LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lily's new roommate ... (Private)

She was mortified, this was so bad. He would never trust her again! Once she realized the damage was done, she just let the flow continue out, the pressure she peed increased, and the puddle she made on the ground got bigger. She stood up, her socks weren't the only things that were soaked. She moved to the side of the table and didn't look at him, blushing immensely, the diaper still leaking down her legs.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason took her hand and walked her a few steps to the wall. "You stand right here while I clean this mess up...then I'll clean you up." 

He went back to her bed and found the pacifier and went back to her. "Open up please...you keep this in until I'm ready to clean you up...you can think about what you did ..." He put the binki to her lips.

She felt so bad but she literally could not hold it. As he put the binky in her mouth she just stood there and sucked on it and watched him clean up the chair and floor. She looked down at her diaper and squished it like a little kid.

Jason went back and worked on cleaning the floor. He saw her looking at him some. "Hey...eyes on the wall. You're in timeout." He also noticed her poking at the diaper. She was definitely acting littler. 

He went to her when he was done putting a changing pad on the floor. He bent down and peeled off her socks. "Okay little trouble maker...I'm going to lift and carry you over to your changing pad, so you don't get pee everywhere... Put your arm around me please."

He scooped her up. "Are you sorry for making a mess?" 

She jumped and looked back at the wall. I'm just an adult that just had an accident...you dont need to treat me like a toddler..

She puts her arm around him and lets him scoop her up. She kept sucking on the binky and said "Yes...I'm sorry" she felt him put her down and get her normal diapers. "...Can I please wear a pull-up today? I dont want a thick diaper under my clothes for class..." she said quietly. 

"Thank you for saying sorry." He laid her down carefully.

"A pullup? Absolutely not... after yesterday and this morning now you are definitely wearing a diaper." He started to undo the diaper, then brought it down and started to clean her. "I'm sure no one will notice your diaper..."

Jason pulled out the old diaper and put the new one under her. "I'm going to powder you so you don't get a rash...hang on..." He went to grab it.

She pouts and looks up as he cleans her up. Why cant she hold her bladder? Many people must have this problem though.. she thought. She saw him come back with powder and the clothes shes gonna be wearing to school. "I dont want to wear a diaper to class..." she whined 

Jason came back and knelt. He listened as she whined around the binki. "Whining about it isn't going to change anything," he said sprinkling powder on her. He then taped the diaper around her.

"Stand up let's get you dressed." He said holding up a cute shark dress. "This is going to look super cute."

71pFN7NkZZL._AC_UY580_.jpg

"Where did you get this..?" She asked as she stood up. He put the dress on her and she looks down at it. He puts socks, shoes, and does her hair into a loose braid. She looks at the clock. "I need to leave soon." 

Jason put the pacifier in his pocket.

"Oh hold on..." Jason grabs a water bottle he'd prepared for her with juice and a protein type bar. The juice has a diuretic added to it to make her need to go more and the "protein bar" was really a stool softener with some added fiber to help keep her regular.

He put both in her bag and headed out with her. "Someone is a little crinkly... don't worry...I can only hear because it's quite here ... You look very cute." He smiled over as he walked her to class. "I'll be here to get you when you're done too...you have just this one class now and one in the afternoon right?"

She pouts and goes to class. its one thing to be my designated diaper changer but he doesn't have to wait for me at class, we dont have to be next to each other every second of the day! Doesn't HE have things to do?? 

Throughout the class, she drank her juice and ate her protein bar. Nobody seemed to have noticed her diaper.. so that's good. By the end of class though the diuretic was working in her system and she had to go potty pretty bad. She walked out and sure enough he was there 

Jason didn't stay the whole time but was back with 15 minutes or so left in class.

"Hey how did it go??" He gently pulled her aside. "Did it seem like a long hour and a half?" He asked as he casually reached under her dress to feel the diaper. No one seemed to notice. "And dry...good job. Do you need me to take you to the bathroom? I think there is a unisex stall we could go into not too far away?" He wanted to offer an opportunity for her to go, but he tried to make it sound rather embarrassing so she'd decline.

"Well I'm sorry it's embarrassing but I have to do it." He stepped with her a little as she moved back. "Hey hey ... relax I'm all done...say want to help me with something? I was wondering if it's faster to walk back via the library walk way or around the science building. Do you want to go one way and I'll go the other so we can see?" He asked.

She starts to walk the science way and she had to potty so bad. She waddles and looks around, nobody seems to notice. Her need to go grew more and more as she made her way home. I can't hold it anymore...

As she is close to home, her body just started to involuntarily pee, immediately as she started to potty, she waddled behind a bush and squatted, raising up her dress a bit as she peed. The diaper swelled up. As she was done, she put her hand on the diaper to feel the damage. No leaks... good

She stood up, pulled up the diaper, and waddled home.