LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

San Francisco delivery boy et al

I go to Burning Man for a VERY long time every year...and those 2ish months ARE my life.  I’m an artist at heart but enjoy science, mythology, and mysticism.  I’m one of the best substitute teachers of all time, a delivery boy, alchemist, and ex-shaman.  I’ve been living in my van for years and would also say I’m an “air nomad” of sorts.

my year consists of making money doing fairly easy tasks (as I have ZERO ambition to “rise” in the ranks of this horrid excuse of society full of bullsh*t and bullsh*tters) in order to go back to burning man where I help build giant wooden art projects we later burn down for no pay because WE DONT BELIEVE IN MONEY OUT THERE.  Also, I dress kind of strange now because of that thing in the desert really shifted my sense of “giving a sh*t what others think of me”.

im fairly grey-asexual but do have 2 kinks, one of which is diapers.  I wear nearly every day when doing deliveries in San Francisco.  Never at school because BOUNDARIES, yo.

i enjoy messing more than wetting but have found with day-to-day wear that wetting is pretty cool too.  I wear L4’s.

not really into age play or being a baby but....I go to burning man and am very open to new experiences.  There is a lot more to this burner thing than can be described to someone who has never gone.  Ironically, I have never worn publicly at the burn but have seen several.  I know you’re out there and GOOD FOR YOU.  I’m not THAT brave...but then again I have a reputation in that city.  I’m not just anyone. And it’s a LONG story that I’m putting on the restricted access shelf.

i enjoy smoking weed, drinking beer/wine/whatever, whippits, and psychedelic drugs in proper set and setting.  Not really C or K or MDMA, though.....I have a brain to keep from completely falling into mad oblivion, but drugs are fraking awesome and that doesn’t make me a bad person.

i am a genuinely kind man. Kind to the point I hide myself from the world because, given all my spirity mumbo jumbo, I CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH PEOPLE and tend to stay away from most human hearts as they have a tendency for cruelty, emotional unawareness, ignorance, and selfishness on a level I just can’t handle given my level of ‘sensitivity’.  It’s a profound weakness of mine in the default world but becomes my literal SUPERPOWER at the burn....the people out there have good hearts and are not so accepting of default social norms, practices, and paradigms.

what else?  I’m just this guy.  I live in my van.  I wear and use diapers for what they’re meant for.  When I’m wearing, it isn’t a sexual thing.  When I’m not, it is. Kinda strange, but hey, it is what it is.

Not much more to say.  I’m in several esoteric cults but don’t subscribe to any kind of hierarchy within those cults (the best of them don’t have them and go based purely on social/mystical merit).  I believe in the power of the universe to create spontaneous order from chaos....but, as a discordant sage, am a HUGE FAN of Eris and all that chaos crap.  I also enjoy Bob and his church of the sub genius....but would not consider myself a Bobbie, despite enjoying his literature, especially concerning the concept of SLACK.

i enjoy living wild and free.  I enjoy the air of Northern California, the deserts of Nevada, the waters of pyramid lake, and the exquisite fires of Black Rock City...in all their pregnant causes mixed.

hey.  How ya doin’ diaper folks?

As one diaper folk, doin’ ok. Well, I’m getting along anyway. Welcome to DD. I have to say, you don’t sound like a bore, lol. That’s some into you have there. We all have our own little things, but diapers bring us here, and we all share that. Hope to see ya round. Have fun and enjoy! 

I’ve been lurking...as I imagine many have and do.

good to be known, of sorts.  I’m just looking to participate in the culture.  I’ve gone wearing 24/7 this past month and it’s harder than it seems.  Using 24/7 is way more expensive and demanding than I thought...good to be able to talk about it with others