LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kindle Adult Brief Stories - Volume 1 On Sale!

BoTox

My collection of short stories, titled Adult Brief Stories - Volume 1 will start out on sale this Friday, Dec 21, 2018 for $1.99 US until Christmas eve when it will go up $1 US and then returning to its original price of $4.99 on Dec 28, 2018.

I'd like to give it away but this one was much more work to complete than my other offerings I've setup as free.

The book, Adult Brief Stories, Volume 1, is on sale now for $1.99 for the next couple of days. It goes up $1.00 in 3 days.

This is a collection of short stories from many years ago. I've cleaned them up and spent hours adding details. I didn't feel any one of them was long enough to warrant a book of their own and bundled this into a collection I think you will find entertaining.

In the very first story I ever penned, Rick's wife drugs him and makes him think he has had a stroke. it might just have saved his life despite the side effects.

For the second story, we follow the exploits of a woman trolling the produce aisle for men in diapers. What are her plans for her unsuspecting candidate and will he take the bait?

In 'Busted at the Bank' we follow along as a perpetually late young lady has her worst day ever while trying to keep the lights on in her apartment.

With 'Op Gone Sideways' we follow a former special ops soldier that has become a freelance contractor doing highly lucrative jobs of a less than legal nature. Only this time he's snatched the wrong girl and this op is in danger of failing.

The aptly named 'My Accident in Diapers' finds a fellow out for a bike ride while padded. He has an upset stomach but that turned out to be the least of his concerns.

To read 'ET Abduction' it will help to be a SciFi fan. When a small lady is abducted and the aliens mistake her for a much younger specimen, she is forced to endure humiliation that is out of this world.

For the final selection, I've included 'Crime and Punishment' about a dystopian future where a sect of religious zealots have been voted to power. They are dedicated to punishing the guilty no matter how small the infraction. They practice humiliation and human experimentation as a means of correcting behaviors. Sometimes they work, sometimes they fail.

Well, yes, it is an ad! Have you read any of my stories before?

The volume of short stories I've got on Amazon is my largest offering so far. If you go to the link provided, you can read nearly the whole first story where you will see there is a good bit of diapering, wetting and even an enema. All of the stories have prominent diaper content in them.

I've given my three other books away on Amazon at different times over the last few months to anyone that cared to take advantage of the offer. I gave Halloween Again away for Halloween. I've spent considerable time and effort getting these stories into shape. I got my start here and I'm trying to give back as I can. I've got several more stories in the works for release in the new year.