LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training A Human (Private for Squiregirl18 and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

"Thank you" Ari called to the ape as they went away. Once on her own feet she moved a little starting to pee relaxing into the feeling as her diaper filled up. "I-I need to make number two.." She said softly starting to squat down the back of her diaper moving as it took in the load. When done Ari looked over. "I-I done..Can I be cleaned up please?"

"Of course. Good job remembering to thank the nice ape" Leah told Ari as she led her over to an empty table. She put the human on top then unpinned the cloth diaper. Wasting no time she put it aside and began wiping the girl's butt down. Leah was letting Ari hold her new diaper until she was ready to put it on her.

Ari smiled as she laid on the table holding the new diaper and feeling herself being cleaned up. "Thank you" She said softly while just waiting there until the new diaper was needed. "W-Will I potty train someday?" She asked softly not liking the idea but wondering still.

• 3 weeks later...

"I don't know maybe if you can show you're ready for it. If not though we have plenty of diapers" Leah told Ari unaware she didn't want to be potty trained. If the human mentioned she didn't want to be potty trained she would just keep her in diapers until she changed her mind. After getting finished with wiping down the girl's butt she waited for the girl to hand her the new diaper. Leah hoped that Ari would enjoy living with her and helping her test her theories.

Ari nodded. "I-I like my diapers I-I don't want to potty train" She said back smiling while looking closer to Leah holding out the diaper to her when she though it was a good time. "Leah? Are you going to do tests with me? What kind of tests are they?" She asked softly next.

"Well I guess we can forget about potty training for now. As for tests I'll explain more about them when we get home" Leah told Ari as she took the diaper and put it on her. She added plenty of baby powder before helping the small girl up. As they headed to her home she constantly look to make sure the human child was right beside her. If Ari couldn't keep up Leah would either carry her or get her a child leash.

"Thank you..no potty training for now." Ari said back following Leah willing until she got distracted a few times on the walk home but was still able to run to Leah before too long. It was only when she saw what she though was some kind of pet did Ari fully stop wanting to pet it. "Can I pet your umm dog?" She asked softly to the ape by it smiling to them not far behind but still far enough behind.