LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training A Human (Private for Squiregirl18 and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Leah Watkins was a young twenty-seven year old ape with bright green eyes, light brown fur, and a desire to get her own human child. She was looking at the new humans that had recently been captured during the last hunt. Although she didn't approve of them she had to admit it brought in new humans but the conditions of some could have been better. Leah was a proud scientist and had recently been looking for a human to help prove her theory that humans could be taught and were more intelligent than most primates thought.

Ari had just turned 8 days before meaning her family had trusted her to go outside by herself witch turned out to be a mistake as she was picked up by the apes during the last hurt. She was an average build girl with long dark brown hair and blue eyes but still she stuck out waiting in a cage by herself being one of the few kids found during the hurt. Ari did worry about what could come of her but also if she could get back to her family or at less the people she called family as she lived with a bunch of people in a kind of human safe compound.

Leah quickly spotted Ari when she was put in a cage. The girl looked a bit more friendly and healthy then the other humans so she went over to talk to her. "Hi there. What's your name ?" The ape asked the girl making sure not to get too close in case she got bit. Leah might choose another human if she changed her mind about Ari being a good fit for her project.

“I’m Ari…I like to go home please” She asked softly knowing she might not get to leave but maybe asking would get her close to go back home but she also knew it could maybe just get her into trouble. “I won’t bit” She said after a bit thinking maybe it would help as well.

"Well Ari let me ask you a few questions before I take you home. What's two plus two ?" Leah asked Ari as she decided to ask her a few questions. She got a little bit closer to the girl to get a better look at her. Even though the girl had said she wouldn't bite the ape was still not taking any chances. Leah waited patiently to see if Ari could answer the question correctly.

"Two plus two is four.. Two times two is four...umm that's all I know" Ari said back smiling a little and then looked down feeling something but trying to hide it. But soon it came out as she started to pee to her luck she was wearing a Pull Up from home but it had been used a few times since being capered and locked up.

"That's fine. Can you spell Leah ?" Leah asked Ari impressed with her math skills. She was certain she could teach the girl more difficult math later. Once the human had answered her reading and writing question she would make her decision. Leah listened closely to see if Ari could spell her name correctly.

• 5 weeks later...

"Ok just one more thing. Can you write your name ?" Ari asked Leah as she handed her a small pencil and notepad. She wasn't sure if the girl would be able to do it as few humans could write unless an ape taught them. Even if the human couldn't the ape would still adopt her and get her diaper changed. Ari watched to see if Leah could complete the task.

Ari took the paper having been working on writing her name for at less a bit. She sat down on the floor starting to write it out in big messy letters but it was spelled right and everything was facing the right way. When done she got up passing it back with a soft smile. "Can I come out now please?" She asked softly.

Ari looked at Leah's work before deciding to adopt her. She quickly called over one the handlers to get the girl out of the cage. After the handler had given her the human she looked around for some clean diapers. Ari soon managed to find some spare cloth diapers and looked for a place to change Leah's diaper.

"Yes sweetie. It looks like you need a new one" Ari told Leah as she spotted a changing table. She led the girl over then put her on it. After checking to make sure it had supplies she unpinned the girl's used cloth diaper. Ari was pretty certain Leah needed diapers since she was wearing one now.

Ari laid down on the changing table staying quit she wasn't used to using a changing table since the people she was with didn't have that kind of thing but she still didn't move or jump. "Am I staying with you?" She asked softly at one point.

"Of course you are but I expect you to behave. That means no biting" Leah warned Ari still cautious about being bit. She knew some humans had a tendency to do it but hoped her new human wouldn't do it. After throwing away the old diaper she wiped and powdered the girl's butt. Leah then pinned Ari into the new cloth diaper and waited to see if the girl liked it.

Ari nodded smiling a little. "I won't bit but I do miss my family.." She said softly before turning to the diaper looking at it and then back up. "Its nice to be clean thank you..Why do you want to keep me?" She asked feeling like she got luckly in some ways but others it kind of worried her.

"Well I've always wanted a daughter of my own but I also want to prove just how smart humans are. I bet with a little schooling and practice you could be as smart as any ape your age" Leah told Ari as she picked her up. She still needed to pay for the human and looked around for the owner. After a few minutes she found him and went over to barter with him. Leah hoped in time Ari would consider her to be a second mother to her.

Ari give a small nod while leaning into Leah. She did find it a little worry some to be with the apes now after hearing stories of how mean they could be but Ari did want to try as people could be mean as well and this ape seemed nice to her maybe even would be like a mother or something if things worked out with the ape selling her. The seller was an older ape with a long scar on his face. He looked over shaking his head. "You sure you want that one? If so its 100" He growled looking between them and shaking of his head. The look of him had always scared Ari so she just wiggled her head into Leah's neck to try hid a little.

Leah quickly bartered with the seller and got him down to 85. She then paid him and got the paperwork from him. Then she began to lead the human through the market looking for a good deal on diapers. Leah was sure she was going to need plenty of them until she could get Ari potty trained.

Leah soon found a stall and began looking at the different cloth diapers available. After a few seconds she found some that looked cute and showed them to the girl. If her human didn't like them she could pick some others out. Leah waited for Ari to tell her if she liked the diapers or not.

• 1 month later...

Leah sat the cloth diapers aside then showed Ari a few more. She was trying to find at least ten different cloth diapers the human would like. If the girl wanted to she could point out some cloth diapers she liked better. Leah waited for Ari's opinion on the new cloth diapers.

Ari looked over seeing a blue cloth diaper pointing to it before smiling and pointing to another one that was purple with hearts on it. She then turned back to Leah smiling to her before her face dropped a little as she started to feel the need to pee. "I need to go potty...leah.." She said before turning back looking to the other diapers around her trying to find one she could take now so she could go potty and maybe a little more.

"Here you go. Free diaper just for you" The ape running the stall told Ari as she let her have the purple diaper. She could tell the human needed a fresh one before she had another accident. Leah thanked the ape before taking Ari aside for a diaper change. She put her human down and waited for her to use her current diaper.