LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We are going to Disney world! (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

The night was dark and late as Amy ran around the house trying to be as quit as she could. She checked the list every time she passed it making sure that everything they could need was packed and more. Each member of the family had their own carry on bag with their name on it. The kids had toys and there Ipads for the trip car ride to the airport and then on the plane. The parent bags on the other hand had mostly diapers and wipes and two changes of clothes for both of the kids even if they were only going to be in the air for a little over 8 hours it didn’t mean that the one or both of the kids couldn’t have an accident or worse just an explosion. That happened once and after Amy made sure to pack a change of clothes for the kids and rubber gloves. ‘It could be that bad.’ She told herself putting them into each of the adult carryon's and then all that by the door. The rest was already in the SUV ready for the morning, the only things left to grab would be things the kids needed for comfort and that would come in the morning. “I think I’m done” She told herself as she went to go lay down in bed but as her head was about to hit the pillow the alarm sounded meaning it was time to get up and get her husband up to make him wake up the kids as that wasn’t something she wanted knowing that Naomi their youngest wouldn’t be happy to be awake even if she knew why.  

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Could you play the mom and both the kids please?)

Dan woke up. He knew this was going to be a fun holiday. It was the first one that they had had as a family of four. He knew he would need to do his share of looking after the kids which would involve changing diapers and helping them get to sleep and keeping them entertained and fed.

He woke up and headed into the eldest child's room. 

(Sure I can)

Charlie rolled over in this bed the blanket moving with her to show a Pj set and a thick night diaper. She rolled over again trying to go back to sleep but she could hear noise. “D-Daddy…” She called softly starting to have her morning pee right there in her diaper..

Amy looked over about to ask Dan to go get Naomi up but when she saw he was waking up Charlie she went to get Naomi. Right as she walked in and over to the bed Naomi turned over looking to her mom. “Mommy” She said softly smiling a little seeming to be happy witch was a surprise for Amy but it did make it easy to pick up the little girl and carry her to the changing table in the bathroom. She laid her down on the table and put a bottle to the young girl’s lips to give her time to change her.

Dan wakes up, hearing everyone up and awake and hearing his daughter calling his name always makes him happy "coming honey" he calls as he heads into his daughters room. 

He sees Charlie and picks her up as he lays her on the table as he starts changing her wet diaper "you all ready for our big trip to Disney world?" 

I wonder if we have enough supplies as we are going  to need plenty of diaper as the girls go through a lot each day. 

Charlie looked to her dad nodding. “Yes daddy very much.. I can’t wait to get there and see everything!” She then looked down at herself and her diaper. “Mommy said that on the plane me and sissy have to wear our night time diapers and padding in them.. It sounds really thick do we have to?” She asked softly.

Amy kept working on getting Naomi changed into a new thick night time diaper with padding. It didn’t hide at all but it might keep them from having to do a change at less until they where at less waiting in the airport or even better on the plane. When done Amy put a dress and legging on the little girl before carrying from out to the living room and put her down. “Wait here” She said but when Amy walked away Naomi got up making her way slowly to find her sister and dad.

Dan looks at his daughter "it's going to be a long flight honey so that's the only option we have. And you might be sleeping so we have to be careful.  We don't want your diaper leaking"

Naomi nodded a little still hugging Dan’s leg. “Daddy up” The little girl said with the bottle still in her mouth holding it with her teeth.

Charlie smiled seeing her. “Daddy can I sit by sissy on the plane..? So we can play?” She asked liking to be a big sister most of the time at less.

Dan cuddles Naomi and looks at Charlie "we will see but it is a long flight so me and mommy would like you both to have some sleep as well. Other people might be sleeping too. So we need to show respect for them and make sure we aren't too noisy" 

Charlie nodded a little. “Okay daddy…I will try to nap” She then looked over at Naomi who was smiling and drinking down the last of her bottle and then pulling at Dan wanting more..

Amy soon walked in. “There that’s where you went” She said smiling tired herself and a little worried to where Naomi had ended up but also knowing they had baby locks on the doors she couldn’t get far. “Dan honey after cuddles can you make sure both girls are wearing their warmer pjs and will you check Naomi’s diaper..I changed her but I think she might have pooped in it and it’s a lot easier to clean her up here..” Amy leaned over to give Dan a kiss knowing it was a lot to ask but she also knew that if she took Naomi away from Dan even just for a check Naomi would cry being a daddy’s girl.

Dan looked at Amy "you want  them to wear pyjamas on the flight?" I say as k smell something and looks at Naomi "baby girl did  you make a stinky present  for daddy??" I say as I  stand her up and sniffs her diaper and looks at her face as her smile says it all. 

Looks back at Amy "what's time the flight?"

“We have to be at the airport and checked in by 9 right now its 5:30…so we have a little time and yes at less for Naomi as I want to try to get the girls to sleep…so you know no melt downs when we get there or at less very few” Amy said back softly knowing the girls would try to be good but she also wanted to make sure that she set them up to be in good shape by resting and giving them snacks or whatever they might need.

Naomi looked over smiling wider. “Daddy up” She said putting out her arms still making Charlie laugh a little and then hold her nose at the smell. “Daddy she stinks..”

Dan listens to his wife and daughter "Okay so what time do we need to actually leave?" I say as I tickle Naomi "peeeyewww you make a stinky for dada? Baby girl that's stinky!!" I say as I lay her down on the change table and looks at Charlie "honey do you need to go potty or do you need a change? You can sit on the potty while I change this little one"

“We will have to leave in 40 minutes” Amy said while helping Charlie to the potty in the room and pulling her pants down showing her diaper was already went but Amy just smiled to her. “Good job for being willing to try…when we get to the airport you can have a treat” That made Charlie smile wide. “Thank you!!” She said while sitting there.

Naomi looked up to Dan smiling. “I made poopie..” She seemed to be pretty happy with herself as she laid there for her change. “40 minutes honey and everything else is ready just need to get the girls ready.” Amy said still waiting to help when Charlie said she was done.

Dan nods and looks at Naomi "come on then little miss stinky lets get your pamper changed" I prepare myself and starts removing her clothing 

"Seems like you'll never be potty trained. You just love your diapers don't you" I say as I start removing the tapes and grabs about four wipes, and opens the diaper...

Naomi smiled wide nodding before just lying there knowing not to mess with anything while being changed.

After waiting with Charlie to see if she need to go more Amy got her up cleaning her with some diaper wipes before putting the diaper and her pj bottoms back on. “Okay your done honey lets go get some food for you and Naomi” With that Amy reached down taking Charlie’s hand to lead her from the room while Naomi watched them and then her dad smiling.

Dan looks at his daughter "aww, you have a cute smile don't you baby girl. You just love your daddy changing you don't you. Daddy loves you very much. Even if you make stinky diapers and always want daddy to change you" I say while I clean her bottom

Naomi kept smiling and giggling at times happily laying their liking to be cleaned up and changed making it harder for her to learn the potty but they would keep trying at less when they got back that is.

In the kitchen Amy made two bottles one for Naomi and one for Charlie before also getting some smoothies ready for them to eat on the road. Once it was all put into other bottles that had straws Amy took them and Charlie to the car putting the girl into her car seat and getting her strapped in.  She then handed Charlie her bottle with milk and the other one with a smoothie putting Naomi’s by her car seat and started the car. “Alright we will come soon” With that Amy closed all the doors and went back in to check in with Dan.

Dan cleans Naomi up and gets the fresh diaper on her "there we go. All fresh" I smile and looks relieved as I've finished changing her "that's one more stinky diaper changed. And I'm sure that won't be the last one" 

Dan cleans up and gets you dressed and disposes of the old diaper. "Now then shall we go and see mommy and big sister?" I say to you as I pick you up and looks at you.

Naomi nodded while leaning into Dan while putting her pacifier back into her mouth. Amy smiled some. “Ready?” She asked looking to them finding them just cute. “Charlie’s in the car and I got smoothies for both girls in bottles there as well..” Amy said next.

I take her to the car and helps her in her car seat and turns to my wife "do you want to drive? I can take care of any diapers changes if you want. You change enough diapers over the years and I don't change any and this is part of my contribution for the journey"

Amy smiled. “Oh yeah I’ll take you up on that offer” She said back going to the drivers side and getting in ready to go.

In the back the girls looked forward Charlie already wearing her headphones as Naomi looked over wiggling in her car seat some. “Teddy..” She called softly forward looking around making Amy look over. “Dan honey will you make sure she has her teddy and pacifier?”

Looks at Amy "you'd rather drive than change these little ones?" I ask her And I smile .

I get the teddy that had fallen on the floor and hands it to Naomi "there you go sweetheart. Keep hold of him and don't let him go" I say as put her pacifier in to help her sleep and I make some final checks with the luggage, adding another pack of diapers for Naomi and locks the house after getting my phone and passports checked off my list. 

"Ready?" I say to Amy with a smile and kisses her

Amy smiled. “Yeah for right now I would….While you were working Naomi had two big poop blow outs and Charlie had one.. Short story it was a lot of clean up so yeah” She laughed a little not finding it funny. Once she saw Dan in the car she smiled kissing him back. “Ready” With that she put the car into drive and they were off for the airport. When they got close Amy looked over. “So we have to pull out both car seats and I got a stroller where Naomi’s can be snapped into..” She said driving into the long term parking to find a spot and park. By this point Charlie was listening in and starting to wiggle in her seat exited but also needing to go. “Daddy I potty!” She cried out softly making Amy look over. “I’ll let you get that one.”