LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lily's new roommate ... (Private)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He notices what she's doing. "Hey... people are going to look if you do that." He whispers. "Stand still..." He starts putting lettuce on her plate. "Okay what veggies and dressing would you like?" He slides down just a bit. He feels like she's going to wet any second. He reaches over taking her hand lightly, moving her with him. 

"Um...well.." she can feel her bladder start to give way and pee absorbed into the padding but she immediately tried to stop it. "Ranch and cucumbers please..." she was hurting really bad. She couldn't hold it anymore. She started wetting herself right there in the middle of the cafeteria, her pull-up was swelling fast. 

"Are you... really? Lily...I really thought you could make it..." He took her to get a drink. "Didn't you try to stop it?" He asked filling her a Coke.

He walked them not very far to a table. "Here let's set this down." He said taking her tray. He noticed the glistening on the inside of her leg. "Did you feel any go down your leg?" He asked quietly.

• 2 weeks later...

"Okay...let's just leave this food here for a minute and run back to get you cleaned up..." Jason whispered.

He took her hand and walked her out of the cafeteria. "I really thought you'd be able to make it to the bathroom..." Jason looked over.

Soon they were back in the room. Jason went and grabbed a diaper and wipes and sat on Lily's bed. "Okay...come on over here..." He paused. "You feel bad about having an accident?" 

She felt more and more embarrassed with every step she took back to their room. She ignored his little comments about her not making it. Her diaper kept feeling heavier and heavier as well. She was surprised it had filled up completely on the first go.

Lily didn't really want to sit on her bed in the wet diaper. She looked at him "What kind of question is that? Of course I feel bad! Wouldn't you?"

Jason stood up and hugged her. "I'm sorry...I just meant ... try not to feel bad... though you peed so much. I don't think these pullups are a viable option for you." He pulled back a bit, then took her hand and walked her forward a step as he sat down. He lifted up her skirt. "Goodness, this is so wet... I never did ask, how often do you have accidents?" Jason slid the pull-up down, letting her skirt fall to provide her some cover. 

Once she was out of the pullup Jason moved her to the bed and laid her down. "It's okay just relax here... easier to put this on with you laying down." Jason said holding a diaper with a light pink plastic outside.

She felt very uncomfortable as Jason took off her pullup. She didnt even know him but she trusted his judgment. Why else would she be the only girl in a Male dormitory? 

She blushed whole frowning. "I pretty much have...... *she embarrassingly says quietly* bedwetting problems..." she gulped "and I sometimes have an accident during the day but that's not all that often. I even brought some Pampers to wear at night to protect the bed.."

Lily walks to the bed and sits on it, she sees the diaper hes holding "No way can I wear that! It's too big! Itll be noticable to everyone!" 

• 2 months later...

Jason was doing his best to just pretend this was all normal for him.

"Lily, I see how red those cheeks are...you don't have to be embarrassed. It's good you brought your own stuff but I'm afraid with how much you wet, pullups and pampers are not an option for you. You need to be well protected."

Jason moves over to her and lays her back gently, a calming smile on his face. "Look...I know this looks big and thick..." Jason said unfolding it. "I promise to help you hide it best we can...but until I see otherwise you need to wear it. You pee right through a pullup Missy." Jason pauses. "I almost forgot..." He grabs a package of wipes, taking one out. "Can you open for me? Need to clean you up...I don't think you want to smell like pee..."

Lily looked at him with a bright red face. "No! The Pampers dont leak when Im sleeping...I promise!" She saw him unfolding the diaper. "I promise! That looks too thick!" 

When he asks her to lay back she uncomfortably layed back and opened her legs slightly but not a lot. 

"Lily..." Was all Jason said. As she frantically tried to talk him out of the diaper.

Jason saw her open her legs slightly after his ask. "Thank you Lily." He then gently brought her legs further apart. "Need to be like this...there." He started to gently wipe her. "I can see where it came down your leg here...I'm so sorry this happened to you..." Jason got another wipe to wipe her legs, doing it well. "Feeling clean? Want me to wipe your bottom as well?" He smiled slightly, sure that would make her blush.

She decided not to look at him when he asked. It felt very cold as he was wiping her. Still not looking she quietly said "can I just please wear my Pampers..?" 

Lily definitely was going through a culture shock. She was not used to someone changing her diaper for her. Would she be able to be accustomed to this? At this point she herself didnt know. Jason seemed nice and tender, but it was definitely still weird.

Jason shook his head. "That's not a responsible choice..." Jason lifted her legs up and did in fact give her bottom a quick wipe. He used the opportunity while her bottom was in the air to slide the diaper under her. He then brought her down on it. "There we are..." He didn't waste anytime pulling it over her and fastening the four tapes.

"There we are...that fits you very nicely. Why don't you stand up here and we'll see how your skirt hides it..."

She felt embarrassed as he slid the diaper under her, she hadn't worn a legit adult diaper yet and it felt very bulky on her. She stood up and flattened her skirt down. Her hips and butt definitely looked thicker and the diaper was peaking out from under the skirt. "I need a longer skirt..." Lily said as she tried to pull her skirt down. 

Jason sat down. "Why do you need a longer skirt?" 

"You... haven't worn anything this protective before I take it?" He smiled a little, watching her adjust to it. "By the way.. I still haven't heard a thank you..." He shot her a look. "...it was awfully nice of me to help you with your accident..."

She looked at him in confusion. "I need a lover skirt because I can't have anybody seeing me in this!" She tugs down her skirt again. "No....I havent worn anything this protective..." she adjusted it some more and looks at him. "Oh! um.. yeah I guess I should thank you... thanks" Lily said in a slightly embarrassed tone. 

Jason sort of brushed off her concerns for now. "You're welcome... It will probably be best for me to change you when you need it." He was about to continue talking when there was a knock at the door. 

He looked at Lily. "You're okay...sit here." He quickly picked up the changing things putting them out of sight. Then opened the door.

"Oh hey guys!"

"Hey Jason...what's up. You in for some switch?" Said one of the guys.

"Oh yah sure come on in... This is my new bunk mate...Lily." 

"Hey Lily." One of them said. "You play video games? We could use a 4th..." The two filed in and closed the door.

Jason introduced the two guys. "This is Alex and this is Jackson...we call him Jax." 

Jason handed a soda to everyone as people got situated in the room. 

Jason came and sat next to Lily. "You doing okay?" He whispered quietly. 

Jason and Lily were sitting up while the other two were below them on the floor.

"Hey Lily can you hand me the other blanket behind you?" Alex asked. It was far enough behind her that she would need to move some to grab it.

"Hey Alex, Hey Jax" she said quietly. Lily grabbed the soda, opened it up and sat it in her lap.  She nodded as Jason asked if she was okay. When Alex asked her for a blanket it threw her off and she did a double take "Huh? Oh! Yeah...um of course." She handed Jason the soda to hold while she moved and grabbed the other blanket for Alex, keeping her own blanket over her lap and hands it to him.