LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student to baby boy (private with Kaylaindiapers)

Danny

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan feels embarrassed and angry at the same time. He just wants to crawl into a hole and never come out again. 

He wishes she would stop treating him like a kid. 

Dan heads to her bedroom, completely robbed of his manhood. 

When he sees her with the diaper, he stops and stares in shock and horror "what the.... oh no..  no way am I wearing a diaper. Look. We can just forget about this and end the relationship there. I know this is what you'd prefer. So... I'll see you around" I say as I make a run for it and gets back into my car, locks the doors and tries to start the engine. 

Kayla smiles and laughs picking up her phone. She texts him a pic along with a text.

Unless you want the whole school seeing this get back her now baby boy.

It was a pic of her pee sheets from his house and pictures of his room the includes pictures of him it was definitely his room and everyone would see that!

Dan sees the text and us stunned by the picture. 

she seriously wouldn't do that... would she?... I need to seriously think before I make her do stuff like this! 

texts back "what would it take for you not to send that to everyone?"

Looks at you and sighs and gulps knowing it's what I secretly want badly but I don't want you thinking I'm a baby "um.  Okay but those diapers are too small for me"

Looks at you

seriously! She's really going to make me say it! 

"mommy can you pamper me please" I say in my cutest baby voice. Knowing that I'll never say those words again and if I do then I'll know she's got me. 

Looks at you and tears start to fill my eyes "you mean you're, you're dumping me? I can  change. I promise. Just don't leave me" 

I lay down, not daring to disobey. 

"It's ok baby boy I'll be your babysitter or your mommy." she coos as she kneels down taking his pants and underwear off.

"There he is you little pee pee." she says teasingly

She frowns looking at his underwear.

"Look at that!" she says holding his dirty underwear in his face.

"You belong in diapers she says pointing at the skid mark! "It's ok baby boy mommy will be happy to change your diapers then you won't have to worry about wiping!"

I blush and blush and can't believe that I'm ending up in diapers and being treated like a baby by my girlfriend. 

He looks at the underwear, And is a little lost for words "I'm sorry. I promise you that didn't mean to happen" 

"At least I will be wearing the diapers and not having to worry about cleaning myself" I say to myself.