LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Delete your Tumblr account

LilLew

So, if you're anything like me, you're probably going to spend less time on Tumblr as they spend the next few months clumsily flagging or deleting anything that even tangentally-related to ABDL or other kinks. So I just deleted my Tumblr account. And unless you plan to stay on, so should you.

There are two reasons: First, online services like to use number of accounts to sell themselves to prospective advertisers. I admit this is a little petty, but I want there to be no mistake what Tumblr gave up when they made this decision.

The second reason is more important. Scammers, hackers, and other griefers love zombie accounts. Unused or forgotten profiles are a favorite tool for sending harassing messages, trading in questionable goods, catfishing friends, and launching malware attacks. I don't know if all of the above would be feasible off a Tumblr account, but as a rule, when I leave a service, I'm careful to clean up after myself.

So download and save any photos or material you want to keep, then disable your account. It's not just activism; it's good Internet safety.

Well it appears I was prescient. I got burned on Yahoo and saw people get burned on Botophucket

Having ABLG accouts at Yahoo Groups when they went' berserk, see my post

Thi is the Gilette Stadium of ABDL sites