LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Favorite Part About Wearing Diapers

Erm where do i start---k da niiiiiiccccce mushy squishy gel feeling wen da nappy is very wet and da warmth and da tightness of da plastic around me waist and hips is very arousing mmmmmmm.

Yesh and noisy nappies makes me smile!!!!!

Love the security of a diaper. Can pee anytime I want and nobody will know about it. The extra padding and the tight plastic are both wonderful. :D

peeing in public, knowing that no one else knows.

the squishy feeling of a wet nappy when I sit down

hearing a noisy nappy wonderingif anyone else around can hear

caching the odd looks ppl give when they notice the nappy poking out around ur waist.

... and the list goes on :D

i love letting go and relaxing my body with no care in the world. plus the crinkles senstion while wetting and puffy butt are fun too diapers are just fun wearing them in public is cool because its your little secret plus every one looks good in a diaper

Guest diapered469

so much to love: the act of wetting is definitely up there, as is the deliciously dirty feeling of doing something taboo. also like wetting in public, and the way it rubs the inside of your thighs ... mmmmmmm.

Guest Guest_DiaperDan_*

My favorite part is my girl pulling off my wet undies. Then i hear the rustling of the plastic nappy being opened and placed under my bum. Then she pulls it up between my legs and taped together nice n tightly. She then puts yet another plastic nappy over the other to make a nice big thick one!And then she pulls a shiny plastic panty over my feet and pulls it over my already thick nappies. It then feels so good with all that bulk and noisy plastic between my legs. I'll be very dry now! :D

Guest joesbabykins

:D

My favorite part about wearing diapers is that nice warm feeling just

just afeter you pee in your diapers :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mine is after i poop in them and its soft and warm..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diaper34

i love the part just after u wet the diaper and it is warm and saggy and also very squishy. Then when i poop in it and squish it around. So nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit that I like the fact that I can wet wherever I want. I dislike the consequences of wearing a wet diaper too long though. Diaper rash has got to be one of the most unpleasant feelings there is. I also like the feel of a diaper between my legs as well as the great crinkly sound they make. Wearing a diaper also makes me feel safe.

Guest Guest_DUDENDIAPERS_*

The best part of wearing a diaper is when I have to change my diaper. I love the feeling of pulling off a nice wet diaper & then washing, drying, & powdering my wee wee, as a new diaper is taped on!!

I love the crinky feeling when the idaper is under your bum with two to three extra pading to make the bulk and thickness. When u pee it and feel the pee trickle down your leg into the protection of the diaper. No need to go to the washroom and the squicshy feeling after a poop

• 8 months later...

This question has more than likely been asked before but not for some time

so here goes once again. What is your favorite part about wearing diapers?

For me it is the feeling when I wet my diaper and the pee runs around and

off my crotch before it gets soked up buy the diaper and that warm feeling of

a freshly wet diaper that is also right up there.