LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lily's new roommate ... (Private)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You need it because I am a big meany and I said so." He smiled a little. "Don't stress out about it...it's cute and no one will know you like it." He paused for a second. "Don't try and act like you don't...you had that in allll night last night."

He was about to walk away when he turned back. "You're still dry right?" He asked not knowing she had peed on her walk back.

She frowned and put it in her mouth. It's not that she likes it,  it's just addicting to her. 

When he asks about the state of her padding she closes her legs a bit and looks at him "Uh... right, yeah" she was hoping her next class would start faster

He is starting to get a better idea of when she is fibbing and isn't, and suspects she's lying to him.

"Lily..." He walks back. "Let me see..." He gently puts a hand on her knee and opens her legs a bit, using his other hand to lift the dress. "Yes you are wet..." He shakes his head a bit. "I need to keep remembering to check you... since you are a little fibber." He said. "I'll change you before we go eat lunch... Try not to make it any more wet in the next 20 minutes..." He said walking over to his desk.

She stood there and sucked on her binky as he checked her. It definitely made her feel little. The swelled up diaper that hung between her legs only emphasized that. She blushed a bit when he found out.

She was confused at what Jason told her. "Its not full though..?" She says as she sits down on her bed. Regardless, it would be easy to wait 20 minutes because she had just went potty.

• 2 weeks later...

"No it's quite full...you are spending extra time in it because you lied to me little missy." He said as he looked back before going to his desk. 

She's so cute. He thought to himself. She's definitely feeling little. 

Some time passed and Jason looked at his phone time, it had been almost 20 minutes. He glanced back at Lily to see what she was doing.

He smiled a little. "Yep... bout that time." He came over and set the changing supplies up on the floor. "Come on down here..." He helped her down and hiked up her dress. He untaped her diaper and brought it down, then started wiping her. He lifted her bottom by pushing her knees into her chest and took out the old diaper before adding a new one. "You are so good during your changes." He praised her, trying to make her blush. He finished by powdering her and taping the diaper snug. "There... feel better? Ready to go?" He held out his hand to take the paci.

She lays on the floor just like he asked. The diaper changed were becoming routine at this point, but that doesnt mean she necessarily likes that she has to get changed often.

When hes done with the change and stands her up, she repositions it so its comfortable. "Yeah I'm ready, let's go!" They walk outside and into his car

Soon they make it to Chipotle, order food and drinks and sit down to eat. Jason finds a free moment and slips a stool softener into her drink. He doesn't want something as strong as a laxative, so it seemed like a good option.

He eats. "You make some cute crinkle sounds moving around and sitting down." He smiled over. "Don't worry it's not really that noticable...I know to listen for it"

She orders a burrito with steak and sits down with Jason. She gradually eats and takes sips of her drink. She blushes and moves her dress around as he says he can hear her crinkles. "Stop! I really dont wanna be noticed. Are you sure nobody can hear it?"

She pouted as he called her crinkle butt, nonetheless she took his hand and walked with him to the car. It looked pretty cloudy outside like it was going to rain. They get in the car and drive off, hey stomach immediately starts to gurgle and turn. She holds onto her stomach "uh oh..." she says out loud