LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lily's new roommate ... (Private)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Then you either come back and get a change or text me...if it's a problem I can get you a thicker diaper."

He sees how badly she needs to go once they are out of the car. "I'm not going to walk anywhere with you doing a potty dance like that. Go in your diaper, you did good holding it. That's a gold star for you. You'll like when you get five."

"The sooner you go the less likely someone is to see you from one of those windows." He nods to the dorm building. "Go on Lily. It's going to be fine. Oh I almost forgot." He turned and went back the the back seat of the car, collecting the stuff from earlier.

Lily whines a little while longer before he demands she goes right there in the parking lot. She squats and starts to push a couple times. After a couple pushes she starts to mess her diaper, lumps forming and pushing against her as she goes and before she can control it, she starts to wet herself at the same time. The sweats expand under her. 

Her diaper is completely full in one go. She finishes up, stands up, and even through the sweats its obvious that her diaper is sagging immensely. She is blushing like crazy and absolutely hates the way it feels against her.

She did as she was told and took off her sandals and sweats. She pulls down the shirt like earlier to try and cover herself but the diaper is so saggy that there is no use. She looks down at her diaper and realizes how much of a baby she really is.

Jason meanwhile and put a changing mat out on the floor. He took her hand and pulled her to him gently. "You filled this pretty good." He said opening the back of the diaper to peek in. "Mhmm, I'm going to help you down so you don't squish the mess all over yourself." He reached up and helped her down to her back. He teased her a little. "You're sure you want a change...you can stay like this if you want."

Lily follows what he's doing and lays down. "No please change me! I dont wanna stay like this." She whined. She felt him move her legs and undo the loud tapes. "So I have to wear a diaper to my first classes tomorrow..?" 

"I'm just kidding with you." Jason said pushing her legs open and untapping the diaper, he brought it down. "Stinky...yes you do, all day." He grabbed some wipes and started to clean her. "Try and relax, this will take me a little time." He said cleaning her.

"No..that shirt is perfectly cute and fine." He wondered if she was feeling like a small child. "Hey I have a question... when you were little...did you suck your thumb? Fingers or a pacifier?" He opened the mini fridge and grabbed a water for himself. "Want anything?"

"You sure I have some chocolate milk in here..." He smiled over. "Which did you prefer? I bet it was your fingers..." He held a chocolate milk box up. 

He could find out what she did when she was little and slip the fingers or thumb into her mouth when she slept.

He went and sat with her. This was great...she totally had a history of using a paci and sucking her thumb. He had to learn more.

"Yah I guess I was kind of the same...I was probably older than most when I stopped." He fibbed a bit as he tried to get her to open up. "How about you, sounds like you liked your binky."