LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Royal babies( private )

Hya123

Hailey was so happy today she woke up extra early to get everything ready. Today was the day her and her husband  were adopting a child. They haven’t decided I’d they wanted a girl or a boy but they would figure it out when they got there.  

She had set up two nursery’s because of it. 

“ honey we have to get going. Are  child is waiting for us. “ hailey said  calling up two the stairs. 

Logan walked down the stairs after getting himself ready; he was also excited to adopt a child. He'd never adopted before, and he thought it'd be interesting. More than anything, he was simply nervous and overjoyed at the possibility of being a father. He smiled at his wife, planting a kiss on her cheek when he walked downstairs, "I know, love. I want to go see our child, too." He assured her, leading Hailey to the car so they could get going. "No matter which one we adopt, it'll be a new experience for both of us; I'm actually a bit nervous." He admitted, smiling.

“ I am nervous to I can’t this is happening for us. But I know we both be good parents. So we having nothing to worry “ Bailey said kissing him then got in the passenger seat. 

“ I wonder how the child is going to act “ hailey asked.

Logan smiled when his wife kissed him, and nodded. "I do, too, but I think we should just wait and see." He replied, turning the ignition and starting the car. With a happy and nervous grin aimed at his beautiful wife, the man started driving off. Logan didn't quite know where they'd adopt their child, so he asked her for directions before proceeding. After they finally reached their destination, he felt something between excited and nervous; he couldn't wait to have a baby or a little child of their own, someone to look after and love. It'd be exciting, that was for sure.

Hailey got out the car and walked into the building. They both knew when they came here it was for ageplay children. Meaning the adults were poor and now are children. The could be adopted by only rich families. 

“ hello I’m hailed and this is my husband Lucas we are here to adopt a child. “ hailey said to the secretary. 

She looked up at hailey. “ okay hold on we have to get the babies ready “ she said. 

Grace was sitting in her crib in just a pamper and t shirt. She hated being in this place the workers would be mean and everything. 

Bill was curled up in his crib, sucking his thumb in nothing but a baby diaper. His diaper needed changing, he was cold, and everything hurt. The workers didn't change him sometimes, and he..he was scared of them; they were mean. Gurgling softly, he rolled onto his back and sniffled, tears brimming in his eyes. The tiny baby was already crying in pain; he was always hungry, so hungry his tummy hurt, and they never fed him anything, not unless they had to keep up appearances.

Logan smiled, and nodded. "Okay." He was anxious to go and see the babies. He already heard one crying, and the father in him wanted to go over and soothe the poor little thing, whoever it was. "This place seems...nice." was all that he could say, unable to think of saying much else.

Edited by marxthebaby

Hailey looked around the building it was a decent building. “ yea I guess “ Hailey  said 

The lady came back. “ okay follow me “ she said she led them to the back room after they made one of the kids stop crying by threatening him. 

Hailey looked at the children in the crib she saw a little boy sniffling and wiping his tears. 

Grace had been just sitting looking at the two people walk in she knew no one would take her so she just laid down. 

Right away, Logan saw an adorable little girl. He walked over to her crib and smiled. "Hi, sweetie. You're just so cute; what's your name?" He asked her, unsure about the people running this place; they didn't seem to be taking very good care of this little ones, and it made him feel sorry for them. When he noticed the little crying boy in the crib next to hers, he smiled at him, too, but focused mainly on the sweet little girl. 

The diapered little baby boy was still trembling, his eyes full of tears. He flinched when the worker walked in and threatened one of the others to stay quiet, whimpering, and began to cry for real. When the nice lady looked at him, he made grabby-hands at her and sniffled, wanting to be picked up. He tried to speak, his voice hoarse from lack of use-they didn't like it when the babies talked-and cooed, "Uppies." 

Hailey saw how this little boy was acting. Then when he said uppy her heart melted she lifted out the crib and cuddled him. 

“ hey sweet boy would like to come home with me “ Haley  cooed. She could tell he was malnourished. 

The girl looked at him and smiled and just sat back down she was hungry but knew better than to ask a worker. 

The malnourished little boy nodded, gurgling. He kicked his little legs cutely as she cuddled him, snuggling up to her chest. Cooing and still shivering, he nodded, reaching up, arms spread wide open, "Home? We go home?"

He smiled, and picked the girl up very gently, careful not to drop her. "Poor little thing...they're not feeding you enough, are they?" Logan sounded a bit upset at this; the condition these poor little babies were in was dismal. It didn't seem like anyone was being very kind to them, and it broke his heart, seeing how thin she was. He set her down on her little feet next to him, crouching down to meet her gaze, "Do you want to come home with me, sweetie?"

Hailey smiled at the cute boy. “ yes we are going home “ Hailey cooed she walked over to Logan. 

Grace was a little scared being g picked up. But relaxed in his hold. She liked this feeling. “ yeah that seems nice “ grace said. 

Logan smiled, and kissed her forehead. "I'm glad that you do." He looked at Hailey and smiled, stroking his little girl's hair(he was already thinking of her as "his little girl", already getting attached). Then, he saw the cute little boy clinging to his wife; he sighed. "Oh, no; Hailey, they're both adorable. What will we do? Both of them look like they haven't eaten a thing in days.." He couldn't just leave them here, all alone. "Should we...adopt them both?"

Bill calmed down, and cuddled up to the woman with a coo. He glanced down at the girl and reached for her, too, "Si-sistuh." He babbled, cooing adorably, his little eyes big and happy. "Sistuh!" The little baby boy proclaimed, thumb in his mouth. The wet-diapered baby seemed to be warming up to her, too.

Hailey looked at the little girl and knew she couldn’t leave the little girl alone all by herself.  “ of course we have two nursery and there both need a loving home “ Hailey said. She was loving this already. “ we just need to get clothes for both of them.” 

Grace was smiling now but still hungry she whined a little bit because of it. 

Logan nodded in agreement. "I'm happy we both agree, Hailey. I'll help you shop for their clothes later on." He replied, smiling at them both. He heard the girl's tummy rumble a bit, and figured her whine was because she was hungry. "You hungry, sweetie? They really must not feed you enough, poor thing. Don't worry, Mommy and Daddy will feed you when we get home." The man assured her, giving her a gentle pat on the head, sympathy plain in his gaze.

Bill simply curled up in Hailey's arms, babbling softly. He shivered when one of the workers walked by, flinching, and began to whimper. The one-year-old boy whined and curled up, uncomfortable; the workers were mean, but this lady who spoke to him gently was very nice. Bill clung to her shirt, tears in his eyes, and wound up wetting himself again. Frightened, he drew back; he often got punished for wetting himself too thoroughly. He didn't want this nice lady to punish him; he sounded scared when he told her, "Sowwy." in a soft, childish voice.

When Hailey  was holding bill she felt him jump as a worker walked by them. She rubbed his back to try and get him to calm down. “ it’s okay baby. I promise they will not hurt you anymore “ hailey said in a calm voice.  She walked to the desk signed the papers for both kids and walked to the car. “ oh honey we only have one car seat “ 

grace felt safe and secure in this mans arms. “ otay daddy “ grace said nuzzling into the side of his arms. She looked at the women holding the boy. She knew that she would be his older sister. 

Logan snuggled up to the girl, stroking her hair as she nuzzled into the side of his arms. He held her gently, sure to be careful, and when they left he kept her in his arms; she seemed to enjoy it. He let his wife fill out the papers-he was always bad at filling out paperwork-and then walked to the car with her. That was when he realized they only had one carseat. "I can carry this little one." The man assured Hailey, holding the girl in question gently. When she called him Daddy, he smiled and kissed her forehead. "Such a good girl." 

Bill gurgled when he was assured that they wouldn't hurt him anymore, snuggling up to the nice lady with a sigh. The baby boy sucked on his thumb as he was carried to the car, reaching up for her, babbling incoherently. He was wet, and it wasn't all that pleasant to be sitting around in a piss-filled diaper all morning. Whimpering, he snuggled up to his new Mommy and sucked on his thumb.

Hailey buckled the little boy in the car seat and smiled at him then drove the car. Once they got home. Hailey got bill out the car and walked into the house and in the living room.  “ I’ll make them bottles  then we can show them around “ hailey said as she sat bill on the couch. 

Bill clung to her when she carried him into the house, reluctantly letting her go when she went about setting him on the couch. He sniffled, reaching for her, tears brimming in his little eyes. His diaper was wet, and he had a rash on his bottom that was especially painful; it was what brought tears to his eyes. "Diapie wet." Bill told his new Mommy, thumb straying to his mouth. 

Logan helped the little girl out of the car, and carried her into the house after Hailey. He was about to just set her down on the couch with the diapered boy, before deciding against it. "Aw, you really are a little Daddy's girl, aren't you, sweetie? Such a cutie." He cooed, sitting down with Grace in his arms, letting her snuggle him as much as she wanted. He'd spoil both of his kids rotten, especially his new princess; he couldn't help it, she was too cute. 

Hailey came back with diapers bottles and rash cream for both kids knowing the needed it. She walked over to bill. “ let’s get that diaper changed she said laying him down” Hailey opened the diaper and noticed how red his bottom was she cleaned him good and added lots of rash cream then a new diaper.  “ honey make sure you change her good” 

grace was so happy and but her diaper was wet and itching. Plus she was hungry. “ baba daddy “ grace said with a slight whine. 

Bill nodded, sucking his thumb as he was lain down. He babbled as he was changed, wincing when Mommy opened the diaper, his bottom hurting. When she rubbed rash cream onto his rash-covered bottom, he made a soft cooing noise, relieved to be all nice and cold. The little boy drooled and kept on sucking on his thumb, his little legs kicking just a bit. As his new diaper was put on, he cooed in relief and grabbed for her, his eyes big and sweet, "Tank 'ou, Mommy. Baba?" 

Logan smiled, and set the little girl down, carefully removing her diaper and sliding a new one underneath after cleaning her very well. His jaw tightened in annoyance when he saw how bad her rash had been allowed to get, and he made a mental note to report that orphanage for neglect later on, after getting everything settled. He carefully rubbed rash cream all over her bottom and thighs so she wouldn't get another rash, and a new diaper. "Okay, sweetie; Daddy will get his little princess a baba for being such a good girl." He cooed, tickling her tummy as he picked her up, cradling her as he walked into the kitchen and fixed her a bottle.

Hailed say on the couch and cradled the little in her lap. She let him drink the bottle and patted his bottom. She loved his little big eyes. Hailey could tell he was going to be a mommy boy. Which was okay she was going to spoil him. 

Grace whined as she was change as her bottom really hurt. The cream   Made her bottom feel a lot better. She was happy to see the bottle and began hungrily drinking the bottle. 

Hailey watches both kids drink the bottles. “ honey we need to make sure they get a lot of good food in. They are so hungry 

Bill gurgled, drinking his bottle with a smile. As he drank the warm milk, he snuggled up to her with a happy set of coos, resting his head close to her chest. His big eyes trained on her and her alone, filled with love as he guzzled down the bottle quickly. He coughed a little because he drank too quickly, but he started drinking again after, this time careful to drink slower so he wouldn't choke or get anything down the wrong pipe. 

Logan rocked his baby girl gently, giving her a tiny pat on her diapered bottom. "Aw, is my sweetie thirsty? Drink all you want." He cooed, stroking her hair and holding her carefully. When his wife mentioned they each had to make sure the kids got a lot of good food in, he nodded in agreement, "They haven't been fed enough, the poor little things. I should report that place they came from for neglect; they didn't feed you good babas there, did they princess? No, no they didn't." Logan nuzzled his baby girl and rubbed circles on her back as she drank.

Hailey watched as billy drank. “ slow down baby I promise you can have more “ hailey said as she rubbed his back. Hailey  looked over at her husband. “ yes I am definitely filing a report to the place they  had bad rashes and not fed properly “ 

grace greedily drank the bottle she was still really hungry when was still done this is the first thing she had in two days. Grace whine as it was almost gone and she wanted more.

Billy gurgled, sucking on his bottle. He drooled down his chin as his back was rubbed, cooing when the nice lady told him to slow down. He did what she told him to, happy she was going to let him have more of his baba when he was all done. When he was finished, he let out a tiny burp and reached for his new Mommy, releasing the rubber nipple. His tummy grumbled; he was still hungry, from not having eaten in two days. "Mommy, hungwy. Num-nums?"

Logan rocked his little girl, stroking her hair again. "There, there; I'll get you some more food, hungry girl. I'll give you another baba and then some apple-sauce or something light like that; I can't have my princess throwing up, no I can't." He cooed, carrying her into the kitchen and warming her another bottle. "I'll be sure to file one, too, Hailey; they'll probably have to take action if both of us complain. Isn't that right, princess? Your Daddy's gonna make sure nobody else gets all hungry and yucky, yes he is." Logan crooned gently, sliding the bottle into her mouth.

Hailey carries bill to the kitchen too  knowing he was hungry as well. She sat him in. The other high chair then made him another bottle and gave it to him.

” I’ll make both kids so good homemade applesauce “ hailey said going to make that for them. 

Grace was happy to have a bottle it felt so good in her tummy. She drank it and her mouth water as she waited for the sweet delicious apple sauce.