 

'Hi Sue,' said the doctor, referring to a tablet she held. 'This is your third visit, isn't it?'

'Yes,' said Sue. 'It's nice to see you again, Ann.'

Ann smiled at Rob, who stood grumpily in his puffy shorts and t shirt. 

'Now, Rob's been doing well, but I understand that you've had issues with diapers. It's very common, by the way,' said Ann.

'That;'s putting it mildly,' said Sue. 'He's normally very obedient.'

'Well, he is a boy,' laughed Ann. 

She turned to Rob. 

"Hello, Rob,' she said. 'Do you remember me? I'm Dr Ann.'

Rob looked at the white-coated doctor. She was tall, well built and with the short hair that women wore now. Adult women were increasingly becoming generic to Rob, except Sue, whom he could easily tell from a crowd.

'Yes,' he replied.

'Good boy,' said Ann. 'Now I want to have a talk with you, just you, without Sue. But she'll be here, just outside the door, and she'll come in straight after our talk. OK?'

'OK,' agreed Rob. 

There was almost never a reason not to agree with an adult woman, and doing so usually led to trouble.

'Good boy,' repeated Ann. 'This way, Rob,' she added and ushered him into the inner room of her surgery.

'Up here,' please she said, bringing Rob to a white covered examination table, with some padded steps next to it.

Ann helped Rob onto the examination couch and made him comfortable. 

'Now then, Rob, tell me what's been happening. Do you need a diaper change now by the way?' she asked.

'No,' said Rob shortly. 'And I don't need daytime diapers.'

Ann smiled. 

'Now that's not quite right, is it Rob?' she said seriously, referring to her tablet again. 'You had your first daytime accident just over a month ago, at Sue's friend's house. You wet your pants again the next day in the garden, and two days later at Macca's. That was three weeks ago. Since then, Sue has diapered you every day, and you've wet a total of eleven times. So I'd say you need diapers. You certainly do medically. You left work six months ago, so your progress is quite normal.'

'Which brings me to yesterday,' said Ann.

'She hit me!' said Rob heatedly.

'Tell me about that,' said Ann.

'She, she pulled my pants down and she hit me again and again,' said Rob, beginning to sob at the memory. 'She can't hit me! I'm, her, I'm her husband!'

'Had you been naughty, Rob?' asked Ann, looking again at the record of Ann's phone call on her tablet.

Rob looked at Ann without speaking. 

Ann looked at him steadily. 

'Rob, you took off your diaper when Sue left you in the car at the mall, and threw it under the car. You then went with Ann to have lunch in the mall, and you wet your pants. Sue had no spare pants for you, only a spare diaper, so she changed you in the restroom and you went home in tour diaper and top, crying all the way, according to Sue. Once she got you home, she spanked you, both for disobeying her and for being so irresponsible the left alone for five minutes. I know it was your first spanking, but most women discipline their boys, so I don't think it was unexpected,' she said. 'You were not only disobedient to an adult woman, but you tried to deceive your wife. I think you thoroughly deserved a spanking. Don't you?' 

'Yes,' said Rob miserably, trying to stifle his sobs.  

Ann was like all other women, he thought. They were always right and you had to do what they said. He felt very guilty.

'Good boy,' said Ann. 'Now I'll get Sue. And I think you should apologise to her for what happened yesterday.'

The nurse brought Sue in. 

'Hi Sue,' said Ann. 'We've had a chat, and Rob has something to say.'

Sue looked expectantly at Rob. Like many things in Rob's life, the visit to the clinic had been discussed beforehand, without his inclusion.

'I'm sorry for taking my diaper off yesterday,' he said quietly. 'I was naughty.'

'And you need to wear a diaper during the day now, don't you Rob?' said Ann. 'Tell Sue and me what you need to wear during the day and why, please.'

Rob looked at the two adult women. 

'I need to wear a diaper during the day because, because I wet my pants,' said Rob, beginning to cry again. 

'You can't help wetting your pants, can you Rob?' prompted Ann. 'Tell us please.'

'I can't help wetting my pants,' said Rob, collapsing into full blown tears. 

'It's alright, honey, we're here to look after you,' said Ann gently. 

Ann looked at Rob's puffy crotch as he lay on the examination table.

"I think you might be wet now, Rob,' she said. 'Have you wet your diaper?'

'I don't know,' said Rob truthfully.

Ann felt the soggy front of Rob's diaper. 

'I think you have sweetie,' she said. 'So let's get that off, and we can go on with this visit.'

Ann nodded to the nurse, who stripped Rob of his shorts and diaper.

Rob lay still, looking at Sue for support. Sue smiled back and reaching out, stroked Rob's shoulder length blonde hair. 

'It's OK, honey,' she said. "I'm here.'

The nurse disposed of the diaper, put Rob's shorts in a plastic bag and returned to the table with a stainless still dish containing a razor and some lotions. 

The next few minutes were taken up by the nurse removing what little pubic hair Rob had, and applying a lotion to his groin. rob lay quietly throughout the procedure, still sniffling.

'Good,' said Ann. 'Now that your in diapers full time, that's much more hygienic. Boys have no need for hair down there anyway.' she added. 

'Now,' she continued, 'I know you've just wet, but I'd like to try for a sample of your pee, Rob.'

The nurse took from a cupboard a large, pink plastic potty and set it on the floor. She helped Rob sit comfortably on it and stepped back. 

'Just try to pee, honey,' said Sue.

Rob sat for a few moments, then stiffened slightly. The women heard his pee splashing into the potty. Then he looked surprised, grunted, and had a large bowel movement. 

'I'm sorry,' he said immediately, looking up at Ann and Sue.

Ann laughed. 

'It's quite alright, sweetie. You couldn't help it, could you?'

'No,' replied Rob.

It was the first time he could remember that he'd had an involuntary bowel movement, and he wasn't sure what to make of it.

'Can you take a faecal sample as well, please nurse?' Ann asked the nurse as she helped Rob up and took away the potty.

'That's about it, Sue,' said Ann as the nurse got Rob back on the table, wiped his bottom and diapered him.

To be continued perhaps. 

• Like 1

Oh Sally I would love to see this become a story. It seems to be similar to your other new story but I think it is fantastic. I would love to give it a like but I still don’t have any more for the day yet. I will definitely get you some in the new year. Happy New Year ??? 

• 4 years later...