LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Immature Roommate (with Danny)

TheCormac

Callum was a freshman at the Renton City Gymnasium, the biggest college in the area, he was starting to major in history.

Thing was , he was poor and didn't have enough money to rent his own apartment, luckily he'd been offered a chance to share with a senior. She was actually the most popular girl in the college.

He knocked on the flat door. "Hello, I'm Callum."

Lily was a popular, sweet adult who didn't like people who messed about, didn't clean up after themselves, and who were rude and badly behaved. 

She had heard some reports about her new roommate and decided that she needed to be careful. She had decorated his room herself. She thought it would be good for her to take him under her wing and treat him like her baby boy. As then he would listen to her and wouldn't have no need to be naughty. 

She heard the door and answered it and saw a cute 18 year old boy standing at the door "Well hello there. I'm Lily. Come on in and I'll show you around. You might notice something strange about your room but I'll explain all"

Callum was quite nervous at how pretty and tall and so beautiful Lily was, he didn't really have a lot of social skills and he hoped everything would go alright. After all he'd practiced this many times.

He followed Lily around commenting about how nice everything was, but when they got to his room, he froze... there was a toddler bed and several otber things meant for toddlers. He didn'g know how to react.

Lily looks at you "this might come as a bit of a shock. But any guy in his freshman year needs to be looked after. And you're that guy that I'm going to baby. And you will listen to everything I say. Understand?"

She smiles "You can still go to classes and hang out with your friends but only if I know about it and am happy. You haven't got much choice. You wanna be my roommate, these are my rules"

"Besides, you're pretty cute. Even more cuter once you're pampered up"

She looks at you "well. I thought that was obvious. There is a changing table in front of you and I need to put my baby in his pampers before he has an accident. Isn't that right my little cutie pants"

"S..sorry.", he stuttered unsure if he'd done something wrong or not. He wasn't sure if she'd lead him over there and take control or if he had to go over. He decided maybe since she was biw hjs Mommy or soemthing it would be right if he went to her for comfort.

Looks at you curiously as I take your hand and lifts you onto the changing table. I start removing your clothing and gets the clothes and diaper ready for my baby boy "You all ready to get padded up little man or does my baby boy have to potty first?" I say as I produce a potty chair from under the changing table. 

Lily smiled and when you sit on the toilet, she removes your underwear and your trousers "Did you pee your pants?"

She gets the diaper ready for you and something to help your bowels move. She wants you to be emptied our regularly. 

Callum started tearing up. He soobbed out a wailing, "Sorry Mommy.",the waterworks were rolling now. Big, fat tears rolled down Callum's cheeks as he cried. He rea hed up for Lily, wanting to be cuddled, although it would excite Lily that he called her Mommy.

(Sorry. Been busy so haven't had the chance to properly come on here and reply properly)

Lily looks at you and her heart melts "it's okay honey. I know you don't mean to be bad. Things are going to be very different from now on. You'll have to listen to me and make sure you do everything I tell you. And if I say something that's incorrect, then you mustn't say otherwise. You have three chances.  If you disobey me three times, I'll be making sure you are seeking other accommodation.  But I think you will like it here so much that you won't have to disobey me. Because you're going to be a good boy for mama, right?"