LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We are going to Disney world! (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Once they where though and heading to get there car Amy pulled Charlie to the side having a small chat first about why Naomi’s diapers smell of it all. After the chat Charlie walked over to her dad. “Mommy told me a little of why sissy’s diapers smell. Is it true?” She asked softly.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan looked at Charlie, although he did wonder what Amy had said to her. He knew she wanted to put Charlie's mind at rest. 

He smiled "of course. Now let's go see Mickey mouse" he said wanting to quickly change the subject. 

Dan looked at Charlie and pointed to the car that we are going to be using "That one is big enough for all of our things and so we have enough room to relax"

Charlie smiled running over followed by Amy who was still carrying Naomi. Once there Amy moved to get the car seats in and then loaded up both of the girls Naomi still riding facing backwards but it work with the larger van. Soon Amy walked to Dan. “Okay both girls are in there seats strapped tight. Do you need any help?”

Dan gets all the luggage in while Amy gets the girls in.  "Nope. Everything is ready to go. I've put the diapers bag on the floor by the girls seats. Just in case. Now let's get going" 

I nod "it sure does. Now did we say we would give Naomi a bath when we got here? I think that's best because of her diaper she did earlier. We need to make sure she's fully clean" 

Amy nodded. “Right I’ll go turn on the bath and get her undressed. Love can you pick out a new outfit from her clothes I just think something fully clean would be better then what she was wearing.” She said softly back heading for the bathroom.

Dan nods and watched his wife and youngest daughter head into the bathroom.

He opened Naomis bag and got out a fresh diaper and supplies. He then got her clean clothing that would make sure she is comfortable and I knock on the bathroom door after making sure Charlie is okay.

Hearing the knock Amy turned to the door. “Come in love” She said still getting Naomi fully undressed and then move to clean her some with a few wipes as the little girl had peed some but then it was right into the tub. As Amy washed their youngest Naomi sat there giggling and wiggling some.

“Toy!” Naomi said after a bit wanting to play with some bath toys like at home.

Dan heard Naomi say "Toy" and he had made sure he packed some bath toys for her and he takes them into the bathroom and sniffs the air "honey I think she did something in the bath" I say as the water turns yellow. 

Amy turned seeing the yellow water. “Oh dang!” She turned picking up Naomi moving her to the floor and then turned to drain the water before refilling the tub. Once the water was at a good level Amy moved Naomi back into the bath. “I really hope she doesn’t have any more to get out.” She said softly

Naomi started to giggle again reaching for her dad wanting out of the bath or some toys to play with. “Daddy…daddy!!!” She cried out trying to move to stand but having a hard time in the water.

Dan looked at Amy " Do you think it's the water having the effect on her bladder? I think you should have put her on the toilet while you refilled the bath just in case" I say as I smile at Naomi "charlie is just sitting playing with her toys so I'll go and check on her. Call me if you need anything. We can head off soon" 

I put some of the bath toys in the bath but not too many "sweetheart we won't be here long. We are going to see all the Disney characters" 

Amy nodded. “Thank you love” She said while moving to Naomi “Lets get you cleaned up Shall we?” She asked starting to wash Naomi from head to toe while the little girl played.

Charlie was just playing with some of her toys and trying to find out how to work the TV. “Daddy? Can I watch the TV?” She asked softly pointing to it while kicking her feet needing a change before they set off as well but not saying nothing about it yet.

Dan went over to see his eldest daughter and sat with her "you can do honey but I think you might need a new diaper first. Did you use your diaper honey. I won't be annoyed if you did but we do need to change you"

Charlie looked down knowing she had before turning back to Dan nodding a little. "Yes daddy...it was kind of an accident.." She said softly before wiggling to get down so they could go for the change.

Looks at you and sets you down "you had an accident? What sort of accident honey? Does daddy need lots of wipes for this one?" I say as I get the supplies and places the changing mat on the bed.

Charlie shook her head. “I think its only a potty” She said before moving to the bed and then onto the changing mat smiling a little as she laid down. “Let do it daddy!”

Dan wonders what Charlie means by that but he assumes that she's just wet this time.

He lays her down and removes her diaper "that sure is one very wet nappy" I say as I clean her up and she's soon in a nice fresh diaper.

• 4 weeks later...

Charlie smiled giggling a little. “Thank you daddy” She said back softly smiling a little before looking over. “Daddy what parks are we going to today?” Charlie asked laying there.

Soon Amy brings Naomi into the room laying her down on the other bed starting to dry her off more before looking to Dan. “Hey love will you put a diaper on Naomi as well please.. also when we get home we might want to see about her bladder..I think she’s not holding any pee really.”

I smile at Charlie as I change her "what park would you like to go to sweetheart?" 

I smile as Amy brings Naomi in and I nod as I tape the new pamper onto Naomi "we certainly do need lots of pampers for you don't we baby girl" "we need to check if you can hold your wee wee because you do go lots don't you"

"Magic Kingdom!" Charlie called out now ready to go when she was told that she could get up that is, 

Naomi smiled giggling kicking up her legs. "Make wee wee..." She said seeming pretty happy about everything.