LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bye-bye, Baby(private)

marxthebaby

Logan Abernathy was on the move again, leaving the office after a busy day at work. He hadn't had any real "cases" in a while; he was just a paper-pusher these days, and it was boring work. The man had a haggard look to him; his eyes were tired, his hair tied back in a messy ponytail, and his suit was rumpled. He'd forgotten to shave the day before, and the stubble on his cheeks and chin lent itself to his worn-out appearance; he wanted to get home and groom himself, make sure everything was neat. Before the man could truly leave, however, the door to the law firm swung open with a loud bang,

"Mr. Abernathy, sir, you forgot this!" Compared to him, the subordinate was weak-looking, small and weedy, with no muscle at all. He simply took the proffered suitcase from the shaking man with a curt nod, and walked away, one hand crammed deep into his pocket after he took a moment to loosen his tie. 

The dark-haired lawyer didn't even bother to thank his subordinate, simply carrying the suitcase slung over his shoulder with one hand on the handle, cigarette smoking between his lips. When he was sure the kid had retreated, he smirked; the little bastard was just a baby compared to him, so small and pitiful. In this world, he was on the top of the food-chain, the boss of the firm who'd crush everyone underneath his leather, wing-tipped shoes and leave his weak competition begging for mercy, choking in the dirt. A cruel smirk made its way onto his face as he stomped away from the law office, contemplating exactly how easily he could handle his next case.

Sometimes, all it took was a little flattery, a little under-the-table bribery, and the clients fell to their knees in front of him and kissed the ground he walked on. It was almost sad, how easily he could twist these people around his finger without even expending any effort; part of him felt just a touch bad, but he soon quashed that sentimental nonsense. He had no time to pity anyone, not when he was in pursuit of prestige and nothing else. Besides, they were weak and he was strong; that was simply how life went. Those who were too sentimental usually also wound up being people he scorned; why waste time feeling bad about something when it doesn't involve or impact you in any way? As long as something didn't impact him, Logan was content to ignore it; he felt was above others' trivial affairs. 

Logan Abernathy simply kept walking, making his way towards the parking lot as he removed the cigarette from his freshly-parted lips, blowing smoke into the air. He looked bored, his expression set in a disinterested sort of frown as he strode forth with a lazy sort of confidence, his voice a tired drawl, 

"What do you want? Can't you see that I'm busy?"

I'm Justin Moriarty. I am the leader of a large criminal group. Our activities keep half the city at bay.

I hate this lawyer petty lawyer Logan Abernathy. I gave him the task to save my son from prison. My son was detained along with a gang of drug dealers.
Abernathy did not complete the assignment well and my son went to jail.
Unfortunately, my son could not stand this life. He contracted a severe form of tuberculosis and died ...

I will punish Abernathy with what he hates the most. He will become a baby. He will know all the joy of the infant life.

I gave the task to track down and deliver Abernathy to me with in a week ...

Abernathy collapsed when the men Justin Moriarty hired shoved a taser into his side, forcing him to his knees, twitching sporadically. They seized him by the arms and hauled him away, dumped his car in a lake to make it look like he had some kind of car wreck. He was brought to Moriarty unconscious, his belongings locked in the trunk of the car they'd left behind as to leave no trace of him for any cops to find. The man's long, black hair remained back in its usual, sleek ponytail, and as he lay there he almost looked asleep, his body fully relaxed, his legs and arms limp and useless. They delivered him to Moriarty before the week was done; while he was unconscious, he'd soiled himself in his fancy slacks, and had a nasty rash on his ass and thighs. "Here he is, boss; shat himself when were knocked 'im out, jus' like a baby." They reported, setting the man down before Moriarty, where he awoke. Logan Abernathy was a mess; his face was pallid, his body weak from lack of nutrition, and the lawyer really had gone poopy in his pants. He sat up weakly, his body trembling, shit caked to his ass.

"Well done guys, you did an excellent job."
I lean over Abernathy's face to make sure he is.

Take him to his special room. She's just ready.

I watch him being taken from my office and taken to a real nursery made to my order.

There is a large pink push-on carpet on the floor, infant wallpaper with beasts on the walls, a large changing table in the corner with everything you need to change diapers for a baby. and in the middle of the room is baby crib, only of much larger sizes.

I see in a hidden camera as Abernathy was led into the room. tied to the changing table and I waited until he wakes up.

Logan Abernathy was brought into the nursery unconscious, still all nice and messy. His underlings didn't bother to clean him up, simply laying him down on the oversized changing table and tying his wrists and ankles down. Of course, they didn't touch his shit-filled pants; they would leave that poopy mess for their boss to handle. The man tried to roll around in his sleep, and the rope bit into his wrists, making red marks on his skin. Slowly, very gradually, he woke up after the underlings departed, blinking rapidly to adjust to the light. A mobile turned above his head, chiming a tune as it moved. Confused, he tried to rub his aching head, but the taut rope bit into his flesh again; crying out, he flinched and tried to move, struggling against his bindings. Abernathy had no idea where he was, he smelled something foul, and every movement pressed something mushy and disgusting into his thighs and ass. "What the hell?" He muttered, unable to say much else.

"With the awakening of you, asshole. Do you remember me? You remember me? I gave you a task. Get my son out of prison, but you destroyed him.
Because of your incompetence, he died. Now I will punish you with what you dislike most. You will be a baby. You will eat like a baby, drink like a baby. You will turn into a helpless baby and this is your destiny.

Guys invite Nancy.

You had better obey her. She will be your nanny, she will change your diaper and care for you. She's pretty strong, but if she doesn't cope, my guys will help her.
Congratulations on the beginning of the baby's life. "

Logan squirmed, unable to escape. When Justin Moriarty asked if he remembered him, he nodded, trying to loosen the ropes only to shudder in pain. The man he hated called him as asshole, and said he would be a baby; he'd eat like a baby, drink like a baby, and become a helpless, stupid little baby. Shaking his head, he bared his teeth, "Yeah, right. That'll never happen, Moriarty." The underlings had left to get Nancy, and returned with her in tow as Abernathy struggled against his bonds, shaking with effort, eyes narrowed into dark, angry slits. The man lay back, still wearing his fancy suit and rumpled tie, his hair hanging past his neck in a long ponytail, moving with his head as he tried and failed to escape. Eventually, he stopped, panting, trapped in his messy underwear and slacks, dark eyes filled with hate as he glowered at the nanny who walked in after Moriarty.

Two guards come from Nancy, a large 36-year-old woman with big breasts.

"Nancy he is all yours make him an obedient baby, and you guys help Nancy"

"Yes, boss," Nancy replied obediently.

She came to the table. I untied his shoes and threw them into the trash bin that stood near the changing table, and the socks flew behind the boots.
Then Nancy took the scissors and started cutting her pants ...

The man squirmed, but the woman managed to slice open his pants very easily. Logan Abernathy turned beet red when his shoes were untied and chucked into the garbage, trying desperately to escape, but by the time he was done struggling Nancy had already cut open the messy trousers to expose what lay beneath. The subordinates laughed and cooed about what a messy wittle baby Logan was, patting his head as he squirmed and whined incoherently. Growling, the man snapped at Moriarty, fire in his eyes, his entire body tense and angry.

I leave the room and turn on the hidden camera.

Nancy cuts off her pants and throws them into the trash too, after a minute the jacket, shirt and tie are sent to the same place.
Logan lies on the table in his underpants, with a dirty ass. Nancy cuts off the pants and asks for a razor, a sponge and a basin of water. The guards got everything they needed.

And Nancy removes all the mess and starts shaving hairs off the body.
“If you don’t want to cut off something extra for you, don’t twitch baby” and lightly patted his penis

Logan shuddered when Nancy tossed his pants, jacket, and tie into the trash. He didn't struggle when she removed the mess, actually relieved that she was getting rid of it, but he almost did when he saw the razor. However, the thinly-veiled threat that something extra would be cut off if he twitched made him scared shitless, so he remained perfectly still as she patted his twitching cock and started to shave his body hair away. Without it, he'd have struggled and thrown a huge fit, but..he just didn't want his erect, twitching penis to get sliced off by a razor. That didn't sound pleasant. Logan remained still even when she was done, though he was happy he was all clean(he'd never admit it, though, not to anyone).

after half an hour, there was not a single hair on Logan’s body except the head.
the ass is just like a baby craps with Nancy's satisfaction.

She pulled a diaper "Pampers", baby oil, powder and a pacifier from the bottom shelf of the table.

Do not make grimaces baby. you can see bored without your nipples. "and Nancy shoves her in Logan's mouth.

Then she poured baby oil on his body and began to rub it in, including his penis and pubis. then she lifted his ass and straightened his diaper. Nancy generously sprinkled baby powder on Logan's ass and pubis. A second later, the diaper was fixed. then she put a baby cap on her head, booties on her legs and a baby shirt with Mickey Mouse.

"Well, baby and dressed"

Logan wriggled when a diaper, baby oil, powder, and a pacifier were pulled from the bottom shelf of the changing table. He grunted when he was told he seemed bored without his nipples, and grimaced again, only for the pacifier to be shoved into his waiting mouth. He whined through it, and then baby oil was poured all over his waiting body, making him shudder in pleasure. The man could only watch as baby powder was sprinkled onto his ass and pubis, shifting and squirming. As she fixed the diaper and put a baby cap on his head, he whined quietly and shifted around, uncomfortable in the very thick diaper. The booties on his feet would prevent him from walking, and the baby shirt was just stupid. Pouting, he kicked his legs and squirmed, "I'm not a baby."

"No, you are baby now and I will bring you up." Said Nancy.

"Guys help me" Logan was untied from the table, and special cuffs were put on his arms and legs.

hands and feet held together with each other now Logan could not move normally he could only crawl. "Baby is the first lesson. You can only move on fours. You are strictly forbidden to walk. If you get up, you will earn punishment.

Show me how you crawl. Crawl to the toy box and take any toy."said nancy. "And keep in mind that daddy is watching you and he will be very unhappy if you are capricious".

Logan shivered when he was called a baby, and tried to kick his legs, sniffling. He was untied from the table and forced into restrictive cuffs that held his hands and feet together by the wrists and ankles. Forced in this position on his knees, unable to walk, he was told he was only allowed to move on all fours, and was strictly forbidden to walk(not as if he could, anyway). When told that Daddy was watching would be unhappy if he was "capricious", Logan Abernathy pouted and squirmed. He stared at the toy box, and tried to crawl towards it, drooling, He barely managed to crawl over to the box, and tried to grab a toy, grabbing for all of them with a whine. When he finally found something he could hold, he yanked it out of the box. It was a kitty, and when he squeezed it, it meowed; he seemed pleased with the fluffy kitty plush, almost cutely so.

Nancy: I saw how the baby made funny attempts to crawl.

"While you are not very good at it, but you will get used to it, and when you get used to it, we will remove the cuffs and you will be able to crawl without them."

I saw you chose a toy, a kitten.

"Oh, you found a friend. Good. Start playing with him. And while I bring you food. And remember, don't get up, otherwise I will have to punish you, baby."

Logan nodded and hugged his new toy. He didn't play with it so much as he did cuddle with it, nuzzling the soft fur with his cheek. The man couldn't do much in terms of playing, because the cuffs kept him locked in place, but he could at the very least feel how soft it was. He tried moving, but accidentally dropped his new friend. Reaching over, he whimpered and wound up having to stand up on unsteady feet to grab his kitten. Flopping back on the ground, he snuggled up to the toy, clinging to the soft, warm, and vibrating kitten with a happy sigh. Logan remembered what she said about punishing him and shivered, trying to hide under a blanket with his kitten toy, unsteady and clumsy on his bound hands and feet.

Nancy brings a plate of liquid baby cereal and a baby bottle of milk.

"This is your dinner, baby. I hope you did not get up? Do not try to lie to me. If you are good, I will breastfeed you before bedtime. But you must be a good baby.
Crawl to the highchair and I'll give you something to eat, baby "

The man sniffled when she told him not to try lying; he didn't want to be punished. "I hadda get up, t' get my new toy. It fell down, an' I wanted it." He admitted, snuggling up to the toy in question. When told to crawl to the highchair, Logan did as she asked, unable to do much else but crawl in the position he was in. Still clinging to his kitty, he shuddered at the sight of the liquid baby cereal and baby bottle of milk; the cereal looked gross, and the bottle would be humiliating. 

(I understand you have a lot of rp, but don't forget about our other game. I'm waiting for an answer)

Nancy shook her head ...
  "I'm sorry baby, but after dinner I will have to punish you, baby"

I pick up Logan as a baby and sit on a high chair and attach the cuffs to the arms of the chair on top, I attach it with a tray. I put a plate of cereal on a tray. I take paci out of my baby’s mouth, fill a plastic spoon with cereal and bring it to Logan’s lips.

"Open your mouth baby. Let's open the tunnel. The train is coming. Choo-choo

Logan allowed her to set him in the high-chair, connecting the restrictive cuffs to the arms of the chair. He let her remove the pacifier, and shuddered when she shook her head. How was that fair? He just did what they asked him to do and got a toy from the box to play with; he couldn't do it with his wrists locked together! Pouting, he opened up his mouth and ate when she cooed and brought the food to his lips. 

I put baby cereal in Logan’s mouth.

"Good baby. Don't spit it out."

Without giving him time to think about it, I load spoon into spoon in his mouth.

The cheeks, chin, and mouth were like baby in a mess, and their cheeks bulged out like a hamster.

"Come on my hamster. Swallow everything. Cereal is useful for little babies."

By the time he was about to protest to being called a baby, the woman crammed spoonful after spoonful into his mouth until it was stuffed full of the baby cereal. Logan's cheeks, chin, and mouth were all messy, like he really was just a little baby who couldn't eat properly. He choked it down, trying to swallow everything, and gagged a little, though he didn't spit anything out. The man whimpered, choking down every last bite in his mouth.

I enjoy watching the porridge disappear.

“Good baby,” Nancy said, wiping Logan’s mouth with baby wipes.
"Now is the time for a baby formula. Let's get your woman out. Your tummy should be full."

He did not know that Nancy had mixed a laxative with a diuretic.

"Suck the bottle" with these words, she shoves the bottle in Logan's mouth

Logan squirmed a little when she wiped his mouth, but didn't speak. He nodded when she mentioned his tummy should be full; it was stuffed. The woman shoved the baby bottle into his mouth, making him gag, and he suckled on it hesitantly, drooling as he drank every last drop. When he was done, the diapered man reached for his stuffed kitty, whimpering.