LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lily's new roommate ... (Private)

Lily was in her second semester at college and was moving rooms. She was short, had strawberry blonde hair and light brown eyes. Jason had seen her around campus. She was usually by herself...he'd gaged that she was a bit on the shy side. What really drew his attention was that he'd seen her on a number of occasions showing a need to use the bathroom. She always seemed to put it off...it was super cute.

Jason was the RA of his Hall and was able to pull a few strings to get Lily into his room. He'd told a number of people that his cousin would be staying with him as cover.

He smiled hearing a light knock at his door. He came over to open it and ushered Lily in. "Hi Lily...so nice to meet you." He noticed her bag of stuff. "Gosh that looks heavy...you carried that all the way over here?" He closed the door behind her.

"I'm Jason by the way..." He smiled and gave her a hug. "So...do you know why you got moved in with me?" He asked ... making it seem like he had no hand in it.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily was a girl with a huge motive to do well in college. She had always gotten straight A's and was praised by her professors. Upon hearing that she was switching rooms, she was confused because her old roommate didn't plan on leaving anytime soon. 

As Lily was hoisting her heavy bag up to her room, she looked around at all the new faces. She reached her door and knocked softly. When she saw Jason she was surprised. Lily caught her breath a little bit and talked with her semi-high pitched voice. "Heh.... yeah it's not even all of my things. I have no idea why I was moved... I thought that girls were only supposed to be housed with other girls?" She asked in a puzzled voice.

"Hmm, well usually that's the case..." He took her bag. "Sometimes there are reasons when they don't do that...like for you...the whole accidents thing." He paused and moved into the room more. "I've got both pullups and diapers for you...not sure how your stash is doing." 

Jason looked at her. He'd of course knew of such accidents or need for her to wear...but his plan required he act like she did. "You... don't have to be embarrassed... really it's okay."

Lily immediately blushed a bright red. What was he talking about??? "I-I.... what?" The idea of diapers was not a new one to her.  Her old roommate suggested them when she had a few accidents back at the room. She just didn't think her roommate would tell this to Jason. "What are you talking about..?"

Jason noticed her cheeks blush. 'Bingo,' he thought. "Lily...it's cool. No one else knows but me... lots of people have trouble with accidents..." 

Jason moved in and lifted her skirt. "And why aren't you wearing right now?" He let it down. "That's not very responsible..." He went over and grabbed out a pullup, then walked back. "I'm sorry... I've been blabbing away. Did you want to say something?" He smiled at her as he sat down and held her in front of him.

"Yes... I'm surprised you aren't in one already." Jason reached up and grabbed her underwear, sliding them down. "Alright, let's get you in this..." Jason held the pullup down and helped her into it.

Once it was pulled up her lifted her skirt again. "That fits you real nice...so, just let me know if you have to go... there's only a men's room on the floor so I'll have to make sure it's clear for you." Jason stood up and hugged her. "So, what stuff do you have in your bag? You said there is more? ...let's get you unpacked."

Lily uncomfortably followed his instructions. Not really liking that he reaches right for her underwear and she doesn't even know him. She cant tell what hes acting like more, a boyfriend or a father. Either way this is really weird. 

She sat on the ground and opened her bag. She spoke quietly and inferorily "Well.... I have my toiletries and blankets and some of my clothes in this bag.." she pulled out a blanket.

Jason knelt. "That's good...that looks like a comfortable blanket there..." He reached in and grabbed her things out, putting them into the open dresser. "So...your bed is just behind you there... Hmm...what else...I guess that's the important stuff."

Jason finished putting things away and sat down next to her. He noticed she was still holding the blanket. "So... we have some time before lunch... Everything okay? Have you ever lived with a boy before?" He asked cocking his head a bit. "Or is this all kinda new for you?"

She thanked him for the help. "No I've never lived with a boy before, eccept my father, I dont even have any brothers so yeah...I guess you could say this is all very new to me" she puts her bag on her bed and gets her desk ready with school supplies. " Talking about bathrooms.. I kinda have to go now..." Lily had a very overactive bladder and she finds herself having to go a million times a day. Maybe the diapers weren't a bad idea, so long as Jason is okay with changing her a million times a day.

"Oh yah...I can see how you might feel then. I had no idea...I have a little sister. She's about your age actually...makes it a little different for me I guess."

Jason watched her. "Oh, sure...so are you a really good student?" Jason doesn't move he just continued to sit on the floor and talk to her.

"That's good... caring is half the battle. I don't know if it gets harder or not...I think it just depends. In some ways it gets easier...you get used to it. Anyway, I do okay...my GPA is like a 3.6...I feel pretty good about it. I've had a couple classes where I just missed the grade cutoff...it's so frustrating." Jason looked at her. "What's your major anyway? Mines business."

"Really? Interesting. ...Oh I'm sorry...you said before you kinda had to go...I didn't know you wanted to go." Jason stood up. "It's about lunch time anywho. Want to eat with me? There are bathrooms down there you can just go yourself then...that cool?"

Jason went to grab his phone from his desk, looking at emails. "So what about rats do you like?" He put his shoes on.

"Interesting... would not have guessed that." Jason walked with her to the cafeteria entrance. The bathrooms we're right there. But instead of stopping at them Jason walked them up to the check in point. "We better grab our food before the line gets crazy..." He swiped his card and looked back to see if Lily would follow. 

Jason figured it was 50/50 whether she'd follow him or not. He listened to her and saw her turn towards the bathroom. Should he try and stop her? He thought quickly. 

"Lily wait ...come on...I can't save you a space there is no line right now...you can make it 5 minutes can't you? Come ooon...come with me." He held out his hand and waived her to come to him. He wondered what she would do.

Lily sat there and looked back at the bathroom and then back at Jason. "Look I really have to go. I have an overactive bladder and I dont know how much longer I can hold it" at this point she was about ready to burst. She drank more coffee than usual. She danced a bit

Jason saw her hesitate and knew he could talk her out of it. "Hey..." He walked up and took her hand. "You'll be okay ...it won't take us long. Trust me okay..." He smiled a bit and started to pull her towards the food line. He looked back. "Just don't think about it... You'll be fine."