LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lily's new roommate ... (Private)

She listened when the door started getting knocked on. She stayed hidden but she was able to see the face of the pizza guy, grimacing cause of the smell that was coming from her diaper. She just stayed in her seat until he left.

As he pulled the binky out, her stomach started growling and reminded her of how hungry she was. When he handed her a slice, she went up and grabbed another one, sitting down again to listen to his answer. 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You could have asked for another one." He noticed how quiet she was. "I like it mostly because of you. You are a cute little... even if you don't know that's what you are...I think that messy diaper is really making you feel little too...as it should. Big girls don't fill diapers do they..." He took a bite. "Even with the window open you've gotten it quite stinky in here... did you see the pizza guys face? He was like get me outta here... someone has filled their pants. That's going to be one heck of a cleanup for me ... You haven't been trying to make it worse in there just to make it hard on me have youuu?"

She took a bite of pizza as he talked. "I didn't think I was little.... and yeah wouldnt a poopy diaper make YOU feel little?" She took another bite as he explained how messy and stinky she was. "No.....Can I have a change then...?"

"I wouldn't know because I would use the potty like an adult. You got into a diaper and decided you'd rather use it than a potty...that's very little of you..." Jason paused. "But it's okay... you can be a little girl... I like taking care of you." He smiled.

"Lily, oh my gosh... if you ask again I'm gonna make you go to sleep messy... I don't think you want that." He wouldn't really do that, but she probably didn't know that. 

Jason noticed her blush.

"Good..if you're done eating, yes...come here a second first please." He said, helping her stand. He reached up with a napkin and wiped a little sauce from her cheek. "You are all kinds of messy... here's your paci." He said plopping it into her mouth. "Let me check this diaper quickly too..." He looked at it seeing how the crotch looked rather dark... turning her her looked at the back. It was questionable whether it would handle another wetting. He pulled the back of the diaper up, as it had sagged some, and then patted it. "Alright, go on and get your work done."

She stood for him, let him wipe her cheek, and started sucking on the binky he plopped back into her mouth. 

She stood there as he checked her diaper, wondering what he was thinking. Of course it was full! She needs a change! She then waddled back to her seat and continued doing her homework 

He smiles. "Thank you. Let's see what we have here..." He says as he untapes the diaper. He brings it down. "Oh yes... very messy... I need you to tinkle a little for me... it'll help get some of the mess away from your girly parts here... don't push too hard." He laughs, then talks softly. "Just a little..."