LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Immature Boyfriend (Danny)

TheCormac

Kaitlyn was pissed off with her boyfriend. He'd lost his low paying job about 4 months ago and had promised to start looking for a new one within a month. Four months later he was sat on the sofa with a KFC bucket most likely 3 days old amd several drinks cans littering the lounge.

Kaitlyn stormed back in to the apartment, after a hard day's work this was the ladt thing she needed.

Dan was having a hard time. He had been fired from his job and he wasn't having much luck trying to find something else that suited. 

So he had taken a back seat and had just been trying to relax but his girlfriend had been trying to get him to start acting his age and start doing work, but he just wanted to have some time to himself. He didn't understand why he was being treated like a kid. 

Kaitlyn walked into the lounge and gave Dan an almighty death stare. "Daniel, what are you doing, I thought I told you to clear the pigsty you've made up?", she said angrily. She gave a sigh if exasperation as she sat there. She approahed and gave him a slap. "HELLO! earth calling Daniel!"

Dan knows he's in trouble whenever he hears his full name being used. 

He stops in shock. 

"I've had a tough time. Can't you just give me a break?" I say as I clean up and gives her looks 

"I gave you a month's break Daniel! Really, I mean even with your own job you can't say you paid equally as much as me, but now the least you can do is clean up after yourself.", inhaling sharply, she has to cover her nose and mouth from the stench of crap.

"What the hell! Did you shit yourself?"

Looks at you and looks shocked by you even asking a question like that "no! I haven't messed myself. What do you take me for? I can control my toileting functions" 

I start cleaning up the mess, knowing that I have messed myself a little by accident. 

"I'll start looking for work I promise"

Kaitlyn grabbed Dan by the scruff of his neck, being at least 40 centimetres taller and way, way more fit than him, this was easy.

"It's far too late for that! If you can't even control your poo like a 3 year old, I'm going to have to treat you like a baby. Hmm, I think my sister left her 2year old's overnight stash here. There are probably some diapers in there for you.", she dragged him into the spare room.

Dan looks at her "no way! I'm not wearing your nieces diapers! They would be too small anyway! Gross! I thought it was wind bit it just slipped out. Just give me one more chance! I'll even change a few diapers next time you babysit. Please don't make me wear them"

"I just said I'll change diapers! Not a lot of people would want to do that task. It's gross but I'd do whatever it takes for you not to put a diaper on me" I say.  Deep down I'd love my girlfriend and want to wear diapers and have her baby me  

I look at you "you wouldn't really spank me, would you?"

Looks at you "I'm only asking you a simple question. Why can't you answer that first? Why are you treating me like a child? I'm an adult!" I say as I look at you, knowing I'm in even bigger trouble now. 

Looks at her "Okay okay. I'll listen. Please. Just let me keep my dignity. I'm sorry okay. Just give me one last chance. I'll do anything.  Just please. Don't diaper me"

this has gone too far. Surely she'll see that I'm sorry and leave all this and we can move on.

"Oh it's far too late for that, baby Danny...", Kaotly said, emphasizing the baby. She tuened him around and saw a large brown stain on the back of his pants. " Uh-oh! It wooks wike itty wittle Baby Danny had a boo-boo. Mommy Kaitlyn has to put wittle baby Danny in a wittle baby Diaper."

Looks at you "I um. I made a poopoo.  Can I go clean myself up. It won't happen again I promise Kaitlyn"

Then he hears the word "diaper" and tears fill his eyes "please don't diaper me. Pleeeease"

Dan feels shocked and ashamed at how she was treating him. He was enjoying it but would never admit to this as he doesn't know how she would react. 

"Shush Baby. And from now on it's not Kaitlyn, it's Mommy, Mummy or Mama to you, ickle baby Danny! And Mummy has to get you cleaned up, we can't have you getting nasty nappy rash now can we?"

Kaitly promptly ripped the boxer shorts so  she could remove them like a nappy. She tugged the pants off and held them up. There was rather laege amount of poo, some of it encrusted, staining the fabric.

Danny blushes and looks at you "but. Um.  Okay I guess. Mama. You gonna change my stinky pants. Sorry I made such a messy poo. It just squished about a lot" 

lays there embarrassed, turned on by the love of my life putting a diaper on me and about to wipe my messy bottom. I don't know if she's grossed out by all of this but I don't mind her cleaning me up as it is what babies have done for them. 

Kaitlyn nodded, "It's alright because you're a Baby. And little babies do messy poos, but big men don't do they? No."

She put the spoiled underwear to one side. And got out a diaper from the bag. She got out wet wipes, and quickly wiped his bum. All this while talking about how messy it was and how much of a bay he musg be to have this big of an accident.

Looks at you and looks completely ashamed and bows my head "No mommy. Only babies poo their panties" 

Looks at the diaper and feels nervous, blushing while she's talking about my messy bottom and shivers as the cold wipes touch my poop "mama tats cold"

"What is gonna happen now mommy?"

Looks at you and blushes "mommy. I can take care of myself and mommy can go to work?" 

Blushes at that comment and gets a bulge in the front of my body just thinking about it which I try to hide. 

Dan looks at her and blushes, knowing he doesn't actually have any say in this so he just nods "okay I'll behave for mommy. But who would you have as a babysitter?" I ask nervously 

Hears her mention about breastfeeding and I look at you "um.  Would I be allowed to say yes for definite mommy?"