LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lily's new roommate ... (Private)

Jason takes her drink and watches her turn to grab the blanket. When she leans over her side becomes exposed to him and her diapered bottom pokes out from her blanket a bit. He knows only he can see it.

Alex thanks Lily, then speaks up. "Hey did you guys know that someone in the dorms wears diapers? My friend works in the shipping department and I guess he said they got in a large box with a bunch of diapers recently."

Jax laughed. "Come on...that can't be a true story. How would he even know...they don't open people's stuff..."

Alex shrugged. "Yah I think there was like a hole in the box or something...I dunno .."

Jax looked at Jason. "Hey you're the RA...you would know that kinda thing right?"

Jason smiled. "Maybe...not telling you two even if I did..."

Alex smiled. "He so knows...is it Lily?" He asked jokingly as all eyes now seemed to be on her.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily's heart immediately sank. Why do they need to know! Shes just trying to live her life. Regardless,  Lily was immediately embarrassed. She drank her soda and kept quiet. When they asked her,  her stomach wanted to fall out her butt. She let out an awkward nervous laugh. "Pffffft- nooooo cmon" she said quietly. 

Jason smiled. Lily wasn't a very good lier at all. "C'mon guys... does Lily look like she needs diapers? I'm sure it's been years since she's had an accident." 

Alex looked at them. "Yah? When was the last time you had an accident Lily?" He said in a questioning tone. 

Jason looked over to Lily, curious to see what she'd say. "Lily...you don't have to answer that... that's pretty personal Alex."

Alex scoffed. "Personal is she's hiding something..."

At this point her heart was breathing extremely hard. She didn't understand why they were targeting her all of a sudden. Plus, all this anxiety is making her have to pee again. "I haven't had an accident since I was a little kid!" She said shakily. "When was the last time you had an accident?" She asked Alex in the same questioning tone he asked her with.

Jason could hear her voice. He didn't want the other two picking up on it. "Come on guys cut it out...Lily is new here..." 

Alex cut Jason off. "I was born potty trained." He laughed and Jax pushed him. "You're a dork man." 

Jason leaned over while the other two were distracted with one another. "Your secret is safe." He said quietly to Lily, but still figured it might make her blush. 

Jason spoke up. "I think after all that we should let Lily pick the game." Jason got up to grab the small box. "Here we are. What is your pick?" 

Options: Mario Party, Mario Kart, Crawl, Overcooked and Jackbox games.

She smiled when Jax and Alex were messing around. It made her feel a little safer. When Jason whispered in get ear, it did in fact, make her blush. She sipped on her soda again, hoping the conversation would change. 

Upon seeing the box of games at first she said "Oh, well I don't care what we play. I'm good at Mario Kart though"

"Okay...Mario Kart it is." 

The four got the game loaded up and started playing. The game system was pretty loud and everyone seemed pretty focused on the screen. 

After the first race ended Jason looked over. "Doing good now? Feel more relaxed?" Jason rubbed her back for a few seconds smiled then slid his hand down and pulled her skirt waistband and the diaper slightly open in the back. The other two were focused on themselves. He sort of peaked in the back, but really couldn't see anything. Jason leaned in and whispered. "Keeping yourself clean in there?"

"Oh! Alright then" 

She played with the boys, coming in first place and whooping their butts like she said. She immediately was caught off guard with Jason pulling her skirt back,  she looked at him like wtf are you doing? When he asked if she wasd keeping herself clean she blushed and playfully pushed him. "Yes. I'm fine." She kinda did have to pee from all the soda but it wasn't that bad. 

Jason smiled as she playfully pushed him. He could she her cheeks were flushed. "Good." He was feeling mischievous. When they were getting ready for another race Jason reached around behind Lily and lightly started to tackle her side.

Alex spoke up. "Okay, she's not winning again...luuuucky race!."

(yes)

Jason laughed. "You're so ticklish!" Her focus on keeping the blanket on her made it hard for her to defend against the tickling. He smiled when she pushed him back. "Fiiiine, I'll stop. For now."

Another race started and Jason focused on that. Near the end of the race Lily was winning so he reached over and tugged her blanket, making it expose her diaper slightly, but only to him. He smiled. "Opsies."

She giggled and pushed him. After he stopped,  she was relieved and took a deep breath and grabbed her controller,  her tiny bladder was filling up and filling up fast, she tried focusing on not using the diaper.  

As she was nearing the end of the race, she felt Jason tug the blanket and expose herself. She looked at him and mouthed to him "stop!!". Shes immediately tugged the blanket back and covered herself. 

At the end of the race, she was absolutely bursting and really had to go now, it wasn't helping that Jason kept practically shoving sodas down her throat. She leaned back against the wall and pushed her legs together. The boys were occupied and were talking among themselves and figuring out what race to do next. She can feel herself already staring to pee into the fabric and she immediately tries to stop. Jason is oblivious to all of this. She couldnt hold it and started to completely flood her diaper. The sodden padding started to swell and feel thicker against Lily's thighs. 

Jason decided he'd teased her enough as she mouthed stop. He liked teasing and playing with her but he didn't want her to get upset or anything.

Jason leaned forward after the race was over taking his attention off Lily. "That was so close...I don't know how you passed me at the end there..." He said, speaking to Alex.

After a bit of talking her came back and looked over at Lily. He saw she'd moved back against the wall. "Hey sorry if I was being a jerk before... " He came and sat back against the wall next to her. "So... Can I ask you something?"

Alex spoke up. " You guys ready?"

Jason shook his head. "Nah count us out for this one..."

He looked back at Lily with a small smile. "You cool to just chat for a bit?"

She finished wetting herself and looked at Jason as he started talking to her. She could literally feel how much the diaper swelled. "Um.. yeah sure" she said quietly. As the boys got ready for another race,  she very low key checked the bedding under her to make sure she didnt leak. As Jason leaned against the wall, she stopped and listened.

"Yeah I guess we could chat" Though I'm sure his friends could hear us chatting...

Jason smiled over. "Cool... So I don't think I said this...but I'm glad you are rooming with me. Probably not many people would be very understanding of your ...you know..." Jason paused and looked at the other two playing their game, then turned his attention back to Lily. He whispered. "They aren't listening... don't worry." He took her hand as she sat next to her, running his finger over her palm. "Hmm...your palm tells an interesting story here." He smiled over at her.

She smiled when he said he liked her as his roommate. "Aww well thanks" she said as he grabbed her hand. As he talked about the palm reading she thought Is he some kind of hippy or something??

She looked at him "What story does it tell?" 

"You're welcome." He smiled when he saw how she was looking at him. Her hands were soft, gentle and relaxed. "They say that you have a very kind heart... that you... Like to be cared for...is that true?" He softly smiled at her.

Jason felt like he was good at reading people but had no special palm reading abilities. "Why don't you try..." He held his hand out to her.

"Hmmmm well I guess so. The diaper thing doesn't really help with that. I kinda have to be taken care of ya know?" It's weird that he can read minds or something... I wonder if he knows I had an accident...she thinks as she looks at his friends. "Are they staying here much longer?" 

• 2 weeks later...

He smiled hearing her response. It was cute to him that she said that. He knew she could look after herself, but she was using the diapers to justify being taken care of. "Yes, that's a good point." He agreed. "I need to make sure you aren't running around in a wet diaper all day don't I?" He smiled as he spoke softly near her ear.

"Yah I'll kick them outta here." He leaned forward and did just that...soon they were alone in the room.

Jason was starting to wonder if she'd wet. She would ask to use that bathroom wouldn't she? Or...tell him if she went? Maybe she was too shy...or embarrassed... "I think I better check your diaper... You had quite a bit of soda there..." He stood at the edge of the bed. "Come closer please."

She blushes and looks away slightly when he said she can't run around in a wet diaper all day. She felt a little relieved when he kicked his friends out. She would prefer it be just him and her because when other people are around they tend to hound on her and they could find out her secret.

She looked up and blushed immediately when he was requesting to check her diaper. She was worried because her diaper was quite wet. Would he be mad? Disappointed? She wasnt sure. 

She scooted closer to him and spread her legs a bit, exposing her sodden diaper to him. "I had an accident...." she said quietly. He was right, she DID have a lot of soda and she kinda had to go potty again but she decided she wasn't going to say anything.

Jason noticed her blushing at his words. He watched as she scooted closer and removed the blanket then exposed her diaper. The way she did that and said "I had an accident" ...it made her seem much younger than her age. He paused for just a moment, thinking about how to respond.

"Well you sure did have an accident...I'm pretty surprised you are wet like this." He said taking his hand in to feel the diaper. "Do youuuu prefer using this over the potty?" He asked bluntly. "Here let's get this skirt off...it's too short with these diapers anyway..." Jason started to undo the skirt as he listened.

His pause worried her. She didn't want to be scolded. When he explained her wetness she looked away. Him feeling her squishy diaper made her feel extremely little, like she HAS to be checked and daughtered.

Then, when he asked if she would prefer diapers she shot up and lookslaughtered. "N-no! Of course not!....I mean.. I would prefer to be like the other kids... able to use the bathroom without problems." She looked at him. Though it IS convenient to not have to walk to a whole new building to use the bathroom. There are no girls bathrooms in the Male dormitory after all.

He had removed her skirt now. "There...well... next time try telling me when you need to go okay?" He sat up next to her and hugged her. "We'll have to implement a no potty rule for the dorms if you have a few more accidents. I don't mind taking you, but I'm not a mind reader." He stuck his tongue out at her. He tried to keep it light, but his words made it clear he was very serious.

"Now I suppose we should get you in a fresh diaper..." He said snuggling her some. He was content to just sit with her for a bit if she enjoyed the cuddles.

She felt vulnerable in just a wet diaper and a tshirt. "Wait....no potty rule? What is that?" She said in a flustered tone. She tried to tug her t shirt down a bit to cover the diaper some.

When he tried to snuggle with her it made her a bit uncomfortable I mean, they have only known eachother for a day and hes snuggling her.

With him bringing up the idea of a fresh diaper, the thought of her having to go potty again glazed over her brain. I'm getting another change already? I was hoping he wouldnt notice so I could go again without going to a different building. The damage is done, it could probably hold some more. Oh my God what if I cant make it and have a wet diaper 10 minutes after he changes me? Oh he'll be so disappointed!!

Jason noticed her trying to cover the diaper. It made sense that she would feel vulnerable with it wet and exposed. He didn't want her to be uncomfortable. "The no potty rule is only if you are having a hard time with accidents. It will just make it easier on you. I don't want you to feel anxious about using the bathroom." He moved away from giving her a little hug as he could tell she didn't really reciprocate it. "Anyway... bottom line is you just be you. Don't worry yourself with all of this... I'm here to help." He smiled.

Jason got up and came back with a fresh diaper and wipes. "Alright...come closer here and let's get you cleaned up. Do you have sensitive skin...do you get skin irritation easily."