LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new little ( private babygoth)

Hya123

“Okay is that so we know what wrong with her for sure ? Also do you do want me to go with you or stay with Zoey at home ?” May ask as she drove 

Sam was sucking on her pacifier listening in and made a unhappy sound at the word doctor 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yeah we should it be good for Zoey “ May agrees 

Sam babble unhappily behind her pacifier at Hailey that it wouldn’t be okay because in Sam mind she was still find normal adult who just happen to be a little she didn’t know that cause of her illness that she seem like actual baby to everyone else 

“do you think she knows what happen to her ?” May ask Hailey as she listen to Sam babble like she was trying to talk normal 

Hailey listened to what Sam was saying.” I honestly do no think so. She thinks she a normal adult maybe. Wait until she realizes she wears diapers big shock “ Hailey said as the got home. She went over to Sam. 

“ hey baby girl your home now and we will talk more after we show you around “ Hailey said. 

Zoey was upset when her show was off. “ mommy turn it back on “ zoey said with a pout.

“Oh I think we are in for handful then “ may says with a sigh as she got out car and went to get Zoey “no Zoey it’s nap time now “ may says to Zoey as she gets her out of the car and carries her inside and up  stairs to her room 

Sam let out a few angry babbles at Hailey being called a baby as she carried in Sam soon quiet down as she look around 

“ yep we are “ Hailey said. She brought Sam over to the couch. “ Sam I’m your new mama and that right over there is mommy. And your big sister “ Hailey said pointing to each of them. 

Zoey didn’t want a nap. “ no I’m not tired I want to watch paw patrol “she sais whining throwing a tantrum.

Sam look at Hailey then other women and girl in the room looking confused but not shock as she knew how the world work but didn’t mean she like it as she tried to stand making unhappy sounds as she didn’t make it to lifting her butt before she fell on her side frowning 

“you are Zoey and you are going for a nap “ may says after waving at Sam 

Hailey frowned at Sam. “ oh no baby you can’t do that or you will hurt yourself. I bet your confused. See i think you have this sickness which make you like a baby but you can still think regular. You can’t talk or walk for now.” Hailey said explaining it. 

Zoey cried she didn’t want a nap and the baby was staying up. “ it’s not fair Sam doesn’t have to take. Nap and I’m the big sister “ zoey said upset.

Sam sat there in shock once Hailey explains but it did make sense but didn’t mean she didn’t find it hard to take in so she tried shaking her head in disagreement but found it hard as her lip started to shake 

“that because she just woke up from her nap when we went to get her Zoey babies sleep more often at different times then big girls like you in a bit she will probably fall asleep again for a bit then be up for dinner then be put to bed earlier then you tonight “ may explains hopping that would help 

HAiley could Sam was in shock about everything that was going on. “ it’s going to be okay baby. Will figure how to fix this “ Hailey said to her. 

Zoey was still just tried and upsets “ no it’s still not fair “ she said crying now. She just needed a nap. 

Sam was still up set by finding out it was true she was stuck in a baby body because she thought it was just drugs they gave her that made her feel funny but she wasn’t given anything before she left and she couldn’t really move her own so she look at Hailey with tears in her eyes about to throw a tantrum of her own 

May started to rub Zoey back and shh her softly seeing Zoey was over tired “I’m going to take Zoey up she needs a nap and some cuddles “ may says to Hailey 

Hailey could tell Sam wasn’t happy about it but she really couldn’t do anything about it. “  it going to be okay Sam. We will figure how you can get this threw it “ Hailey said. 

Zoey wasn’t happy just crying and upset. 

Sam started crying not happy also and tried made making grabby hands up at Hailey as she seem nice and understanding  in Sam mind 

May carried Zoey up to her room and carried on rocking her softly and rubbing her back 

Haikey continues to rock Sam.Hailey watched as May came down the stairs. “ oh Zoey already sleeping “ Hailey asked May. 

Zoey was still crying a little she was just over tired at this point in need a good nap. 

“No but she overtired and wanted a baba which should help her sleep “ may explain as she makes Zoey bottle “how Sam doing ?” She adds 

Sam watch as she carries on drinking having calms down a little more now 

When Sam felll asleep Hailey laid her down the playpen then went to fix up her nursery. But decided that for now Sam would sleep with them until she was healthy. 

Zoey wasn’t that wet so she would be good until after her nap

Sam did stay asleep long as she been sleeping on and off all morning so she had a short nap when she woke she tried sitting up but couldn’t so lay on her tummy looking around the room 

May watch Zoey for a bit but then soon left to let her nap