LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lily's new roommate ... (Private)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hmmmm probably when I was like 5" she said as she drank. She stopped and looked at him blushing when he said did she wanna try again. "Really..? I mean, no. I'm already wearing a diaper I dont need to be sucking on a binky too.."

• 2 weeks later...

"Aww ... come on Lily... hold on I think I actually have one." He got up and grabbed a pacifier with cute butterfly and flower design on it. He hopped back on the bed. "Look... cute right?" 

He smiled a little holding it, looking at her. "How come you're so blushy?" He teased a little, holding out the paci. "It's okay... your already in diapers, what's one more little girl thing... it'll feel good I bet." He smiled.

"Its a little babyish..."she quietly said. "Why do you just own one of these???" She asked confusingly as she took the girly binky. She put it in her mouth and sucked on it a bit. "It's weird." She noted. Her memories of always having a binky in her mouth as a baby and toddler came back.  

Jason had anticipated the question. "Oh we had gotten it for some project awhile back ...it was a two pack, just decided to keep one." He smiled. "Why is it weird? It's not weird to me." He sat closer, looking at his phone while she had it in. He spoke up after a little less than a minute. "You can keep it... " He smiled softly. "It looks like so natural...I mean I know they are usually for kids...but it's totally cool with me."

Well....I guess if it's not weird at all for him. "Thanks I guess." she said as she gets up and puts the binky on her night stand. "I'm getting pretty tired. Today was eventful" she said as she stretches and yawns. 

Jason covers her. "You are very sweet Lily...they are important because I'm helping take care of you... And for me to do that to the best of my ability you need to have rules." He smiled slightly. He grabbed the pacifier from the night stand and moved it to her lips. He slid it into her mouth. "You have the rest of your life to be an adult... sweet dreams." 

With that he turned out the lights, leaving only his desk lamp on.

She didn't respond much to what he said. She just listened. It weirded her out. A grown man telling heart, a grown woman, that she needs to be treated like a baby and be humiliated all the time. Maybe she did need it,  she doesn't know. She just wants to live her life successfully. She liked Jason and all and thinks he's a good guy but this life is going to take some serious getting used to.

She shimmied around and kept the binky in her mouth and went to sleep

Lily sees the pacifier laying next to her in bed. It must have fell out. She low-key covers herself and sits up. She stretches and yawns and notices Jason is awake. "Uh... yeah it is..." she knew her diaper was soaked from wetting herself all night as she slept. He had changed her enough times but it still weirds her out and she's embarrassed. But she woke up this morning with the strong urge to pee, her abdomen hurting by how bad she had to go.

Jason went over to her after getting out of bed. "Are you hiding a wet diaper from meeee?" He sat by her. "It's okay...let me see..." He said pulling back the sheet. "Oh goodness..." He opened her leg a bit. "That's really wet Lily..."

Jason stood up. "Well let's have some breakfast...then we'll get you cleaned up and ready for the day...I'm like starving." Jason moved to the small table near the mini fridge. "Come on over...have a seat here. Honey Grahams or Cheerios?"

She didn't want him to come see her diaper so apparently she didn't have a choice. She blushed massively and looked away when he took a look at the damage. All she could think about was the pain in her bladder. She stood up and walked slowly to the table.

Jason could see her reddened cheeks. "It's okay... these things happen."

Jason noticed her looking down as she sat. He walked over. "Hey...what's wrong? You feel embarrassed about having wet in your sleep?" He sat next to her. "Or is it me checking you..." 

He put a bowl in front of her and himself.

".....both honestly.. " she looked up at him and then to the bowl he placed right in front of her. She shook her leg a bit, her bladder screaming for release? Why was she holding it though? Most likely because she still did not just wanna use her diaper nonchalantly and make it a habit.

"Yah..." He poured her some Cheerios, then milk. "Well...it's going to be how it is. I'm sorry if you feel blushy or like a little girl... I have to check you because you get shy on me and keep your accidents secret... Eat up there." Jason poured himself some. 

"Nobody wants to admit that they had an accident..." she tried putting her hand in between her diaper but it's too full and squishy to do her any justice. "I-I need to go potty really bad right now though.." 

"Why do I have to hold it?" Her voice told him it was urgent. She looked at her cereal and hasnt made a dent in it. She put both hand in between her legs now, she felt herself start to wet in the padding but she managed to stop it.

"But-" he told her to put her hands on the table. She didn't feel like eating, she was in pain. She attempted to squeeze her legs together but the padding was too swelled up. She just kept shaking her legs, attempting to eat her cereal.

She ate her cereal half-assedly and focused on trying not to wet herself. Her bladder pains sharply and she puts her hands in between her legs again. She felt herself starting to lose control, warmth spreading around her. Her night time diaper was pretty much full so it couldn't hold the flow. A puddle started to form in the chair. Jason just kept eating his cereal and then started to hear sounds of liquid hitting the floor.

Jason looked around at Lily, hearing the pee hit the floor. "Are you serious...Lily ... You couldn't even make it through breakfast...now I've got a big mess to clean." 

Jason stood up and waited until he thought she was done peeing. "Lily, Stand up please." He said in a stern tone.