LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lily's new roommate ... (Private)

"Well hey...let's forget about this and just try and enjoy ourselves. What's done is done... plus you don't have to worry about a bathroom now." He added.

He walked into the restaurant with her and they got a booth. It was sort of between lunch and dinner so it wasn't very busy. 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She gave him a weird face. "I dont... have to worry about the bathroom anymore..? You're actually enforcing that...?"

She walked into the restaurant with him with her arms crossed, embarrassed and mad at herself. They sat down at a table and looked at the menu. 

She wasn't sure what this meant for her, a stranger enforcing a no bathroom rule on her. She looked at the menu quietly, and she ordered a simple bowl of chili and a glass of water. She thanked the waiter and gave her the menu. 

A while later the waiter came back with their drinks. 

She was immensely embarrassed about earlier. She left a whole puddle on the floor and no normal person does that.

She got her chili and started eating it. "This is really good" he noticed her water glass was empty.

She sighed and looked at him going to the bathroom. He's a normal person... and im stuck here in a diaper.. what a weirdo. 

She continued to drink a litter of her water and eat her chili. Her stomach started to gurgle a bit. The chili was running right through her. Oh no.. she thought

"You are not allowed the potty...now finish up that chilli." 

He raised his hand and the waitress came with the check. "How was everything?" She asked, then looked at Lily. "Do you need anything else miss?"

Jason butted in handing her the check and his card. "We're all set thanks." 

"But-" there waitress started talking above her. The waitress took the check and his card and walked over to the register. 

Lily looked at him with a desperate face. "Please..??" She said as she saw him push her chilli and water closer to her. 

"Lily, I don't want to hear it. We aren't getting up from this table until you finish this." He pushed both the chilli and water closer. "Drink the rest of that water as well...it's not polite to waste."

He waited for her to finish and the check to come back.

She didn't know how to feel. Jason was talking to her exactly like shes a little kid. She stayed quiet and tried to eat the rest of her chili and drink her water. It was hard because her body was telling her something different. The chili made more of its way through her. 

"Good girl." He praised her. "Eat that up."

The waitress returned with the check. "There you are. Thank you."

Jason smiled. "Hey, can I ask you a question? How long has this place been here?"

She looked up as if in thought. "Hmm...well..." She stood there thinking.

Lily stayed quiet and ate her food as Jason talked to the waitress. She ended up finishing her chili and her water,  which just made her had to go potty more. Maybe if I prove I can hold it to the dorm he'll let me go to the actual bathroom. She stood up "Can we go now?"

The waitress finally responded. "It was either 80 or 81...it's been awhile I know that." 

"Thanks." Jason said as he watched Lily stand. "Sure." He stood up as well and moved to her, taking her hand. He leaned into her ear. "It's okay diapers are meant for everything..." He headed out with her after saying that.

He continued to drive. "Well...I don't want to upset you, but big girls don't have accidents and get their potty privileges revoked. Do they? I don't know that I've made this totally clear either, but for as long as you are in diapers only I am allowed to change them. You must have messed with the tapes on that last diaper, it was barely on... you're lucky it didn't fall off being that soaked."