LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vexx Morelli (chapter 5, 12-4)

Chapter 1

Welcome to the Human Realm

“Where am I?”

Several questions swarmed Vexx's mind as he roused from a particularly fitful slumber; a luxury that he was not able to afford very often. His surroundings were entirely foreign to him. From the fiery ball of light up in the blue sky to the plethora of trees, shrubbery and foliage, there wasn't anything that had any semblance of familiarity. He brought his hands up to rub the sleepiness from his eyes.

“I must still be dreaming.”

When Vexx moved his hands away from his face, he blinked a few times and paused. He brought his hands back into view and glared at them for quite some time. The palms of his hands were heavily scrutinized, as were the backsides. The calluses that once detailed the abundance of war in his lifetime were missing, as were the various battle scars that adorned his hands like treasured medals. In fact, they looked youthful and rejuvenated with very little signs of wear or tear.

He sat up swiftly and quickly investigated the rest of his body. He passed the palms of his hands across his body and legs, all the while with a look of absolute terror across his face. From the head, Vexx was unable to locate the majestic, flowing hair that he was quite prideful of; instead, his locks merely came down to his shoulders. He felt his cheeks and chin were significantly more round and lacked the bold, grizzled facial hair that he tended to from day to day. His teeth weren't all that bad, actually.

His heart nearly skipped a beat when he felt up the muscles on his arms and legs. Or rather, the lack of muscles, in this case. What used to be bulging, hardened, and tough-as-nails muscles seemed to be reduced down to a far-cry from the glory that it used to be. He trembled with uncertainty and beads of sweat formed all over his body. An air of nervousness was very palpable around him.

One last thing to inspect. Vexx held his breath and quickly sneaked a peek under the pants that he awoke in. There wasn't quite an appropriate reaction to what he saw. On the one hand, it seemed appropriate for the size of his new body. On the other hand, it definitely wasn't as long as it used to be, that's for sure. He sat motionless, stunned, until he could no longer hold on to his breath and collapsed back down on to the ground.

“What in the world?” He asked himself. His eyes widened at the sound of his voice, which no longer bore the same amount of bass or depth. He doubted that he could deliver an inspirational speech before a battle with a voice like this! The only thing that he could spur are the half-asleep.

He had no idea what had happened to him. He had no idea who would do something like this to him. Rather than dwell on the unknowns, the resourceful commander sat himself back up to inspect his surroundings once again. He didn't become a respected elite by doing nothing, after all. He pushed himself up into a standing position, taking note of the dirt and grass crushed underneath his body and the feeling of his bare feet against the ground.

He aimlessly wandered for several minutes and he already despised this regressed form of his. Even stepping upon a pebble sent waves of pain shooting throughout his body, which caused him to whoop and to holler. This wasn't right, he could crush boulders with just a thought! Walking through a stream made his feet feel incredibly cold and uncomfortable. This wasn't right, he could brave through magma and lava like they weren't even there! What is wrong with this body?!  Bumping against a tree branch was rather unpleasant and left his arm throbbing.  This wasn't right, he could simply walk through a solid wall as if it were made out of dust!  He felt moisture building up within his eyes, but had no idea what to make of it because it's been a very long time since he's cried.

Finally, it wasn't long before he came across a point of interest. It appeared to be a quaint, wooden house with nature as a backdrop. It was neither too large nor too small. A gated fence runs around the perimeter of the property.  Without considering the consequences, Vexx breached the gate and approached the door.  As he moved closer and closer to the entrance to the abode, there was a familiar scent in the air.  A particular stench that drained the color from his face.

"This is the Human Realm."

Edited by Kermit
chapter 5

Chapter 2

What're Those?

"This is the Human Realm."  The thought resonated in his mind, which sent him through some mental hoops and hurdles.  Vexx transfixed his gaze upon the door while he was lost in his thoughts.  He failed to notice the knob turning, but he snapped back to reality when the door opened and a figure stood in the doorway.  The two exchanged glances and they stood with their gazes locked for a very awkward amount of time.  He momentarily broke eye contact in order to get a better look at the figure.

Upon further inspection, the figure that stood in the doorway was a woman.  She appeared to be a tad taller than Vexx and had a healthy amount of weight to her frame, as opposed to his petite frame.  Her hair, in further contrast to Vexx, was chocolate in color and reached down to the small of her back.  It was difficult for Vexx to pinpoint her age, but he could make an educated guess that she was a bit past her prime.  Earrings, specifically golden hoops, temporarily drew his attention before he locked gazes with her again.

"Well?"  She asked, delivered with a level of freshness that put the produce aisle to shame.  Her arms were crossed over her chest while she leaned against the door frame, blocking him entry.  "What do you want?"  He furrowed his brows at her blatant level of disrespect speaking to an elite such as himself.  If things were normal, he would have crushed her where she stood and decimated her remains with his fury.

"Well, human, I will bestow upon you the privilege to house me."  He responded with a similar level of freshness, folding his arms over his chest in kind.  His retort would've been leagues more impressive if his regressed form didn't appear so frail, especially the tears in his eyes or the small crack in his voice as he spoke.  His entire body was aching and he honestly didn't want to deal with anything else nature had to offer.  In a sense, he was like those puppies on those heart-wrenching commercials.  Her expression was deadpan for a moment before her brows arched upwards.

"Come on in, you look dreadful."  Her voice, contrary to the deadpan expression she wore not too long ago, was filled with worry and sympathy.  The woman grabbed a hold of Vexx's arm and pulled him inside.  He was almost like a rag-doll to her and nearly stumbled when he moved through the threshold.  "Look at you, you don't even have any shoes!"  She exclaimed once she closed the door behind her.  "Poor dear!  What happened to you?  Where are your parents?  What is your name?"  She had so many questions as she surveyed Vexx's body.  Fortunately, he only seemed to be a little cut up, a little dirty and just requiring a little bit of R & R. 

"I don't know."  He responded matter-of-factly.  It was true that he had no idea how he came to be in the Human Realm, nor did he know why he was in this regressed form. It was also true that he had no idea about the whereabouts of his parents because he had simply lost track of them and had no further use for them.  "My name is Vexx."

"That's awful!"  She exclaimed, in response to his answer to her first two questions, while she pushed Vexx around the house in a flurry.  She guided him to her bathroom and opened the door to let him inside.  "You take a shower," she gestured at the bathtub in the corner, "and I'll get you some clothes and fix you a quick bite to eat."  With that being said, the woman dashed off.

This left Vexx to his own machinations.  He cautiously ventured deeper into the bathroom with an amazed expression on his face.  "What are all of these things?" 

Chapter 3

Watch What You Say

"What are all of these things?"  Vexx gawked at the various human inventions in the bathroom, things that battle-oriented persons like himself would never dream of creating in a thousand years!  He approached the bathtub that the home owner gestured at and squatted down to observe the smooth porcelain.  It felt cool against the touch and it was pristine and white, unlike many other things where he is from.  As his gaze traveled around, he found himself crawling into the bathtub, and took note of the blue, ocean-themed, translucent curtain draped overhead.  The curtains were made out of a thick plastic, unlike anything that the war-focused individual has ever come across in his various conquests.  They crinkled within his grasp and he was impressed at how easy it moved along the pole, to obscure him from vision. 

His attention then traveled to the spout and the two knobs on either side.  Vexx caught a small glimpse of his reflection in the rounded plane of the spout and grimaced.  He decided that he would ignore it and grabbed on to the knobs.  In his curious exploration of the tub, he completely disregarded to disrobe himself because the knobs were the next items he was examining.  Water poured overhead down on to the unsuspecting Vexx, spooking him momentarily until he figured out what was happening.  He's bathed before, but it was usually with a bucket and a brush.  The dirt that accumulated over his body was washed away by the steady torrent of warm water against his body.  He admitted that the feeling of the water against his aching body felt relieving.

After a few minutes, Vexx saw that there were no longer any traces of dirt on his person.  He turned a knob in an effort to stop the flow of water.  Instead, he just made the water freezing cold.  "Cold!  Cold!  COLD!"  After a bit of cold shower dancing, he grabbed the shower curtain and unceremoniously wrapped it around himself.  He thought it was some kind of robe because what other reason would it be there?  However, that only caused him to pull the shower curtain off of the rail and, as a result, he simply tumbled out of the tub  Fortunately, he was uninjured from his fall, just getting cold water poured on to him.

The sound of footsteps could be heard as the woman rushed to the scene of the accident.  She is absolutely dumbfounded by what she saw:  A fully-clothed young adult on the ground, tangled up in her shower curtains while the shower was still running.  She entered the bathroom and turned the water off to keep the floor from getting too wet.  She gave Vexx quite the concerned look.  She helped him off of the ground, unraveling the shower curtain from his body and set it inside of the bathtub.  Moments beforehand, she had placed a towel and a change of clothes for him in the bathroom.

"I didn't have a lot of clothes in your size," she said, handing him the towel.  Fortunately, he didn't seem to have any trouble toweling himself off, except for when it came to his wet clothing that remained drenched despite his fervent rubbing.  She stood there and watched in awe until he finally gave up and growled in frustration.  "You have to take your clothes off, dear."  She instructed.  He's toweled himself off before because he's definitely bathed, but the clothes he had were thin enough a few swipes with a towel and they were dry.  She averted her gaze as he removed his clothing with relative ease and completed the toweling.  "Anyway, as I was saying, I didn't have a lot of clothes in your size.  I hope you don't mind wearing my son's old things."

In a small pile, there were three articles of clothing: undergarment, pants and a shirt.  He correctly picked up the undergarment first and rubbed the materials between his finger-tips.  He is still shocked over the fact that humans had access to such amazing technology!  However, the cartoon patterns decorating the underoos weren't something that he appreciated.  Despite that, he recognized her hospitality and slipped into the undergarment with relative ease.  Though, he somehow put the white T-shirt on backwards and he left the pants unbuttoned and unzipped.

She looked at him nice and long before her palm came to her face.  She shook her head in disbelief.  Somehow he couldn't dress himself properly...  Was he testing her?  Was he a few crayons short of a full box?  It wasn't easy to discern at the moment, but she had her suspicions with the latter.  Upon reflection, he definitely addressed her as a human when he was at the door and that's definitely not normal.

"Now, for my meal."  He claps his hands together, as a member of the elite might do to get his servants and maids to scramble around to make a feast.

"Excuse me?"

"I was promised food.  I've bathed and I'm clothed.  Now, for my meal."

"Look here; I don't know who you think you are, but that is no way to speak to somebody, young man!  Apologize!"  She scolded him.

"Don't you know who I am?"  He furrowed his brows and raised his voice to match her tone.  How dare she reprimand him and demand an apology!  In fact, she should be the one begging for forgiveness!  "I am Vexx Morelli!   I am a feared and revered commander of the Infernal Army!  You apologize!"

She brought her other palm to her face and muttered under her breath: "Oh my word, what is wrong with this child?"  She took a very deep breath to center herself, but there was no way she was going to let what he said slide.  "Calm down, Cher," she mumbled to herself.  "He's just confused boy who doesn't know any better."  She almost seemed to have forgiven him.

"Stop talking to yourself and present to me my feast, maid!"  He tossed his towel at her face emphatically, as an elite would do to a testy servant or maid to assert their dominance.  However, Cher wasn't a maid nor was she a pushover.  She threw the towel down to the ground to reveal a face that even scared Vexx.  Her face was red; her lips were pursed; her brows were furrowed; her nostrils were flaring.  Oh no, he had done it.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him over to the toilet.  She set the lid down and took a seat and simply draped the young man over her lap.  He was pinned with his arm against his back and simply unable to maneuver himself free from his position.

"Unhand me, you wench!  You bitch!"  He cursed and spat.  Though, that only seemed to fuel her rage as she pulled his pants and underoos down a bit and revealed his buttocks.  Despite his struggling, Cher raised a hand up high.

Chapter 4

Spanked and Lapsed

Despite his struggling, Cher raised a hand up high.  She held her hand up for a moment to build up some tension and swung with momentum and a passion.  Her hand struck down against the flesh of his left butt cheek, and the sound resonated throughout the bathroom.  SMACK!  Redness formed around where her hand came into contact with his buttock and he writhed around in discomfort, shame and pain.  He was Vexx Morelli, the feared and revered commander of the Infernal Army!  There was no way that a mere mortal human could physically best him, let alone harm him!  However, the way that she had him splayed across her lap and the way that his bottom was hurting, there was a case to be made against those claims.

"Release me at once!"  Vexx exclaimed, as he desperately pushed and smacked his fists against her legs to free himself, but to no avail.  SMACK!  A second stinging smack came from above, this time upon his right cheek.  He winced and could feel the tears that were in his eyes earlier return.  He's never experienced this level of shame or pain before.  "I-I command you!"  His voice trembled and lost the air of self-confidence that he once had. 

SMACK!  SMACK!  The spanks to his rear end came as a volley of continuous, unforgiving strikes with very little time for him to brace himself or recover from the previous strike.  He felt a lump in his throat as he struggled to hold back his tears and fight Cher off at the same time.  Yet, that wasn't the only sensation that he felt.  In fact, there were two sensations:  one in his bladder and the other in his head.  SMACK!  SMACK!  There was a growing pressure in his bladder and a dizzying pain in his head.

It was difficult to concentrate on either of the sensations.  In fact, it became harder and harder for Vexx to concentrate at all.  It was like a switch went off in his mind and it seemed to be slipping out of his control.  For just a brief moment, through all of the pain, he lost consciousness and his eyes were dull and blank.  SPANK!  However, he was brought back when he felt another smack to his now very red bottom.  Even though he was 'back', there was something different about him.  Nothing physical, but in his mind.  Where there used to be a feared and revered commander, now there was a frightened child.

"No more!"  He whined, sounding less like a young adult and more like a young child.  SMACK! SMACK!  He felt the tears freely flowing down his cheeks.  He was blubbering and quietly sobbing as he laid limp across her lap and ceased his resistance, a far cry from the fierce, determined struggle that he was putting up up until that point.  At this point, the pressure in his bladder was too much for his body to handle.  A hot stream of urine quickly gushed out of him, immediately soaking through the pants that he was provided.  A dark spot formed across the front of his borrowed pants, the pee trickled down his legs and formed a massive puddle under him.  Cher noticed the wetness forming around her feet and wasn't too pleased with these turn of events, but she started to relent on the assault against his bottom through sheer pity.

"Then say you're sorry!"  SMACK!

"I'm sorry!"  Vexx managed to say through his sniffles and tears.  There was snot running down his face and he was bawling freely now.  Never in a millennia would Vexx have expected to cry and apologize in his lifetime.  In his previous 'life', he would've much rather died fighting than to give his opponent the satisfaction of seeing him so weak and vulnerable!  However, given the circumstances of his mind and body, his stance on that changed.

"That's what I thought."  Cher said, and pulled her hand up into the air.  Instead of smacking his bottom one last time, she rotated her wrist and shook it around because it had been a very long time since she's had to administer a spanking.  She brought her hand down to gently rub his tender rear end to help soothe a bit of the pain.  She let him cry for a few minutes while she reflected.  As she gazed down at his form, the woman felt something that tugged at her heart-strings.  Was this what Empty Nest Syndrome felt like?  It had been years since her son left home and she was doing particularly well for herself, but the sudden appearance of Vexx ignited a maternal fire within her.  Was this why she let the stranger into her home so easily?  Was this why she was so eager to provide him with a hot shower, fresh clothes and food?

"Stand up."  She instructed with a soft voice and loosened her grip on his arm.  He slowly rose to his feet and stood in his puddle.  He rubbed at his face with the back of his hands and his arms and avoided her harsh gaze.  "You are to stand facing that corner until I've returned.  Understood?"  She asked.  Vexx gave a meek nod, but she was unsatisfied with the response.  "Yes or no, do you understand?"

"Yes."  He croaked with a coarse voice.  He was obedient and faced the corner of the bathroom.

"If you are going to be a guest in my house, and as long as you stay, then you will have to follow my rules.  Understood?" 

"Yes."

"Good.  I'm glad I saved John's diaper discipline things."  She said ominously as she rose to her feet.  Cher took a few steps over to the sink cupboard and opened it up .

Edited by Kermit
Title

Chapter 5

Food and Snooze

Cher took a few steps over to the sink cupboard and opened it up.  Aside from the various shampoos, conditioners and soaps that one might expect from a lady's sink cupboard, there was a curious, unlabeled box.  She withdrew the box from its place in the cupboard, holding it close to her body as she walked back over the toilet seat.  It's placed down and opened up and she goes over the contents.

"The first rule," Cher said as she pulled a tub of baby wipes out of the box and a large, plastic sheet.  She laid the plastic sheet on a spot on the bathroom room that wasn't covered in water or urine.  "You are to always be diapered."  She paused.  "Except when you're bathing."  She figured she had to be specific with Vexx, otherwise he might somehow take things literally and wear his diapers even into the bath.  Cher instructed the young man to remove his pants and underpants, move away from the corner and lay down on the plastic sheet.

Without a word of protest, he complied with her demands.  He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of both his pants and underpants and tugged down down his legs.  He could feel the sopping material of the clothes against himself and the rapidly cooling urine.  There's a moment of disgust as he realized what he had done and a feeling of shame that washed over him.  Vexx carefully laid down on the plastic sheet because he wanted to avoid putting too much pressure on his reddened behind.

"Oh my word..."  Cher gawked at the length of the young man.  To say the very least, she was very flustered.  Her ex-husband and her son didn't compare too Vexx.  She cleared her throat as she regained her bearings.  With several baby wipes, the woman cleaned the urine off of Vexx's lower half.  It was good luck that his shirt remained dry and clean throughout the ordeal.  Her delicate touch started on his outer thigh and gradually worked down in circles.  As she worked inwards, she couldn't help but to pay special attention to the young man's shaft and balls.  Aside from his package, he seemed more like an overgrown toddler than an adult.

"Rule number two; you will be treated like a child.  No, a toddler, as long as you have to be in diapers."  Cher reached into the box and pulled out the coup de grace.  It was a blue, cloth diaper with white dots decorating the entire thing.  It wasn't particularly bulky or thick, but it did wonders to keep John in check when he was misbehaving.  It was thick enough to remind him that he was diapered, but it was thin enough that he could wear it discretely under his clothes.  However, seeing how much Vexx had wet himself, Cher was sure that she had to drive off to town or go online to order some thicker diapers.  On the other hand, she could always layer up the cloth and apply plastic pants, but she didn't have those at the moment.  "This means that anything I say goes."

With his lower half cleaned, she briefly washed her hands at the sink before she knelt beside him to begin the diapering process.  With relative ease, Cher hoisted Vexx's legs up into the air by his ankles.  A feat that he would normally be amazed at, but his mind was a little fuzzy at the moment.  He only wanted this to be over!  The cloth diaper was slid into place under his rump and she was careful to lower him gently.  Cher kept his knees bent as she set his legs back down.  From the box, she pulled  out baby powder, which she used to liberally dust his crotch and groin.  It seemed like she was serious about Vexx always being diapered.

The front of the diaper was pulled up and held against his stomach.  She awkwardly positioned his member pointed downward and tucked between his legs.  One hand pinned the front in place while her other hand fastened the buttons on the wings of the cloth diaper into place.  Finally, a velcro cover hid the buttons from sight and guaranteed that he wouldn't be tampering with his diaper without alerting to her by the sound of the velcro ripping.  As she stood, she admired her work and felt great about having someone to take care of again.  Vexx was laying there quietly sniffling to himself with his arms crossed over his chest.

"And the third rule..."  She headed over to the sink and washed her hands once again.  She thought about what other rule she could impose on him.  He was already going through diaper discipline and he was already being treated as a toddler.  "Ah, you are to address me as Mama, Mommy, something along those lines.  Otherwise I'm not going to listen to you."  She nodded her head in satisfaction.  Cher put the diapering supplies back into the box from whence they came and left the box on top of the toilet seat.  Instead of ordering him to stand up, she helped him to his feet. 

Vexx immediately noticed the bulk between his legs.  It was unlike any kind of sensation that he's experienced in his life.  His legs wobbled a little because he was still trembling as a result of the spanking.  She wrapped her arms around him in an embrace until his tears stopped and his sniffles subsided.  Then, she slowly guided him towards her kitchen.  The mess in the bathroom could be dealt with later, after she put Vexx down for a nap following lunch.  With every step, Vexx was reminded of the presence of the diaper between his legs.  The infantile garment would normally have been ripped off and incinerated, but in his current state of mind, it was rather comforting.  The way that it swaddled him; the way that it hugged his groin; the way that it felt warm...  It made him feel secure. 

Eventually they arrive at the kitchen, where Vexx is sat down at the kitchen table and presented with a sandwich and a cup of water.  Fortunately, he managed to feed himself just fine without much incident, aside from the occasional crumbs or condiment smearing on his cheeks.  Unfortunately, he managed to get himself wet trying to drink from the glass of water.  He held the glass with both hands and bottoms up!  He coughed and sputtered and warily looked over at Cher.  She just gave him a disapproving shake of her head and used a clean dish rag to wipe his face and chest.  She wondered who would abandon a child like this when all he needed was some patience love and guidance?  Despite the poor first impression, she felt like there was special between them.

"Alright, off to bed with you." 

"I don't wanna..."  He quietly whined, completely out of character from when he first arrived.  He was articulated, but the Vexx in front of her seemed a lot more immature.  She raised a brow at a him and he quickly hiked his shoulders up.  He gave her an apologetic look and quickly moved in place beside her.  She led him to a spare bedroom and helped him into the bed.  She pulled the blanket over his body and tucked him in to make sure he didn't fall out.  It didn't take long for the ex-feared and revered commander of the Infernal Army to doze off.

• Like 1

I am loving the story so far. I have to apologize for being so late getting to it. This last month has been hell. I really enjoyed how you have taken a mighty warrior and turned him into a scared little boy. I am interested in learning how this all came to be. It was worth more than just a like but one will have to work for now. It’s all I have left to give today. I will be looking for more.