LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lily's new roommate ... (Private)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily sits up and then gets on her hands and knees, she sits there for a sec, grunts and pushes a couple times, and then the last wave hits her and she poops again, the lump in her diaper getting bigger. "I think I'm done.." she says quietly. 

Jason moves to her, putting his hand on her bottom. "You sure? Come on let's get you in a comfy shirt for the night..." He says as he stands up... "I know you are poopy, but I'm really in need of a poopy diaper changing break..." He wasn't sure how she'd take that news. "Plus if you got any left in there...I want to be sure you are done .."

She stands up as he goes and gets one of her shirts. "Wait what? No I don't wanna stay in a poopy diaper! Can I have a change? Please?" She puts the hand on the back of her diaper to assess the damage. "Its so full... please?" She says as he comes back with a shirt.

She pouts. "But I'm messy.. " she crosses her arms. "Fine, I'll just go do my homework then." She says as she walks to her desk. She didnt wanna sit in a messy diaper but she did not have a choice, she sat down, grimacing and tried to get comfortable.

Jason looks at her as she crosses her arms. He just gives her a look. "That sounds like a good idea... I'm sure you'll forget you are messy after a few minutes."

Jason watched her go and sit down. It was cute that she didn't hardly hesitate. She's sucha little girl... she's going to be used to diapers in no time.

Jason opened a window and went over to Lily as she was starting on her work. "Whatcha working on?" He knelt by her and looked up at her.

She starts working on her homework but she can smell it and it bugs her a bit, she just hasnt been able to hold it all day and while her diapers were convenient, Jason made it embarrassing. She knew she needed them at bedtime but did she need them this bad during the daytime too? Is she doomed to be in diapers the rest of her life? Did she like that? Well it was convenient but also a burden. Great. Now I have to pee again..

"Oh um... math homework, just orientation stuff, nothing interesting.." she said looking at the screen, a little mad he wont change her.

She started doing her orientation assignment before he started talking again. "Something on my paci? Really I dont want a paci why would I want something on it...?" She says as she continues to try and do her assignment. "Dont you have pizza to order?"

• 2 weeks later...

Jason smiled at how shy she was about all this. It was cute...but it probably had something to do with her being stuck in a poopy diaper for awhile. "Flowers...that's cool." He clicked ordering said paci right on the spot. It was white with pink and red roses on it. He didn't tell her he ordered it.

He looked up at her and smiled. "Sure ... pepperoni it is...I'll leave you be for a bit." He smiled and got up, going to the other side of the room, ordering the pizza.

She still had to go potty and her urge to pee was increasing. She didn't really want to increase the mess in the diaper because she was so uncomfortable already. She puts her hand in between her leg to try and hold it. When she sees hes off the phone she looks over at him "I have to go potty again, can I get a new diaper now?" 

Jason didn't look back at her. "It's not bedtime yet... you'll be okay." He looked up after he spoke. "Thank you for telling me you need to go though...the pizza should be here in about 15 minutes"...he noticed the hand between her legs. "Are you having a hard time focusing on your work?"

She frowns, knowing hes gonna make her pee in her diaper. "Well I have to potty...so yeah I'm having a hard time focusing.." this was a weird life she lived now, she liked the diapers at this point because she needs them and they're convenient. Jason seems to be liking this a lot more than he should too. Does he like treating her like a baby? Asking about binkies? And putting her in timeout like a baby? It's a wonder to Lily..

"Well you should go...I won't look." 

Jason turned around and put his laptop up on his desk, checking email. 

Jason has similar wonders to Lily, but he suspects she's at least curious about "being babied" ...from his view point she seems to like being given direction and taken care of, despite it likely being pretty embarrassing at times.

After a few moments Jason spoke up. "Hey Lily...can you come over here when you get a second..."

She rolls her eyes and turns her eyes back to the screen. She then looks down and releases her bladder into the very poopy diaper. The feeling was terrible because now everything was smooshed together. She grimaced at the feel when she moved. 

When he called her over, she stood up, then diaper sagging more than it did and she waddles over to him. "Yeah?" 

He noticed she'd wet as she walked over in the shirt and diaper. He pulled a chair over. "Here have a seat...I want to talk to you about something." He could see her diaper was rather full now.

"So... I wanted to show you what I ordered you..." He turned his screen and showed her the paci. "What do you think? Do you like it?" He wondered what she would say.

She grimaces again as she sits in the chair, she knew he was gonna have a hard time cleaning her up. She looks at the screen at the binky he ordered. "Um....I dont know I didn't think I really needed one.. it's cute I guess, you're the one wasting your money on it." 

He smiled. "Because... you kinda act like a little girl...and also I enjoy treating you like one, I must admit." He took one hand and reached to the side grabbing her paci from his desk. "Open up please." He said bringing it forward. "See ... you will use the new paci plenty, because you have used this one a lot... It was so cute seeing you go to bed with it last night..." 

Jason sat back now. "Do I make you feel embarrassed doing and saying all of this?"

He smiled at her nod. " I like it so much because ..." He was about to say something else when the door was knocked on. "Oh pizza!"

He went to grab it and came back to where they were sitting. He reached out and pulled her paci out. "Maybe I should cut it into little peices and feed you." He smiled. "I'm just kidding... I'll get you a piece though." He handed her a slice on a paper plate.

"Anyway... what was I saying..."