LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lily's new roommate ... (Private)

"Um...okay" she said quietly "Does that mean I cant go potty at all or not use the toilet..?" She scooted closer and leaned back on the bed, opening up her legs which made her only have to go potty more. "Um.. kinda, it just gets red easy but it doesnt hurt.." she felt him undo the tapes.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He thought perhaps he was making things too complicated. But he reiterated. "No, you should use the potty like a big girl." He brought the diaper down and started to wipe her. "But if you have another accident today...then I'm going to say no more potty. I want to be fair ... But you've already had two accidents today...so a third will mean you are using your diapers for awhile." He looked down at her. 

He pulled out the wet diaper and brought the new one under her raised bottom. "Does that make sense? Tell you what, I'll take you potty in a little bit here... try and help you out." He smiled. "You don't look very red right now... which is good. I'll need to keep an eye on it though."

Jason taped the diaper on her. "There we are. Why don't you go find something comfy to wear...sweats maybe. I can grab something if you want me to."

"I couldnt help myself both those times though. The bathroom is so far away. Wait, for a while? So you wont even let me go to the bathroom even if I wanted to?? " she said as he wiped her. She never really had someone else change her diapers for her so this was a weird feeling. Her little bladder was urging her to make it to a toilet soon but he did say he was taking her so it shouldnt be that bad. 

She got up after her change and walked to her bedroom and closed the door behind her. She bounced around a bit as she was finding something to wear. She found a loose romper, put it on, and checked it out in the mirror. Nobody would be able to tell. Now she just had to worry about not having another accident. ugh....I have to go..and I have to go NOW.

Jason listened to her pretty much whine about the first few accidents. "Well if we happen to be right by a bathroom sure, but yes...if you have another accident you'll be using your diapers." 

She was right about the first accident, he had helped with that one, but the second one was all on her.

Jason hung out and waited for her to return. He thought she was taking awhile but her just let her be.

Jason looked over. "That's a cute outfit." He listened to her. "Look, I'm not trying to force anything on you... look I'll think about it. That's the best I can say for now."

He noticed her shifting a bit as she stood. "You want me to take you over by the bathrooms? We can take a little walk." He stood up.

She didn't respond to his response. She was just worried about going to the bathroom. She perked up when he talked about going to the bathroom.  "Yes please! I have to go actually so that would work." She walked out the door with him, the walking helped jet bladder calm down a bit.

He smiled when she admitted to needing the bathroom. He wondered if she would have said anything otherwise.

"Alright lets go." He said walking out of the room and down the hall. He stopped at the men's room. "Okay here we are...hang on..." He peaked in the door. "Alright coast is clear. I better stand guard here... just call if you need help." He held the door for her.

Lily thanked him and went inside the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She quickly ran to the handicap stall and took off her romper, doing a serious potty dance in the process. She looked down at her diaper and attempted to try and take it off by undoing the tapes. "Oh come on,  hurry!" She danced as she was attempting to undo the tapes. He must have really snugly taped the diaper up.

She felt her bladder starting to give way. "Nononono..." she quietly said under her breath. "I'm right here!" Her body started to involuntarily just flood the diaper. Lily gasped, taped the diaper back up,  and then attempted to squat in the corner to help it all come out better. She was so humiliated! What would Jason think! Lily had to go so bad so shes peeing pretty fast and with a lot of pressure. Well, the diaper cant absorb the flow fast enough and she noticed that it was leaking pretty heavily. She gasped again and spread her legs while she basically peed on the floor. This continued on for about half a minute while she watched the puddle under her grow bigger and bigger.  She couldnt believe herself. Wetting the diaper and basically wetting the floor like a little baby. When she was done, she sighed in relief and then stood up, the diaper was extremely heavy. It was still leaking so she stood there and let the rest of it leak out onto the floor. She shook off her shoes and put the romper back on. You still couldnt tell she was wearing the diaper. She wiped off her shoes with some toilet paper and then flushed the toilet so Jason could hear that she went to the bathroom. She didn't know what to do about the big puddle so she acted like she didn't make that mess, washed her hands, and then very slightly waddled to Jason. "All done!" She said in a reassuring tone.

"Great. Got it back on okay?" Jason smiled at her. "I'll be right back, going to go myself..."

He went in and walked by the stalls noticing the puddle on the floor. He didn't think much of it as he went to the urinal and peed. He washed his hands and came back out. 

"Want to take a walk with me?" He smiled, not at all aware she'd soaked her diaper.

"Y-yeah it's probably not on as good as you would put it on but it's on snug" she weakly smiled.

When he went into the bathroom she worried he would see the puddle and think it's her. She looks down at her crotch and see that the diaper has expanded more. No.. I REALLY hope he doesnt see it.

She stops and makes it not obvious. She smiles back at him "Yeah why not?"

• 2 weeks later...

"Great" He smiled back. He thought something seemed slightly off about how she was acting but her couldn't put his finger on it.

He started to walk and looked over, no one else was in the hallway. "By the way good job using the bathroom. I really thought I was going to have to implement a no bathroom rule for awhile..." Before she could say anything he started talking again. "So do you like ping pong or foosball? We could walk over to the game room. He suggested."

Lily looked away immediately as he was praising her for going to the bathroom. She was humiliated at herself. The heaviness between her legs emphasized that she should feel bad. 

As she walked with him and he continued to talk about the things they could do, hey stomach growled. "Um actually pretty hungry... can we go out to eat?"

"Sure... I'll go grab my keys. Hang tight."

Jason ran back to the room and came back with a backpack over his shoulder and keys in his hand.

He walked down to his car with Lily. "I have a place in mind ... Are you picky with food or can I surprise you?" He smiled

She repositioned and pulled up her diaper as he went into the room, when he came out, she walked with him to the car. "Hmmmm no im not really picky, I like most foods" 

They got to his car and she got into the passenger seat, squishing the diaper against her as she sat. 

Jason got in the car and looked over. "Buckle up." He waited and drove to one of his favorite spots, The Chilli Bowl. "Here we are...love this place... have you been?" The name of the place was visible.

He parked and looked over at her. "You didn't pee on the drive over did you Lily? I feel like it smells a little like pee in here, but ...I could just be losing my mind." He laughed.

"Oh yeah I love chili! Ive never been here before " she looks at the sign. As he asked if she had wet herself she blushed and looked away and nervously chuckled. 

As they were getting out of the car, he noticed wet spots on the seat and on her butt. Her diaper must have leaked when she sat down. 

Jason noticed the spots and shook his head. She must have had this happen in the bathroom he thought. He got out and walked around to her. "Hey, you have something you'd like to tell me?" He stood close in front of her, reaching around behind and patting her bottom. "Why is your diaper so full??" He pressed.

As he walked up to her,  she was worried because he seemed mad. Her heart dropped. When he patted her bottom she blushed intensely and covered her face. "I'm so sorry!!" She was on the verge of tears but she didnt cry. She felt like such a little kid standing there in a leaky full diaper. "I'm so sorry..."

"I'm disappointed Lily... you had an accident and you made it worse by acting like a little girl and hiding it from me." He took her hand and opened the back door. "Climb in here...I'm going to clean you up. Yes right here... just like a kid." He said firmly. They were in a somewhat protected area of the parking lot and no one was nearby. 

"I-I couldn't get the tapes off fast enough!" She said shakily. She hated to hear he was disappointed. It felt like her dad was disappointed in her. She stunned and looked at him when he opened up the door. "Here?!" She looked at him with a sad face. Defeatedly, she layed down in the back seat, as she layed down, she pushed on the diaper more and it leaked out again onto her romper and the seat. She covered her face with her arms. 

"Yes here." He waited for her to lay down. He worked to take her romper off. "Gosh this has gotten pretty wet... you won't be able to put this back on." He then untaped the diaper and opened the backpack he brought. He grabbed out wipes and started to clean her. "I can tell you feel badly about this... it's going to be okay. I'm not mad..."

Jason finished by taking out the old diaper and taping a new one around her. "Okay...let me see what I have for clothes here...here take this wipe and wipe your legs and lower back a bit." He handed it to her.

She stayed quiet while he changed her,  a single tear rolled down her cheek and she wiped it off. As she felt the new diaper getting put on her, she felt a little better because she hated the feel of a wet diaper against her. He said he wasn't mad but she knew he was frustrated.  She sat up and waited for him to get her some clothes. She took the wipe and cleaned off the wet parts of herself. 

He pulled out some light grey sweatpants and a t-shirt that he'd bought for her. It had butterflies and fairies printed on it and looked cute but childish. He put the shirt down over her head. "That's cute...here I'll take the wipe." He took it from her. He helped her get the sweats on next. 

"Alright...do you feel better? Come on and stand up here..." He gave her a hug as she stood.

She didn't care for the shirt,  but she'd rather wear it than nothing. She helped him put the sweats on and she stood up and hugged him back. "Well, I'm not happy if that's what you're asking" she knew what happens now that she yet another accident. He wouldn't enforce that really, right?