LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lily's new roommate ... (Private)

She lets out a little bit of gas and it still hurt badly. "I can't hold it..!" And as he was saying his next sentence she lifts up her right leg and poops herself right there in the car seat, a warm mush filling the seat of the diaper. She pushes more and she feels it coming up the back of her diaper so she moves her position to hovering on the seat bent forward, holding herself up with her arms. She pushes more of the mush into the diaper and she starts to involuntarily wet herself as well, with a strong stream that swells the diaper as she messes. 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason can see she is struggling. "Yes you can..." But as he said that he could tell she wouldn't be able to. He stopped at a traffic light as she messed herself. 

Jason saw how she was sitting and knew she wouldn't be able to stop him from bringing up her dress. He reached over and pulled it up in the back, exposing the diaper. "Pooping your diaper...that's very childish Lily, and icky." He could see the diapers plastic turning dark. He tucked the dress in at the very top of the back of the diaper, above the mess, so she wouldn't get it messy in the event of a diaper leak. "Leave your dress alone..." 

"I thought you just had problems with wetting accidents...were you fibbing me?" He said driving back to the dorm now.

She finished filling up her diaper and slowly sat down, the diaper did leak a bit onto the seat but not a lot. She whines "I wasn't fibbing! You know those stomach aches where you just can't hold it and have to go immediately!" She felt so humiliated and hated that he was scolding her. She also hated the way the diaper felt against her, all mushy and smelly. "It must have been the chipotle.."

He noticed when she sat down and how she was whining. "I don't think I have ever pooped my pants... blaming it on the Chipotle is just silly. I ate the same thing. This just reinforces why you need to be in a diaper..." He took the pacifier from his pocket and put it to her lips. "Open up, I don't want to hear any argument from you little miss stinky."

Soon they were parked. "Alright get out slowly...let me see if you got any on the seat. I'll let down your dress as you stand. I'll take you back to the room for a change."

Jason let her dress down when she stood. "Yes..you got a little on my seat... we'll come clean this later tonight." He got out of the car and went to her. "I want you to keep that paci in walking back to the room... I don't care that someone might see. You should have thought about that before messing your diaper. Take my hand." Jason said holding it out.

"I know you have had close calls..." she put the binky in and sucked on it as they went home.

When they got there, she let him stand her up and put her dress down. Her diaper sagged between her legs. She blushed looking at the car seat and seeing she had leaked, she continued to suck on the binky and held his hand as she waddled to the room.

They didn't pass by but a few people who seemed to busy to really notice the pacifier.

He pulled her into the room and closed the door. "Alright Lily... please go lay down on your changing pad... wait..." He reaches to her and grabbed the dress, pulling it totally off. "There...now you may go." He said as he checked out her diaper. "You definitely don't have any extra room in there..." 

He got supplies ready as he waited for her to lay down.

"Why do you have to take my dress off? That's extra" she says as he takes it off and tells her to go to the changing pad. She pouts again and waddles over to the pad and purposefully sits with force so it leaks more while Jason went to go collect the supplies so he wouldnt see. She lays down and spreads her legs 

"So you don't get it messy... you've already leaked once."

He comes back and sees it's on her inner legs. "Goodness you got this everywhere..." He didn't much care for the smell...but he went on untaping the diaper. He could see it was everywhere...up her front and back..in her girl parts. "You made quite the mess ...did you do this just so I'd have to clean it..." He looked at her slyly. He took a wipe and started to wipe her front, carefully cleaning her girly parts. "You're lucky to have me to help you... This would be a nightmare to do by yourself." He commented opening her legs a bit more.

She lays there and sucks on her binky as he cleans her up. "No.. it's just so messy.." she looks around the room and sees the clock. "I gotta be in class soon! We're gonna be late if we dont leave now!" She says urgently.

"You aren't going anywhere...you are very poopy." He said continuing to wipe. "Just relax and suck your paci. You can't go to class like this..."

He kept working to wipe her, a few more minutes passing, her front and inner legs were clean now as he pulled out the old diaper. "Just your bottom left to get..."

Jason noticed how whinny she was. He knew how to make her feel little. "Okay...I'll hurry if that's what you want..." He said sliding a new diaper under her and setting her still messy bottom onto it. "You'll have to wait until after class to get fully clean now..." He said taping the diaper on her. 

"Stand up here, let's get your dress back on little one..."

"Wont i be smelly??" She says as she stands up and puts her dress on. I dont wanna be obvious in class. She frowns. She knew this was a way to punish her for whining and hurrying him. She'll have to be more patient in the future..

Lily grabbed her bag and hurried to class, she tried to stay away from people and she thankfully got through it without anyone noticing. She had wet the diaper a little bit while in class but on the way home, the bar and stool softener was still working its way through her and she had to go potty, and fast. She wanted to make it home so she could go in the potty so she hurried. 

After a long walk she had finally made it to the dormitory, all she had to do was walk upstairs and get to her room. She wasnt sure how much longer she could hold it. As lily walked up the stairs, each step made it start to come out. Nononono.... she thought. As she was in the middle of the stairway, she gripped the hand rail, squatted, and felt the mess slip into the seat of her diaper. It didn't feel like she was done though so she sat there for a couple minutes, messing more and more into the diaper every 20 seconds or so. She decided she had to hurry and get to the room so she stood back up went waddled to the room with a now heavy diaper that was thick in the back. 

She saw him and immediately got embarrassed. "Hey.." she put her bag down and slowly waddled to him. "I went potty..." she clenched her dress as she waddled up to him. "I had an accident on the way home..." she said quietly.

Jason was surprisingly calm about it. "You did? Aww...I can tell you feel badly, you were trying to make it huh?" He lifted the dress and examined the diaper. "Oh... you popped again..." Jason said surprised as he pulled open the leg of the diaper. "Hey...come here...it's okay." He let go of the diaper and pulled her in to hug her. "Don't be all blushy cheeked on me...I'm sorry I was so hard on you before." He picked her up and put her on his lap...not even caring about the mess. "Do you want to talk about it at all...what happened? Or not really?" He rubbed her back.

She was surprised at how calm he was about it, she was sure he would have gotten irritated. She stood there as he examined the diaper and sat her on his lap, she didnt like the mess pressed up against her. She felt extremely little. "I tried to hold it walking home and I pooped myself going up the stairs...." she looked down at her messy diaper.

"Oh uhuh... those stairs aren't good when you gotta go..." He said talking to her like a small child. "It's just been a tough day for you hmm..." Jason rubbed her back a bit more. "If you are ready for a change you can go on over that way...take your dress off first please." 

She nodded in agreeance to having a tough day. She didnt understand why he was treating her like I child but she guesses its better than him being mad. She gets up and goes to the changing pad and sits down. Not wanting to take off her dress all the way, she hikes it up enough so it's out of the way and lays down.

Jason comes over. He kneels by her. "Hey ...I know you like to keep covered, but we need to take this dress off...it's too easy for it to get in the way..." He sat her up a little and took it off. He did it partly for that reason but also partly to make her feel little. "Here is your paci..." He said plopping it in her mouth. "I'm going to be seeing you naked quite a bit...so you'll have to get used to it... but, you have nothing to be embarrassed about." He said pulling down the diaper. "Well except for maybe this messy diaper." He smiled with a joke. "Just kidding..." 

He cleaned her up and pulled the soiled diaper out. "Finally all clean hmm... fresh air feel good on your bottom?" He held a fresh diaper unfolding it.

"I'm uncomfortable with that... can I please cover up some when getting changed...? The dress was out of the way.." she says as he takes it off and lays her down to begin changing her. She nods to the fresh air bit. 

Lily feels him slip the new diaper under her and put it on around her waist. As he is taping her up on the floor, an unexpected wave of pain in her stomach flows over her and she raises her legs up a bit and immediately pushes another mess into her brand new diaper. 

Jason nodded. "Alright, next time you can keep it on...but don't let it get in the way..."

"Alright all done." Jason said looking around before his eyes go back to her slightly raised hips. "Everything okay Lily?" He looked down at the diaper closer before she could respond and brought his ear closer. "You're pooping again??" He put his hand on her stomach lightly and looked at her.